The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 10 for John's nudity"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-05-02, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 10 for John's nudity"
Boys and girls,

We have nudity on the show again !!! Not since the premiere of the Survivor series have we seen anyone in the buff, and frankly, I felt the other series where lacking because of it. I will herby give the top 10 reasons that John ran around in the buff (without even his buff) on last night's Survivor.

10. Nothing to hide... and folks, I do mean nothing...

9. Poor ratings... Can you imagine the conversation behind camera's between John and Jiffy ?

Jiffy: "We where really hoping Sarah would have been around for this, but would you mind ?

John: Yeah, I'll do it... but only around people that I trust.
I guess he forgot about the 20 million veiwers on national TV.

8. A secret attraction to the ugly Limo driver
John: "Robert, look over here." (actual quote)

7. Waterfalls = nakedness...
I personally have never went to a waterfall without skinnydipping.

6. Look Ma, no hands...

5. The No-No bites poison has finally seeped into his head.

4. No change on the island, hense no need for pockets.

3. Practice for losing his pants in the RC challange.

2. Tammy, Zoe and Robert asked him if he needed to reveal anything about their alliance.

and last but not least

1. before the show, agents for John told him to study the winning strategies of Richard Hatch from Survior 1 and here we have it.... Little Dique.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 10 for John's nudity Survivorerist 04-05-02 1
   RE: Top 10 for John's nudity Dakota 04-05-02 2
 RE: Top 10 for John's nudity Drive My Car 04-06-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 10 for John's nudity"
Whoo hoo! I love Top Ten lists! I LMAOed at this one, naked! My favourites were 6,4 and 2! And #3, classic zinger!

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 10 for John's nudity"
11. It was a cleansing experience. A turning point in my life here in Nuku Hiva. It was symbolic of the new John. Leader John. Outed John. Hey Rob! Does it say stupid ANYWHERE?

Rotu forgot they had to keep John out of the water, with clothes, without clothes, with canoe, without canoe. Jeesh!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top 10 for John's nudity"
I have always loved the top ten fo0rmat of Bashing!!!! Naked scores a 10 on this one!!!
The whole thing was great!!!
But I will still pick out my fav bits

>>John: Yeah, I'll do it... but only around people that I trust.
I guess he forgot about the 20 million veiwers on national TV.

LOL

>>4. No change on the island, hense no need for pockets.

This rocks!!

>>1. before the show, agents for John told him to study the winning strategies of Richard Hatch from Survior 1 and here we have it.... Little Dique.

OMG!!!!!! I thought of Hatch as soon as John decided to get closer to nature!!!

Great List Naked!!! Love the funny stuff!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •