The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fluffy pillows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fluffy pillows"
I bought brand new fluffy pillows for my bed today--four of them. QUeen sized--I didn't even know pillows CAME in queen size, but they do, and oh my gosh, my bed looks totally different. We've had the same pillows since we married or longer--1992 and before. It was definitely time to replace them. They were all really flat and the pillow cases looked miles too big. Now the pillow and case are in perfect ratio.

I am ready to go to bed, but it's only 5:45. Hrmph.

--can't afford new sheets just yet, but that's next on my list.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fluffy pillows Puffy 02-28-04 1
   RE: Fluffy pillows brvnkrz 02-28-04 2
 Aaaah! moonbaby 02-28-04 3
   RE: Aaaah! Wheezy 02-28-04 5
   RE: Aaaah! Puffy 02-28-04 8
 RE: Fluffy pillows Wheezy 02-28-04 4
   I volunteer moonbaby 02-28-04 6
   RE: Fluffy pillows anotherkim 02-28-04 15
 RE: Fluffy pillows LeftPinky 02-28-04 7
 RE: Fluffy pillows StarryLuna 02-28-04 9
   RE: Fluffy pillows Puffy 02-29-04 25
 RE: Fluffy pillows Schnookie Palookie 02-28-04 10
   RE: Fluffy pillows StarryLuna 02-28-04 11
       RE: Fluffy pillows Schnookie Palookie 02-28-04 12
           Advice probably clueless 02-28-04 13
               RE: Advice Schnookie Palookie 02-28-04 16
   AHEM!!! Wheezy 02-28-04 18
       RE: AHEM!!! Schnookie Palookie 02-29-04 26
           RE: AHEM!!! Wheezy 02-29-04 27
   RE: Fluffy pillows brvnkrz 02-29-04 22
 did someone say fluffy? ivoryElephant 02-28-04 14
 RE: Fluffy pillows desert_rhino 02-28-04 17
   RE: Fluffy pillows Wheezy 02-29-04 19
       RE: Fluffy pillows desert_rhino 02-29-04 20
           Yup... IceCat 02-29-04 21
           RE: Fluffy pillows brvnkrz 02-29-04 23
           RE: Fluffy pillows Wheezy 02-29-04 24
               RE: Fluffy pillows desert_rhino 02-29-04 29
 RE: Fluffy pillows pythonfan 02-29-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
But will your standard size pillow cases fit the queen size pillows? We can't buy king size sheet sets because they come with king size pillow cases that are too big for our standard size pillows. So if we buy king size pillows, what do we do with all our standard size cases? It's a vicious cycle. Congrats on your new pillows. Bye bye to all those dustmites.

New Pillow:

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
Well we just bought a king sized bed, notice I didn't say Cal/king. We bought a standard eastern king bed. Well here in the bay area all you can get are Cal/king sets. We have been reduced to overstock.com to buy sheets. We found two sets of eastern kings,, well imagine what you get with the pickens so few. I now have some childrens rainbow, happy face sheets on a brandnew bed. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aaaah!"
Sweet dreams, kim! I buy new pillows every year or so-down pillows just don't hold up but they are the only ones I'll use. The queen size are the best-standard pillows seem so puny in comparison. Today I flipped the mattress over, put the favorite sheet set on the bed and fluffed up the duvet-I will sleep tonight.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Aaaah!"

Are you sure? Are you really, really sure you will sleep? You don't think something will overtake your brain and keep you awake, do you? You aren't worried that you'll wake up at 4 am again, are you?

Now, don't stress about it, I don't mean anything by this, but I'm just trying to give you fair warning that probably? You'll be up all night and you'll never sleep well again. I'm sorry.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you asked for it. Right?

Wheeze

you have a special blankie to give you comfort, right?

02-28-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Aaaah!"
Just want to wish you sweet dreams with this little tune:
IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL; IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL; IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL, IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

02-28-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fluffy pillows"

I need flat pillows. I heart them. The flatter the better. And if they are not flat, I will use a rolled up towel before I use a big fluffy pillow.

Wheeze

but? I love Kim more than ever because of her new pillows.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I volunteer"
to flatten your pillows. Yeah. At about 3 am. See you then.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
I am keeping at least one of the flat ones because sometimes I just have to have a pillow to put over my head and it must be a flat pillow.

The new ones are very smooshy and soft. I was all relaxed earlier and then my rowdy children started yelling and ruined it all for me.

--foreverinheartwithWheezy

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
We're in great need of new pillows... I'm having pillow envy!

I didn't know they came in queen size either... I guess it's time to go shopping. Enjoy your good night's sleep!

created by the amazing JSlice!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
I heart my queen sized pillows. We have a queen bed, but my fiance's aunt gave us a pretty king sized comforter set and king sized pillows. So fiance bought us new 300 count sheets and king sized pillow cases to go with them. It was nice, but those pillows are a pain because they hang off the side of the bed and they're always hitting the lamp on my nightstand. I got a new set of sheets last week and it was so nice to go back to my normal queen sized pillows. Ahhhh....

We're a one sheet set type of couple. Use 'em, wash 'em, remake the bed with 'em.

02-29-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
Just thinkin' maybe she gave you king sized stuff so you'd sleep farther apart?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fluffy pillows"

Heh! I've been thinking of starting a thread about pillows. We have a king size bed with king size pillows. I love my bed!

You know there are certain things that people just won't spend a lot of money on. With me, it was pillows. If I could find them for $5.00 or less, I'd buy them. However, for years, I've had trouble sleeping. I wake up every two hours and can never get comfortable. About six months ago, DH convinced me to buy a proper pillow, thinking that might help. I still can't believe I paid $75 for one pillow. It's a king size feather/down pillow that is for people who sleep on their side. It's wonderful. Cushy and soft yet firm enough. I still wake up every two hours but I don't tell DH that LOL.

I also use a body pillow. I love my body pillow. There's nothing better that I love than going to bed in my yummy king size bed with freshly cleaned sheets and all my yummy pillows.

Now, I might be ready to spend some money on fancy sheets. I'm cheap with my sheets but maybe high thread count sheets will help me sleep the night through

An IceCat Classic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-28-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
You know, I don't know if the high count sheets really are better. The 300 count sheets fiance bought for us aren't that soft. The 200 count ones I just bought feel so much better against the skin. I like them so much I put another set on our wedding gift registry today!

Of course, we registered for the 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets too. Hey, if someone else is paying the $50...

02-28-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fluffy pillows"

I've never tried high thread count sheets. I figure as long as the sheets are clean, it's all good

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Advice"
Do not take your worn pink Barbie & Ken sheets, cut them on the diagonal, and use them as sails unless you are prepared for some serious ridicule.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*So Embarrassed*

02-28-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Advice"

*SNORT*

02-28-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
18. "AHEM!!!"

Would you like to clarify that the WheezyBea room has only THE BEST, most EXPENSIVE pillows that can be purchased? And sheets, too?

Wheeze

love me some nookie body pillows

02-29-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
26. "RE: AHEM!!!"

The WheeBea-Suite may not have the expensive pillows but you have to admit, it has the flattest (which I knew you liked)

02-29-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
27. "RE: AHEM!!!"
You take such good care of me

Wheeze

02-29-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
Nookie honey, save your money and don't spend the money on the sheets. Of the only two sets of king size sheets in California, one set is high thread count Egyptian cotton and the other set was jersey material. I have to say, the jersey material was half the cost and double the comfort. I like the high thread count, don't get me wrong, but ooooo the jersey. It's like t-shirt material and stretchy. Call me every two hours because that's how often I wake up too. I spent $4.99 on my pillow. Perhaps next time I will splurge and get the $5.99 pillow.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-28-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "did someone say fluffy?"
oh, sorry, i thought you were talking about hair

I don’t really give a damn which one of the two goes, as long as it ain’t me."-Sandra Diaz-Twine

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
The best pillows are not found in a store that carries linens, except possibly by coincidence...

"Just saying, is all."

02-29-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
You can't keep me waiting here in suspense, wondering where the best pillows CAN be found...

I've found two wonderful hotels that have terrific pillows...next time? I'm swiping one.

Wheeze

I'll pay for it! I will!

02-29-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
heh. the best pillows are boobies, silly.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-29-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Yup..."
*nods solemnly*

02-29-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
Flat or fluffy?

02-29-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Fluffy pillows"

*sigh*

I only wish mine were big enough to lay my head on them. Of course there are the detachable kind...

Wheeze

02-29-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
I'd be willing to test them out for you, and let you know how they are...

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-29-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Fluffy pillows"
DH had been sleeping with the same nasty pillow for I'd bet at least 15 years. Santa bought him a nice new down pillow for Christmas. His old one disappeared.

But, now I'm a bit jealous because his pillow is so fluffy. I might have to have the Easter bunny bring me one.

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."
Jack Handey

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •