The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica's comment about dressing up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica's comment about dressing up"
Did anyone catch Jessica's comment "you're going to dress up for her"? I assume that she meant for Lisa and her party. I think we have missed a lot of fighting between the girls.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... Cleverone 10-18-05 1
 RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... Ijustsharted 10-18-05 2
   RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... dgibson 10-18-05 3
       RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... kcoxe 10-18-05 4
           RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... shermie 10-18-05 5
               RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... GunsAndRoses 10-18-05 6
 RE: Jessica's comment about dressin... Lkplumm 10-22-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
>Did anyone catch Jessica's comment "you're
>going to dress up for
>her"? I assume
>that she meant for Lisa
>and her party. I
>think we have missed a
>lot of fighting between the
>girls.

I'm soooo glad I wasn't the only one to catch that comment ...I had to rewind my tape several times to make sure that I didn't mistake who actually said it and I believe that it was concerning Lisa's dinner party. Don't get me wrong...I don't particularly like Lisa, but for someone who wants a lot of compassion, Jessica's comment was distasetful....it seems the girl has a hidden mean streak...I first noticed it when TJ made her comment and saw how quickly Jessica stopped crying and snapped on TJ....I don't want to offend her family, however, I call them as I see them. Jessica wants to appear sweet and innocent...yet her true persona is breaking thru...she seems to have an underlying current that we haven't seen the last of yet.
I picked her as second to Lisa in the trouble making thread and I don't feel that I'm far off the mark, although she's still second after Lisa's smirky attitude and unquestionable nosiness towards Christina's first assignment of the day, Jessica's slowly gaining with that comment. (IMO) She's displaying a holier than thou attitude...and I thought it was nice of TJ to offer her support even though she hasn't been treated as well by some of the HG's herself.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

I bet we have missed alot of fighting..... The only reason why I noticed was cause of TJ's face that she made... that girl can make some weird faces. .....

dgibson 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dgibson Click to send private message to dgibson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
I also noticed it, but was proud of TJ for dressing up. I thought that spoke volumes about Jessica, and of course Miss Allison dressed up -- Allison is so precious! Yes, poor Jessica has more issues than she lets on!

kcoxe 132 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcoxe Click to send private message to kcoxe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
I caught it. Very snide I'd say, and not the comment of a supportive housemate. There is more to Jennifer than meets the eye. Remember the very first exercise when one of the ladies foot hit the gravel and Jen whispered "Don't worry, no one saw it". IV said," I believe we have a with integrity there".

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
Caught that one, too. MEOW, Jessica. That girl has issues WAY beyond her mother's death on 9/11. I can't wait to see what is revealed when they finally crack her.

GunsAndRoses 176 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GunsAndRoses Click to send private message to GunsAndRoses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
Totally catty and snotty attitute on Jessica. Comes as no surprise to me though ever since she did her little "no you dont get it" routine with TJ. I think this is only the tip of the iceberg, and I think we might be seeing more of her claws coming out as times goes on.

Lkplumm 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lkplumm Click to send private message to Lkplumm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessica's comment about dressing up"
Rhonda has asked Jessica twice now what happens when she gets angry. She has said she loses control. She acted scared of getting agry when she wrote on the bricks. I think she has been trying not to show that side of herself, but is having a hard time with it. I think she has some anger/brat issues of her own and it seems she was argueing with her mom prior to her death. The play didn't tell the whole story of what happened.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •