The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Analyzing the opening credits"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CowboyColby 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CowboyColby Click to send private message to CowboyColby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Analyzing the opening credits"
Here is my look at the opening credits for possible spoilers.

A kangaroo is shown, then a waterfall is shown and the camera slows down

(CUE MUSIC)

Colby looks pissed off, big time. The camera zooms out, then back in on him.

Mad Dog is shown giving a smile to the camera. Pretty short profile.

Keith is shown shirtless, giving a smirk at the camera and has his arms crossed.

Mitchell is shown in a photo rather than a video. He looks confused and betrayed.

A lizard is shown sticking out its tongue.

Jerri's video mirrors Sue's from S1. She's giving the same kind of eye turn and smirk to the camera.

Kel is shown sitting on the beach with his mouth open. The camera zooms in, then out.

Amber is shown in a photo, then the video fades out, then fades in. She is shown shrugging.

Tina is shown in a photo twice. The first time she is smiling, the second the photo is B&W.

A box is shown marked "KUCHA EMERGENCY SUPPLIES".

Michael follows this and is shown in two photos, one of him in profile, the other of him sitting in a tree.

(At this point I am starting to forget the order...sorry if I am wrong in the order.)

Kimmi is shown in a photo, then is shown grasping her throat and looking ready to puke.

Rodger looks really sad and gives only a quick eye turn to the camera.

Alicia is shown sitting on the beach in the same manner as Kel, then is shown in the first immunity challenge.

Elisabeth is shown in a photo very quickly. She is smirking.

A crocodile is shown closing its mouth.

Debb is shown in profile. She gives a "death stare" of sorts to the camera.

Nick also looks pissed off. He is shown jumping of the cliff in the Butch Cassidy challenge.

Jeff is the last one shown. He shows looks of anger, confusion and constipation (LOL).

A shot of tribal council is shown in a flyover.

We see what appears to be Elisabeth (could be Amber) wearing her headress, Nick with aboriginal facepaint on, and a closeup of Keith wearing aboriginal facepaint.

The Survivor logo is shown, with a person holding a stick inside the "I".

Draw your own conclusions. There is some definite foreshadowing in my opinion, but you can decide yourself!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •