The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which team loses their clue??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ohdeyno 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ohdeyno Click to send private message to Ohdeyno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which team loses their clue??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-05 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

We see two teams at the PR airport in the Raceygirl pics. It's assumed that this is after Jamaica pit stop and that Puerto Rico is in the last leg of the race.

On the semi-spoiler on CBS.com it says 'A Team loses their clue while shopping.' That's a pretty big deal if they lose the clue. Will and Tara in AR2 survived it by following a team to the next cluebox. But there is no time penalty, you're just screwed if you lose your clue. Skipping your clue you would have to go back no matter what, but losing it and not knowing the next stop is end of game. Because the fact is you have to know where the next cluebox.

I'm pulling for Romber to win, but looking at the CBS.com site I have a few things to worry about.

I don't see Rob and Amber in Puerto Rico in the Raceygirl pics.
When we do see Rob and Amber in the PR airport it's crowded, whle U and J it's seems earlier in the morning.

In the CBS promo they are playing the song "Lost Without You". Could they be referring to someone losing thier clue?

Also could it be a hint when they a say "A Team" losing their clue. Why is team capitalized? A Team as one of the elite teams or is the A for Amber.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which team loses their clue?? gatortod 05-09-05 1
   RE: Which team loses their clue?? FLORIDAGAL 05-09-05 2
 RE: Which team loses their clue?? bostonrobfan 05-09-05 3
   RE: Which team loses their clue?? kaanapali 05-09-05 4
   RE: Which team loses their clue?? DonnaLynn 05-09-05 5
 Did this happen?? Emty2 05-11-05 6
   RE: Did this happen?? FLORIDAGAL 05-11-05 7
   RE: Did this happen?? iloverob 05-11-05 8
   RE: Did this happen?? scwriter 05-11-05 9
       RE: Did this happen?? Thaibeach 05-11-05 10
       RE: Did this happen?? choochoo 05-11-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which team loses their clue??"
It probably does not matter which team loses their clue because they will catch up. Whenever CBS posts "dramatic, potentially race changing" information, it is usually a red herring.

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which team loses their clue??"
I WOULD SEE RON AND KELLEY LOSING THE CLUE... THEY END UP WITH A BACKPACK SO WE KNOW THEY HAD TO SHOP.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which team loses their clue??"
I think Ron and Kelly lose their clue. They've been arguing about who gets to hold the clue, so I imagine at some point each will think the other has the clue.

kaanapali 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kaanapali Click to send private message to kaanapali Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Which team loses their clue??"
I agree with you, my guess is that Kelly ends up losing the clue. SHe had mentioned after the NEL when they were stripped off all their belongings that she missed her bible the most. So I think she goes into a bookstore to buy a new bible and loses the clue there.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Which team loses their clue??"
It has to be Ron/Kelly. How many times have theuy fought about who's going to hold the clue? I agree that they probably go to buy something and lose it there. They were a mess from the beginning!

--Donna :~)

Emty2 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Emty2 Click to send private message to Emty2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Did this happen??"
Ok, this made me finally post after lurking a long time. Did someone lose a clue last night and I missed it?

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did this happen??"
I think it was Ron and Kelly as well. Also, why did Ron and Kelly sleep in the car? UJ had no money where did they go?

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did this happen??"
I didn't see any talk of a team losing their clue last night either. I was hoping to find answers here.

scwriter 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail scwriter Click to send private message to scwriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did this happen??"

I posted this same question on the Update thread! What happened??
It's like the missing tepee building. I'll bet it was RKelly too. What an embarrassment to South Carolina. For a beauty queen, her self-esteem is pretty low. ... but the lost clue coulda been Romber's too. Amber really seemed out of it last night. I know her MO is to fly under the radar, but she seemed almost like a zombie. I know all that time on the road can take it's toll on a person, but at times, I wondered if maybe she's preggers - tired, not concentrating, etc. ... Coming in the fall "Rob and Amber have a DAW."

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did this happen??"
Amber really seemed out of it last night. I know her MO is to fly under the radar, but she seemed almost like a zombie. I know all that time on the road can take it's toll on a person, but at times, I wondered if maybe she's preggers - tired, not concentrating, etc. ... Coming in the fall "Rob and Amber have a DAW."

Gah, i hope if Amber is pregnant, she would have re-thought doing the 30-foot jump into the ocean.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did this happen??"
"...maybe she's preggers - tired, not concentrating, etc..."

No. Seeing that she just got married 5 months after the finale was taped, she would have been as big as a house walking down the aisle. No, that empty look in her eyes was just an empty look. Hey, maybe she can blame it on PMS, or an alcoholic father, or a hundred other reasons.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •