The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Episodes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

chi_tar_fan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chi_tar_fan Click to send private message to chi_tar_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Episodes"
In the spirit of this board lets start examining the last episodes of the Amazing Race. Now, we know that there are three teams left: Uchenna & Joyce, Ron & Kelly, and Rob & Amber. Of these teams it appears that Rob & Amber will have a signifigant head start on the other two teams.

Looking at the videocaps for next weeks episodes, I have formulated a buch of questions/comments for discussion below (I apologize in advance for not having the pictures to go along with the discussion points that I have below. Hopefully once the pics are posted, ya'll be able to extract a lot more out of the comments that I have laid out here):

1. The RaceyGirl picture. From the information that RaceyGirl provided, she said that she saw Uchenna & Joyce and Ron & Kelley at the airport in Puerto Rico. This means that Rob & Amber are either a) way ahead of U/C and R/C or way behind.

2. Starting with the vieocaps, it appears that the teams will be going in or out of an airport (picture of Ron running after Kelley) Does anyone recognize this terminal/passageway?

3. It appears that R/K have a major fallout. (Now who saw that coming???)

4. From the videocaps, R/A get tagged by the 50. Does anyone have an ID on this Police car? Previously we had heard a rumor that teams would be heading next to Puerto Rico/Jamacia.

5. When the videocaps are posted, there are two other things that caught my eye...1) In the videocap of a Police vehicle pulled next to a blue car, the car that is actually taking the picture of the scene has a yellow sticker with what looks like a big "50" on it. Does anyone recognize that sticker? In addition, the plates on the blue car in this same picture looks like it may be American by the size, any ideas?

6. In the video sequence described in 5, there is a blue civilian car and a while police car. Then in what seems to be the same video stream we see rob and amber in the back seat of a car that is supposedly pulled over by the police. This car seems white. Is this just a trick by TAR producers or does anyone have any information on this? Also, the police officer is wearing a bulletproof vest with "POLICE - E15" on it. Any ideas on the location of this vest?

7. In the videocap showing U/J someone take a look at the license plate. This is definely not American, any ideas?

8. In the same sequence, noted in 7, notice that the cars are driving on the left-side of the road.

9. In the same sequence, U is in what appears to be a white t-shirt. A sign that they are going somewhere hot.

10. Following the sequence on U/J and the flat tire, we see R/A in an airport, if you ask me this looks a lot like the airport that we saw in raceygirls pictures.

11. MOST IMPORTANT...following the scene in 10, we see all of the team together in a lush environment. Not London. Therefore, they must have all bunched on a flight and are in the new distination at the same time.

Any insight/comments/ideas are appreciated.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Final Episodes TeamJoisey 05-03-05 1
 This post IceCat 05-04-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-03-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Final Episodes"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-05 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

Welcome to the boards! Great questions.

We like to hold off posting vidcaps until midnight EST
to avoid spoiling the episode for anyone who might still be watching.

You'll find the vidcap thread here.

I'm sure we'll get some answers quickly!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

(Edited to fix the link.)

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "This post"
Should have gone in the Finale preview thread located here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/1137.shtml

Locking as a duplicate topic.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •