The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryanbbb Extended "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lazybar 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazybar Click to send private message to lazybar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryanbbb Extended "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-01 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

Although the ryannbbb post on ss has proven to be the most accurate spoiler yet (predicting the exit of Michael, Jeff, Alicia, Jerri, and very shortly Nick) no one seems to be making much use of this information. Ryanbbb gains credibility for reasons including: 1) The CBS Red Herring about Liz and Amber winning may have been released in response to ryannbbb, indicating the MB is afraid of ryannbbb. 2) MB has stated that no major alliances survive long in Survivor2, which ryannbbb supports. 3) The details offered by ryannbbb are too accurate to be ignored {1)Michael got hurt, 2) Jeff loses tie vote with Colby, 3) Alicia and Liz work on a crack in the Olgakor alliance but fail, and 4) Liz outwits Jerri in Ep. 9} So since no one else is, here is a shot at supporting this spoiler and extending it to its logical conclusion:

In Ep. 10, ryannbbb predicts Amber convinces Colby to join with her to vote against Nick (due to her now hated of Keith {the new Richard} and her fear that she is "dead meat"), while k/t/l/r plan to vote out Colby (the strongest) but they settle for Nick when Colby wins immunity. This is believable as: 1) the TV advance releases say that a lazy member gets voted off; 2) the is a rumor that two tribe member fall in love and this can only be Amber and Colby, which would lead to an estrangement between Jerri and Amber; 3) Nick is sick and not likely to handle hunger; 4) during her talk at TC Liz clearly implied that Jerri might think that she was safe from being voted off but that Liz new that no one was safe because she had just made a deal to get Jerri voted off. (Note it seems likely that the IC this week may well be cliff climbing as Colby would probably win this and photos exist of him cliff climbing).

In Ep. 11, ryanbbb predicts that the k/t/l/r comb is still tight and gets Colby as they had previously decided when Tina wins immunity. This is believable as: 1) Keith clear saves Liz in Ep. 9 and Keith likes to target the strongest member he can get (like Richard); 2) Some rumors have it that Colby has not lot too much muscle by the end implying that he leaves relatively early.

In Ep 12, ryannbbb predicts that although the k/t/l/r comb targets Amber they cann't get here because of immunity and then Amber convinces Liz and Rodger to vote out Tina. This is believable as: 1) MB says no alliance survives for long; 2) Jeff says he only has three days to get to know Amber, so she cann't leave too soon; 3) CBS Red Herring that Liz and Amber are the last two, must be made to appear to be believable; 4) Tina eats like a wolf when she gets home implying that she makes it to at least number 5.

In Ep. 13, I extend the predictions to say that Keith gets the boot because: 1) Liz and Rodger view her as weaker than Keith; 2) Keith says he is in every episode and since he would be in the jury in Ep. 14 this would be true; 3)Again the CBS Red Herring about Liz and Amber must be made to appear believable.

In Ep. 14, I predict that Liz and Rodger finish off Amber, because: 1) Jeff seems to gloat that the game gets interesting, which implies that a Kucha wins; 2) Jeff says he knows who set Deb and Kimmi to vote against him; which probably is sweet Liz showing how tricky she it; 3) the only way Amber could survive is by immunity. Then I predict that the jury votes Rodger as the winner, because: 1) "Useless" predicted Richard as the winner, and now predicts Rodger as the winner due to an intercepted e-mail message; 2) The CBS Red Herring must be just a Red Herring; 3) Jeff knowing that Liz set him up would vote for Rodger to win as would many from Ogakor including Amber.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 here we go again shakes the clown 04-01-01 1
   RE: here we go again lazybar 04-01-01 5
 RE: Ryanbbb Extended kuchakor 04-01-01 2
   RE: Ryanbbb Extended md23rewls 04-01-01 3
       RE: Ryanbbb Extended lazybar 04-02-01 8
 RE: Ryanbbb Extended BIGsurvivor 04-01-01 4
   RE: Ryanbbb Extended lazybar 04-01-01 6
       RE: Ryanbbb Extended AyatollahKhomeini 04-02-01 7
           RE: Ryanbbb Extended lazybar 04-02-01 9
               RE: Ryanbbb Extended KnobGOBBLIN 04-02-01 10
                   RE: Ryanbbb Extended lazybar 04-03-01 11
                       E10 versus E11 AyatollahKhomeini 04-03-01 12
                           RE: E10 versus E11 lazybar 04-03-01 13
                               Las Vegas AyatollahKhomeini 04-04-01 14
                                   Provenance of ryanbbb AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 15
                                       RE: Provenance of ryanbbb lazybar 04-06-01 21
                               RE: E10 versus E11 nailbone 04-05-01 17
 RE: Ryanbbb Extended zoso 04-05-01 16
   To zoso -- off-topic AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 18
 RE: Ryanbbb Extended Conspiracy Jim 04-05-01 19
   RE: Ryanbbb Extended lazybar 04-06-01 20
 Enough Already! idiotcowboy 04-06-01 22
   RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... Outfrontgirl 04-06-01 23
       RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... SurvivinDawg 04-06-01 24
       RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... lazybar 04-06-01 25
           RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... nailbone 04-06-01 26
           RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... skierdude10 04-08-01 29
       RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... Lurking 04-08-01 27
           RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind o... lazybar 04-08-01 28
 Nothing but a load of CRAP shakes the clown 04-08-01 30
   RE: Nothing but a load of CRAP owen93 04-09-01 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-01, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "here we go again"
>Although the ryannbbb post on ss
>has proven to be the
>most accurate spoiler yet

....obviously you don't come around here too often......the "spoiler" yoiu refer to has been proven again and again to be a worthless piece of crap....even the poster at SS who first posted it has admitted that it was ALL MADE UP!

So what if the guy picked to boot order right, every REASON and DETAIL he gave has proven to be completely BOOLSH!T.

Just two days ago we had to deal with an influx of Newbies promoting this hoax and they were easily repelled....are you leading the second wave?

3)
>The details offered by ryannbbb
>are too accurate to be
>ignored

...the "details" are the very reason why this is total boolsh!t. Please explain to me how Lizliz outsmarted Scerri???? She had NO IDEA that Scerri was getting the boot.

I hate to say that you must be an idiot for actually buying into this load of crap, but certain things are just too obvious to deny.

04-01-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazybar Click to send private message to lazybar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: here we go again"
Shakes,
You sound as hysterical as MB must have been when he first saw the original post. Cann't you feel MB leading you around by your nose, as he desperately tries to edit out any leads supporting the ryannbbb post. Obviously Liz knew that Jerri was getting the boot, just look into her eyes when she answers during the TC, just listen to her confidence. Of course K/T have cut a deal with L/R, wakeup! The Boston Herald knews Liz makes it to the final four, how about you!

No one has disproved ryannbbb except with load noise, arm-waving and fuzzy logic.

You won't accept ryannbbb's validity until Tina is voted off, and by then you will say its too late as all it predictions are all used up.

Stay tuned.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-01 AT 08:17 PM (EST)

Yep

md23rewls 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail md23rewls Click to send private message to md23rewls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
There is no mention of the rice deal or the flood in there. Both may have a major effect on the rest of the game. I think it is fake. Sounds beleivable though. We'll just have to see what happens. Personally, I think that the R/E/K/T alliance isn't gonna' happen. When Tina said that R/E would both be gone soon, she meant it.

04-02-01, 06:46 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
md23rewls,
Thanks for your post. I don't know what to make of the rice deal, but knowing MB's military background, I guess that he just makes them work harder all day for the rice. Ryannbbb is just suppose to be a kid who heard the spoiler from his photographer uncle and thus the uncle may not have told the kid everything. As for the "flood", I am not sure that there is going to be any flood, and the brown river water may be as bad as it gets.

BIGsurvivor 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BIGsurvivor Click to send private message to BIGsurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
not gonna comment on the validty of this "spoiler" But..
you have a few details wrong
1. said spoiler did not predict mike, only jeff, alicia jerri
2. it got details of jerri spoiler wrong
3. jeff is not on jury

04-01-01, 10:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
1. It is a matter of opinion as to whether ryannbbb predicted Mike or not. Some posts say the original ryannbbb post came-out before Mike was booted, but that the ryannbbb original post was deleted too fast to verify this occurred before Mike's accident. Just look-up in Archive 5 to read that ryannbbb predicted Mike.
2. MB has edited Ep. 9 to make it look like some of the jerri spoiler details were wrong. But it looks to me like jerri know she was in trouble at the TC and was almost begging forgivness. She had probably tried to lineup votes from Liz and Nick but these of coarse were edited out by MB.
3. I said that Keith was on the jury not Jeff. Just read my post.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-02-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
>1. It is a matter of opinion as to whether
>ryannbbb predicted Mike or not. Some posts say the
>original ryannbbb post came-out before Mike was booted, but that
>the ryannbbb original post was deleted too fast to verify
>this occurred before Mike's accident. Just look-up in Archive
>5 to read that ryannbbb predicted Mike.

As I understand it, ryanbbb was posted immediately AFTER E7, so it didn't even predict Jeff. But I'm sure I can't convince you, lazybar, since you may also be ryanbbb for all we know. As for what some posts say, remember what Abe Lincoln said: "You can fool some of the people all of the time."

>2. MB has edited Ep. 9 to make it look
>like some of the jerri spoiler details were wrong.
>But it looks to me like jerri know she was
>in trouble at the TC and was almost begging forgivness.
> She had probably tried to lineup votes from Liz
>and Nick but these of coarse (sic) were edited out by MB.

Hey, did you know that MB edited the November election coverage, too? Yep, just heard it -- Nader won.

Jerri looking for votes from Liz is just about as likely.

But I would like to give whoever made this one up his/her due. This is one of the best pieces of speculation we have read in a long time. The person was paying careful attention to details (after E7, we didn't know that Liz was going to hate Jerri, which is why that detail is wrong) as well as to the spoiler info. Most people who can interpret the game details this well would rather receive the personal credit of posting under their own names instead of pulling a hoax.

My point is that, even though this is NOT real "insider information," it IS worth paying attention to as one of the best pieces of unified speculation to show up so far. I would welcome the author of this hoax to this board -- as long as he or she was willing to speak with his or her own voice instead of via hoax.

04-02-01, 07:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
Ayatollah,
Your wit is a little more refined than Shake's, but as my handle "lazybar" suggests I am too lazy to "prove" when ryannbbb was, or was not posted. However, I think that you give Jerri too much credit when you suggest that she might think that Liz hates Jerri so much that Jerri wouldn't tell both Liz and Nick that they had been targeted to leave & that they had better side with Jerri against Keith or they would be booted. Of course (no sic) Jerri thinks the world of herself and would believe she could twist Liz and Nick as she needed, until they let her know otherwise.
And if ryannbbb is really a boy, he probably got his pants whipped for leaking, and isn't going to sign on anytime soon.

Just think how logical the K/T/L/R alliance has to be and it makes sense. In anycase, if Colby gets immunity this week, that is a "detail" that MB cann't hide, and if it comes true I would suggest that you rethink your position on this "spoiler"

KnobGOBBLIN 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-01, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KnobGOBBLIN Click to send private message to KnobGOBBLIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
I Think Shakes and Ayatollah are just mad that they Flammed all these posts before, that they didnt come up with this spoiler. Yes Im a newbie and you guys think you know it all and act like your so special. Ive read a bunch on this post on SS board and all your claims are wrong, so far it has been right- I hop it continues too so I can laugh at you all

04-03-01, 07:06 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
Tanks for the backup KnobGOBBLIN,
JP's statement that Liz "kicks butt" adds extra support to the idea that she just kicked Jerri's butt, and soon (after letting Nick go) will kick Colby's and then Tina's, and then Keith's, and then Ambers.
Keep posting.
Lazybar

04-03-01, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "E10 versus E11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-01 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

lazybar, I admit to feeling some jealousy, because ryanbbb did a better job of speculating on the next few weeks of S2 than I did at the same time (though I admitted my uncertainty about the short-term outcome when I speculated). I anticipate that Nick's time on the outback will close this week (I'll explain why in another thread), and I would hardly be surprised by Colby winning the IC. On the other hand, I think ryanbbb's talk of a Keith-Tina-Rodger-Elisabeth alliance is dead wrong. Therefore, I think ryanbbb will finally be disproved in E11, when Colby does NOT leave.

My picks after E7: E8 Alicia, E9 Rodger, E10 Jerri, E11 Nick.
ryanbbb's picks at the same time: E8 Alicia, E9 Jerri, E10 Nick, E11 Colby.
My picks after E8: E9 Jerri, E10 Nick, E11 Rodger.

After reading your responses so far, I can see that I'm not ever going to convince you that ryanbbb is a hoax. I'll have to wait for E11 to convince you instead!

Edited to add that I saw no evidence that Jerri would believe that she could persuade Liz and Nick to vote in ANY manner she desired. Instead, I saw Jerri plainly worried about her standing in the tribe ... but unwilling to do anything to improve it. She is an actress who can't act.

04-03-01, 04:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: E10 versus E11"
Ayatollah,

Tanks for your thought provoking reply. Yes, I am sold on the ryannbbb post, and yes you will have to wait until after Ep. 11 to convince me otherwise. But in your camp ryannbbb will alway be a hoax, and never a spoiler, if no one believes it. Some small points that I have as to why I believe that your predictions will not happen are:
1)Per there words in Las Vegas, Colby and Nick had time together at the ranch; and that time was long enough to become friendly, this fits Nick going in E10 and Colby in E11.
2) Almost everyone believes that Liz is going a long way (JP says she "kicks butt" in the game) and this is most likely true only if Rodger is around to give her voting protection.
3)Pictures of Rodger now show that he has lost a lot of weight.
4) Gretch now picks Rodger as the winner.
5) Colby did not want to vote Jerri off and only voted against her because Keith forced him to via the strength of his K/T/L/R alliance.

Tanks again for you thoughtful response, and we shall see what happens in E11.
Lazybar

04-04-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
14. "Las Vegas"
As I understand it, both Colby and Nick had expressed a desire to be on Eco-Challenge, and MB flew them in to "Lost Wages" for the Eco-Challenge kickoff (along with Mitchell, who should carry a sign "Will Go Anywhere for Publicity"). I don't think there is anything more than that in the LV spoiler.

04-05-01, 02:00 AM (EST)
15. "Provenance of ryanbbb"
Just for the record, there is currently a HUGE thread on the EZboard right now arguing the timeline for this post. Many people, like me, argue that it first showed up after E7 and thus is 2-for-2 (and, IMHO, about to go 3-for-3). Others argue that it showed up earlier in various forms, including some with different picks. Since all of the old EZboard posts have been purged, I guess we'll never know for sure.

As you all know, the "spoiler" argues three things this week:
1. Barramundi subdivides into T/K/E/R versus C/A/N
2. Colby wins immunity
3. Nick gets booted

The majority of this board agrees with #3, and #2 seems reasonable (other than "fallen comrades", it's hard to think of an individual challenge that Colby couldn't win). BUT let's focus on #1. IF E&R vote TOGETHER with Nick for an Ogakor (probably Amber, if Colby is immune) and C&A vote TOGETHER with K&T for Nick, then I ask that those of you who believe in this "spoiler" consider the possibility that it is simply very good speculation and tells us NOTHING about E11. On the other hand, if E&R vote to BOOT Nick and C&A vote for someone else, I will come back and apologize. Fair enough?

04-06-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Provenance of ryanbbb"
Ayatollah,
You are a hard man to convince. The terms of you agreeing with ryannbbb are not reasonable, and here are more reasons:
1) The T/K/E/R alliance is real, but when they couldn't get their real pick to boot (ie Colby) of course they split their vote along old party lines out of fear.
2) You say Colby can win any individual challenge, but he has only won one so far, the very one that ryannbbb predicts.
3) Tina's husband says that they are very happy with the money that they got, implying that Tina doesn't get the $1million, but gets a fair amount ie. she gets the boot in Ep. 12 right after Colby's boot in Ep. 11.
4) Right now Colby is the most dangerous person to T/K/E/R and the only way he can survive next week is by immunity; which ryannbbb says he will not get.
Good luck with your theories Ayatollah, but I will take a real spoiler any day.
Lazybar

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: E10 versus E11"

>1)Per there words in Las Vegas,
>Colby and Nick had time
>together at the ranch; and
>that time was long enough
>to become friendly, this fits
>Nick going in E10 and
>Colby in E11.

It also fits Nick going in E10 and Colby going in E14. They already are becoming friendly, and "time together at the ranch" could be only a couple of days.

>2) Almost everyone believes that Liz
>is going a long way
>(JP says she "kicks butt"
>in the game) and this
>is most likely true only
>if Rodger is around to
>give her voting protection.

I thought it's been established that JP says she kicks butt in the challenges. If she wins IC's, no voting protection is needed. And so far, only the UselessJunk deal has me wondering about Rodger not going in E11.

>3)Pictures of Rodger now show that
>he has lost a lot
>of weight.

They've ALL lost a lot of weight.

>4) Gretch now picks Rodger as
>the winner.

Isn't she 1-8 in her picks so far?

>5) Colby did not want to
>vote Jerri off and only
>voted against her because Keith
>forced him to via the
>strength of his K/T/L/R alliance.
>
Well, you got this half right. Colby didn't want to vote off Jerri this soon, and Keith convinced him otherwise, but not because of a K/T/L/R alliance.

Just tossing in my .02.....

zoso 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zoso Click to send private message to zoso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
Its just a thought, but .... your sudden and relentless promotion of the "Ryanbbb" post is very similar to that which has plagued the SS Board recently. You SOUND startlingly like Zoisback and Chicagosurvivor from SS.

In any event, while the end results might be correct, the ryanbbb post is FULL of errors. For instance the supposed plot lines surrounding the various bootings are way off. Furthermore Jeff is not on the jury, and has no further role on the show. Either ryanbbb has the attention span of a gnat with respect to the details of the show, or it is ONLY an accurate piece of speculation...

04-05-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
18. "To zoso -- off-topic"
Love the name; you must be a Zep fan. When LZ IV came out, I went around school for a week telling people that the name of the album was "Zoso" ... until I figured out that the four symbols were just there to symbolize that it was the fourth album, and the "Zoso" symbol was just the first one!

I agree with your comments, of course...

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
Well, I am suprised how far this has come. Anyway, I can tell you one thing for certain regarding this post. It was posted before EP6. How I know this I won't go into but the post correctly surmised that Mike burned his hands and was the one that got choppered out to never return. Hey, just like my original post about how Mike was going to burn his hand and that the immunity challenge would not be held? And yes it was also correct regarding Jeff, Alicia and Jerri.

Anyway, i'll leave it at that.

coNspiRAcY jim
nbbb

"Ya, sure we went to the moon"!!!

04-06-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Ryanbbb Extended "
Well Jim,
I certainly appreciate the backup! With ryannbbb coming out before Ep6, there can be no doubt what so ever that it is a spoiler. Anyone who can multiple knows that mathematically all of the ryannbbb predictions can not possibly be just good speculations. Is this a spoiler board, or is it the playground of MB's minions? I don't what to spoil the fun of the show, but anyone who signs on to this board has got to be prepared to deal with a real spoiler, and this is it. MB had better start building a better firewall next time because, he let something slip this time and all his little editing tricks won't help.
Lazybar ;)

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-01, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Enough Already!"
Well I see the ryanbbb people are back in force... I can't argue with their boot order... no one can. Other's can argue the "when" of the streak better than I... for I am certainly no expert on that. After all, just because I did not see the "spoiler" myself until after the Jeff ousting (which was when I started reading the boards) does not mean it was not there.

Now if I or some other spoiler/slueth want to come on here and spout off any old theory about this or that, and we give reasons for our post... and we're WRONG on the details but right on the outcome... we take credit for guessing the outcome and try to explain why our details were wrong (if it wasn't already obvious). The problem I have, and I think most ryanbbb unbelievers have, with this post is threefold...
1) it claims to have inside information... yet a lot of details are just plain WRONG! (if you're guessing it's one thing if you're claiming to have inside info...)
2) the origin... where did it come from... the details of where and when are real sketchy... no one claims knowledge of who sent it... when it was originally posted... just I kinda heard this... or I think I read that... or the like.
3) lastly the writing style is such that you tend to think the writer is kinda mocking you... I know what happen... this is it... you're stupid if you don't believe me... even though you have no reason to believe me... cause I some jr high punk who is laughing my ass off at you for being here in the first place...

Now I could be wrong, and ryanbbb really does have an uncle or cousin or some distant relative that fell out of some tree and broke his collarbone, while trying to video Colby and Jerri having... nevermind. But I'm willing to bet it's either been planted here by some MB minion... to mislead and annoy us, it was the luckiest guessing some jr high punk ever had, or it was really a spoiler... and the person who posted it felt the need to "add" to it in order to make it more believable... unfortunatly if this is the case they just made it more unbelievable instead.

-ICB

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"
I'm fairly sure the original post was pre-Mike. I read it and didn't save it. It was definitely pre-merge. For one thing, I remember how audacious it was, when the merge hadn't even happened yet, to lay out such a long string of predictions, particularly when Kucha seemed to have it in the bag at the time.
I got tired just reading it, it went so far into the future. I thought the writing style was fake and contrived, as others have noted, and also it seemed totally unlikely that such a complete and utter leak would occur given the legal liability for any crew member.

Given that the bootees and the I'Cs have been right but the details are wrong and the writing is suspiciously illiterate--I'm wondering if it's a MB plant. It has enough truth to keep it going and enough flaws to keep it discredited, so it makes a great red herring. At this point, I believe the odds are too long that this many weeks could have gone by with the personnel of Barramundi still 100% in line with the post, unless it came from inside information; however, I don't lean towards believing it was a genuine leak from the nephew of the horse's mouth but more likely emanated from a different orifice...

Would anyone else be willing to consider that it might have been planted from the top? If so, it's likely that it would continue to pick the right people for the wrong reasons (or until a T/K/R/E alliance manifests when none existed previously). It would also be sure to steer us wrong at the end.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"
Outfrontgirl, I will not only consider that it might be a plant from the top, I think you're right!

Still, if it IS an MB herring, then we need to use it for what it is, try to sort the truth from the fiction, and turn MB's game against him.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Save the drama for yo mama, and BEAT UP MB!!!!!

04-06-01, 08:25 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"
Outfrontgirl,
Thanks for the backup on when ryannbbb came out. I will admit that it is possible that ryannbbb is a red herring, and I cannot prove that it is a real spoiler; however, I still do not believe that it is a red herring, and I cannot see why MB would plant it. Instead I see the following extra items that lend it support:
1) Rodger and Liz did not take Nick into their confidence as to who to vote for. Instead it looks like Liz is up to her old tricks of encouraging the person selected to leave to vote against her biggest rival (ie Kieth), while R/L rackup votes against Amber to help pick her off later.
2) Keith didn't even bring his backpack so clearly he know that Nick had been selected to be booted and Liz knew this as well so that she could tell Nick about it.
3)Just look at the offical voting pol on survivorblows, Colby is selected to go next, meaning most people believe ryannbbb.
4) The National Enquirer said that they were suppressing a real spoiler, so apparently there is a real spoiler out there, and ryannbbb may be it.
5)Gretchen said that she had to buy lunch for Tina, implying that Tina is not $1 million dollars richer.
6) Ryannbbb predicts that Amber gets close to Colby, and you can see Colby wrapped around Amber after the RC, and when at the TC Amber says that she is feeling adventerous (ie a fling with Colby) you can see Jerri give Amber the evil eye.
Thats all for now.
Lazybar

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"

>3)Just look at the offical voting
>pol on survivorblows, Colby is
>selected to go next, meaning
>most people believe ryannbbb.

That doesn't make it correct, just believable. As others have said, the order is correct *so far*, but so have the pick of the ellipsiiis bunch and others.

>4) The National Enquirer said that
>they were suppressing a real
>spoiler, so apparently there is
>a real spoiler out there,
>and ryannbbb may be it.
>
Uh huh. And I also know the exact order that each and everyone will be voted off, but I'm gonna sit on it until after the show is over!!

>5)Gretchen said that she had to
>buy lunch for Tina, implying
>that Tina is not $1
>million dollars richer.

They don't get paid until AFTER the winner is announced, so whether Tina wins or not (still not determined based on the "lock box" theory) she wouldn't have the cash yet.

>6) Ryannbbb predicts that Amber gets
>close to Colby, and you
>can see Colby wrapped around
>Amber after the RC, and
>when at the TC Amber
>says that she is feeling
>adventerous (ie a fling with
>Colby) you can see Jerri
>give Amber the evil eye.
>
Everyone who DIDN'T predict that Colby and Amber would get closer after Jerri left, raise your hands. As the vote showed last night, they are still voting and acting like the two separate tribes, despite JP's insistence otherwise.

Again, ryanbbb may have been given the order, and embellished the story to make everything fit. Ya can't discount that he's been right so far. But there is enough wrong in the details to cast doubt on it.

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"
Reasons for: All those "details" may have been edited out!!!

Correct so far

Said there was a crack, pre-merger.

Reasons against: May easily be MB plant

Poster was a one-post-wonder

I think we should consider this and put it in account when we pick, but we shouldn't heavily relly on it or it will mean our doom

"If we do not learn from history, then we are bound to repeat it"

AKA GERVASE X

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-01, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"
My sentiments exactly.

04-08-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Smelling a skunk or some kind of Plant"
What seems strange is that just around the time that ryannbbb came out; the Boston Herald started releasing information that they claim as fact, not a red herring, that perfectly matches ryannbbb. Thus ryannbbb maybe the same source as the Boston Herald's, or MB may have put out ryannbbb as a red herring because he felt he had to do something about the Boston Herald source. Either way, all you have to do is believe ryannbbb (because it comes from insider information, either a leak or MB) until/unless the Boston Herald puts out a different prediction, in which case you switch to the Boston Herald prediction as soon as it comes out. ;)
Lazybar

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-01, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Nothing but a load of CRAP"
First of all, there is a debate as to when this thing even showed up, be it before E#7 or after. Second of all, the person who posted it himself came on later and admitted it was a hoax.

Now, let's look at what this thing has actually proved and what it asserts.

1. After the merger Jeff and Colby are tied in votes so Jeff goes via the tie breaker.

Okay, first there is the argument that this post was post E#7 which would make #1 moot anyway, but assuming that it did come pre-E#7.......this was not hard speculation to make:

1. It was obviuous there would be a 5-5 tie
2. Colby is the strongest Ogakor so he would be the #1 target
3. Spoilers pointed towards Jeff going first after the merger (debb's friends), thereby making him a logical guess for Ogakor's target.

So, this predition does not impress me one bit

2. Alicia and Lizliz find cracks in the alliance in E#8.

I'll give him this one, there was that talk by the river where Liz and Alicia told Roger that there might be cracks in the alliance.

So, after 2 predictions we have one no-brainer and one worth noting.

3. In E#9 Rodger and KKK are seen talking a lot together which causes Jerri to get nervous, so she tries to recruit Rodger and Liz.

You can talk about selective edting all you want, but this scenario NEVER happened. Jerri and Amber both thought the alliance was solid at TC which shows that Jerri would've made no effor to try and recruit Roger and Liz...besides, what we know about Rodger and Liz's relationship with Jerri shows us that there is no way Jerri would ever even consider the possibility of teaming up with them, and vice-versa. Further enhancing how worthless #3 is, check out #4.

4. In E#9 K-R-L-T vote off Jerri.

Colby and Nick also voted for jerri in that round, yet those votes are unaccountable in the scenario. Ryanbbb is trying to establish the GGA in episode #9, but we KNOW that the GGA could not possibly exist at this point due to the river conversation between Tina and Liz.

So, through 4 assertions, this "spoiler" has been correct on 1, had one no-brainer and two that are just plain wrong.

5. In E#10 Keith is hated by Amber.

Not true at all. We saw Amber get over the loss of Jerri pretty quickly in E#10, she actually stated to show some life now that she is out of Scerri's shadow.....she was playing around with Colby, she hugged Tina, and she even gave Keith a smile the MORNING AFTER Jerri got waxed.

So, he is wrong on yet another assetion, and this is not attributable to editing b/c there are not individual scenes..we would know if Amber hated Keith.

6. In E#10 Amber gets C and N, but the GGA gets rid of Nick due to a Colby IC victory.

Once again, completely wrong on the facts leading up to the TC. He's still running with his GGA theory he inserted into his speculation last episode. We know for a fact that Ogafour stuck together and voted off Nick...the GGA had nothing to do with it.

Now, what about picking Colby to win immunity? Nice pick, but not THAT impressive. You gotta figure that Colby is the favorite in any physcial IC's whereas there is no clear cut favorite in a mental IC.... IC's are either physical or mental so if you were gonna try and guess who teh IC winner would be 3 episodes in advance, the safe money would be on Colby. Once again, not impressed.

The way he is picking the correct boot order is reminiscent of one of those "choose your own adventure" books...once you pick the right path, it is only natural to go off in the right direction. This guy made a GOOD pick in E#7, which made E#8 obvious...then he got lucky in E#9, and as a result of his E#9 pick being right, the E#10 pick fell right into place as a logical guess.

7. In E#11 the GGA is still in charge.

Still no evidence to date of ANY existence whatsoever of the GGA, and plenty of solid evidence to refute it.

8. In E#11, Colby, Tina and Amber are the last three alive in the IC....Tina wins and the GGA knocks off Colby. On his way out at TC Colby says "When a Texan is outsmarted, don't mess with him or Texas."

Now, Ryanbbb has finally given us something to shut the believers up once and for all. No one can claim selective editing when we DON'T see Colby, Tina and lamber in the finals of the IC or Colby delivering the now famous quote. If these don't happen, there is no way anyone can claim this is anything but made up boolshit.

Plus, still riding the GGA, Colby is a logical boot choice. But, if we see Colby leave due to Amber joining Kucha we will know that Ryannbbb was merely lucky once again.

9. In E#12, Amber wins IC.

Pretty specific, will be easy to determine one way or the other.

10. In E#12, Amber, liz and Rodger vote off Tina.

Once again, by this point this spoiler will either be completely dead or so right on the money we won't even need more proof. My bet is with the former.

Overall, every fact he asserts is wrong minus a couple, and one fo those was a complete no-brainer.

Throughtout this show, there are 100's of these "I know what happens!!!" 10 year old posts..... it shouldn't be that shocking that one of them finally got it right.

The facts don't line up with the results....this kid got lucky in that the GGA scenario has mimiced the way the game has actually panned out.

When this spoiler is finally completely dead, I'm gonna post a list of all the one-post wonders who came in here to waster our time defending it, jsut to see how many of them show their face again....my guess is that number will be somwhere between zero and zero.

owen93 29 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-01, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail owen93 Click to send private message to owen93 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Nothing but a load of CRAP"
This is a really good analysis of the
Unclecameraman/Ryanbb posting.

This so called spoiler will probably remain an enigma
even after it falls on its face. And I agree that it WILL.

More than likely it will do so in this coming episode (Ep11)
since the probability rises sharply each time.
The failure of the collateral predictions has to count for something

Actualy I think the probability of Colby winning another
Immunity challenge is higher than the chances of him getting booted this time.

BTW - Love your logon name
- STC is one of my all time favorite movies.

In the immortal words of Julie Brown

"A bad clown can really f**K you up"

LUX ./. owen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •