The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Krisily & Sarah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Krisily & Sarah"
Ok, I cannot believe he kept Sara W last night... After her ramblings in front of her family about the cat-fighting in the house and the "deer in the headlights" look that Charlie had, why would he keep her?

Then there's Krisily... I have to admit I haven't liked her from the begininng but after last night I liked her a little more. But that doesn't erase how nasty she is and has been at the rose ceremonies.

That leaves Sara B... She's the only one left who is "normal" and honestly is in this for the right reasons.

Both Sara W and Krisily are in this to beat the other which means that I think Charlie will take those 2 to the final 2 and in the end, he'll probably choose Sara W because she's more slutty looking than Krisily and since all Charlie wants is a hot woman he will send the woman of substance home...

Am I wrong, right or off the beaten path?

--Donna :~)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I predict mrc 04-26-05 1
 RE: Krisily & Sarah Loree 04-26-05 2
   RE: Krisily & Sarah tforani 04-26-05 3
 RE: Krisily & Sarah Kelly_Smith 04-26-05 4
 RE: Krisily & Sarah cambo 04-26-05 5
   RE: Krisily & Sarah Kasey Doshier 04-27-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I predict"
the two Saras will make it to the end. Krisily is too needy, and I think the mom/grandmother would be enough to scare him away, as they would me. He kept her last night only b/c Kimberley was dumb enough to give her "meatball" ex the time of day.

Which Sara will he pick? Hard to say. If he wants a goo-times diva, the ugly one. If he wants a serious relationship, the perky one.

IMHO, I think he likes perky Sara b/c she is "virginal" and he sees her as a conquest. Me no think he want a serious relationship.

A Nefarious Dice Creation

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Krisily & Sarah"
I thought Charlie looked like he wanted to jump Little Sara's sister. There was just something about how he acted with her and looked at her chest.

tforani 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tforani Click to send private message to tforani Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Krisily & Sarah"
OMG!! I thought the same thing! Not the chest thing, but he did this dumb-##### "jump" onto the couch when he went in to talk to her! I knew a guy once who spent all his time staring at my very pretty sister when she was around, and nothing ever happened (she didn't like him), but that's one of the reasons I knew he was wrong for me! Maybe Sara B. should take the hint...

Tracy

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Krisily & Sarah"
Oh man! I missed the show. Anyone know if they are rerunning it some time this week? This episodes sounds fun!!!

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Krisily & Sarah"
My opinion of Sara W. has really changed over the past few weeks. At first she came across as the sweet, soft-spoken type, going off to knit whenever conflict arose, but the past two weeks have really shown she's not as sweet and naive as I thought. In her confessionals last night, she came across as being stuck-up and conniving. Her sister seemed to be the down-to-earth one.

Kasey Doshier 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kasey%20Doshier Click to send private message to Kasey%20Doshier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Krisily & Sarah"
it seems krisily is more his type becase they are both from the new york area, have similar personalities, etc. but i think he will pick based on looks, which will mean he'll pick one of the sarah's. little sarah is TOO sweet and innocent. that seems a bit annoying. as an actor with a famous brother and etc etc, i think he needs someone who has experienced the world at least a little bit. and yeah, little sarah's sister is just a steamy betrayal waiting to happen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •