The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
From OT Press, 9:30am, February 29, 2004:

Forget about the parties after the awards-our post-a-thon will be going on as things unfold during the ceremonies! Join us and a fabulous cast of thousands (minus Joan Rivers because let's face it she is really annoying) as we dish the dirt on Hollywood's biggest night! It is the ULTIMATE DAW EXPERIENCE! So tell us you like us, you really really like us, and stop by to give OT your take on the glamour and glitz of the Oscars.

The post-a-thon starts at 8pm tonight! Don't miss the first 5 minutes-IceyMoon Productions' office has refused to comment on the rumor that IceCat and Janet Jackson will be singing the opening number

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Schnookie Palookie 02-29-04 1
 Ms. Jackson... IceCat 02-29-04 2
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Wheezy 02-29-04 3
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Drive My Car 02-29-04 4
   RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Wheezy 02-29-04 5
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Puffy 02-29-04 6
   RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... LeftPinky 02-29-04 13
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... ballerina_of_doom 02-29-04 7
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... minitroll 02-29-04 8
   RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Wheezy 02-29-04 12
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Tiger Lily 02-29-04 9
   RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... ballerina_of_doom 02-29-04 10
   RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... minitroll 02-29-04 11
       RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Puffy 02-29-04 14
           RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... ballerina_of_doom 02-29-04 15
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Coconut 02-29-04 16
 DAMMIT! anotherkim 02-29-04 17
 RE: OT press release:Academy Awards... Tiggertramp 02-29-04 18
   Melissa Rivers Coconut 02-29-04 19
       RE: Melissa Rivers buckeyegirl 02-29-04 20
           RE: Melissa Rivers Coconut 02-29-04 21
 The official thread is now open... IceCat 02-29-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"

WOOHOO! A soiree! I'll be there in my bestest jammies and emeralds

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ms. Jackson..."
... has given me her personal assurance that she will not expose any inappropriate portions of her body during the tonight's telecast.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
Woo hooo! I need a new dress!

(can't wait for the opening number--does Janet know the moon song?)

Wheeze

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"

Yay! I'm excited.
Do I have to wear shoes?
My pits are freshly shaved!!

My pits Wheezy, not pots, pits

02-29-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"

No shoes, no shirt. It's the rules.

Wheeze

oh PITS! Wow, that changes the whole sentence, doesn't it.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"

Did you know that Joan Rivers is 70 years old? Can I bring my pals, Van Cleef and Arpel to the party? They might have some doorprizes for the guests.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-29-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
I think I'll bring deBeers.... now if only I could decide between the one around my neck and the one with a long neck

created by the amazing JSlice!

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-29-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
Oh I suppose I could tear myself away from the many social engagements already on my calendar.... *koffkoff* Hey that was almost believable, wasnt it?!

<---can be Doom Rivers, if need be....can we talk?!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-29-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
Ooooh, I can't wait. You don't suppose anyone will be wearing anything stupid looking do you?

02-29-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"

oh heavens, no! They never do that.

Wheeze

Bjork Bjork Bjork (hey look, I'm the svedish chef!)

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-29-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
LAST EDITED ON 02-29-04 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

Sounds fun! But how am I going to manage this, I wonder? Computer downstairs, TV upstairs.

I guess I could keep running back and forth during commercials...

02-29-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
why...move the tv by the computer, of course!

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-29-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
I have the same problem, except computer is upstairs, and TV is downstairs. I'm calling it my exercise for the day.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"

The ultimate in luxury is having the TV, the computer, the bathroom, and the kitchen all within 10 feet of each other.

02-29-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
...or a fully charged laptop with wireless modem....take it anywhere! kitchen...bathroom....

*think about that next time we're in the bar....bwaaahahah*

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
*runs to put on diamonds*

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "DAMMIT!"

My tiara is still in the safety deposit box. Guess I'll just have to wear the sapphires tonight.

--I'll be in and out, but Mr. Kim loathes that kind of show.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-29-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: OT press release:Academy Awards Soiree"
I will be wearing diamonds, emeralds and jammies.

DH hates the Oscars like Kimmy's. So, I won't get to watch much if any. So I will live vicariously through you my friends...

And I can not believe Joan's face, or her daughter's. Their mouths appear to really go from ear to ear. Scary plastic people.

02-29-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Melissa Rivers "
looks like a monkey. She is scary.

And what is with Dominic Monaghan's hair? So.Awful.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Melissa Rivers "
2 hours of Joan is almost too much...why can't Melissa do a little more co-hosting?? Does the red carpet seem more rushed this year, or is it just me?

A Kyngsladye Creation
RMMW!

02-29-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Melissa Rivers "
I don't usually watch, so I have no idea. Plus, I'm switching back and forth to the Arctic Winter games.

I do know that Kelly Lynch is wearing what looks to be a trash bag, though. Eeeeww..

Did Joan Rivers just say "really stupid Listerine"? That'll make her popular. And why does she have froufrou on her wrists?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "The official thread is now open..."
Please Join us as we watch the Oscars...

The Oscars with Moonie and Ice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •