The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sherilyn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sherilyn Click to send private message to Sherilyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 02:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 02:31 AM (EST)

I was really impressed with Charlie in the beginning, he seemed to be so genuine. How cute was it, that he was so nervous to go on the date with Sarah. Then, as soon as she lets her guard down and becomes a little emotional he turns into an arrogant jerk. I'm certain alot of her emotion was from being attacked by that skaliwag #####.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Men are all the same (most men)... consise10 04-10-05 1
 RE: Men are all the same (most men)... tf14 04-12-05 2
   RE: Men are all the same (most men)... consise10 04-12-05 3
 RE: Men are all the same (most men)... Kelly_Smith 04-12-05 4
   RE: Men are all the same (most men)... consise10 04-12-05 5
       RE: Men are all the same (most men)... freakusmaximus 04-13-05 6
           RE: Men are all the same (most men)... Poncho 04-13-05 7
               RE: Men are all the same (most men)... yankee fan 04-13-05 8
                   RE: Men are all the same (most men)... Poncho 04-13-05 9
                       RE: Men are all the same (most men)... yankee fan 04-14-05 10
                           RE: Men are all the same (most men)... Poncho 04-14-05 11
                   RE: Men are all the same (most men)... jenlee012976 04-16-05 12
                       RE: Men are all the same (most men)... jenlee012976 04-16-05 13
                           RE: Men are all the same (most men)... consise10 04-16-05 14
                               RE: Men are all the same (most men)... Kelly_Smith 04-18-05 15
                           RE: Men are all the same (most men)... yankee fan 04-18-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Are you for real Sherilyn ?

That`s just plain insensitive and typical as you say.

tf14 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tf14 Click to send private message to tf14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
No, I kind of agree. I thought Charlie really had the hots for her, and then she got a little emotional and he really didn't know what to do. I like Charlie, but think he is not ready for anything serious right now. Now on the last episode he was all over Kimberly, which kind of confirms this.
Just MHO.
Tracy

04-12-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
tf14..thanks for your post.

Charlie sounds of equal calibre or even worse than
Bob the slob.

What do you think?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Yeah, he's going downhill and quick. I thought he was nice at first too but now I think he is in it to get on TV and get some hot chicks fighting for him. I have a hard time believing he's there to find something serious.

04-12-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Charlie sounds immature doesn`t he ?

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
I can kind of understand the charlie being freaked out by sarah crying thing- I mean after one date, I would not be crying over some guy (or if I was, I would hide it) its too emmotional too fast that that scares people. we as viewers know that she was crying because the other girls were picking on her which made her more emmotional. I think she was smart not to ##### about the other girls to charlie b.c that would make her look bad, like a brat, but either way I can understand why the tears freaked him out.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
I agree with you freakusmaximus! Way too early for those tears in front of Charlie. I thought the girls were being way too mean to her, but a smart move on her part not to talk crap about them.

Poncho

yankee fan 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Even if it was too early for tears, Charlie handled it like an immature jerk!
He is so DUMB, does everyone see this? PLEASE?
He is not even nice looking, no charm, no romance!!!!
His sense of humor is DUMB, he only makes me laugh cause he is so DUMB!!!!
I couldn't stand being in his presence for a whole evening!
All the alcohol in the world couldn't numb me enough to listen to that "duh" voice all night long.
His voice is actually kind of creepy!
Did anyone here see "Silence of the Lambs"?
Remember the killer in that? Besides Hannibal?
What was his name? Billy? He has the same voice, it's creepy!
He has no substance, he's just riding in his brother's shadow, using a siblings famous name.
What is wrong with this show now?
It used to be sort of cute and romantic, you would actually be rooting for somebody!
But.....they did find the perfect girls for Charlie, that's for sure. There can no way be any happy ending here, no romance whatsoever.
I'm glad for the girl with the nine year old, go home, honey, hug your daughter, no that's unconditional love, this is just plain entertainment and SLEAZE at its best!
Sorry, Charlie fans, never liked him from the opening credits!

04-13-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Why don't you tell us how you really feel yankee fan

Poncho

Great bash!

04-14-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yankee%20fan Click to send private message to yankee%20fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
TOO Funny!!!!
I really did rant, didn't I?
Can you tell I don't dig Charlie?!!!!
Can the show please get back to the old format with some regular people?
At least the Yankees won last night!

04-14-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Oh, I love a great bash!!! I don't really care for Charlie either, but I think he is funny. I don't think it will ever be like it used to be They have messed it up. I just take it as pure entertainment now, so I won't get my hopes up on the "fairy tale" romance...

Poncho

Go Yankees!

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
>Even if it was too early
>for tears, Charlie handled it
>like an immature jerk!
>He is so DUMB, does everyone
>see this? PLEASE?
>He is not even nice looking,
>no charm, no romance!!!!
>His sense of humor is DUMB,
>he only makes me laugh
>cause he is so DUMB!!!!
>
>I couldn't stand being in his
>presence for a whole evening!
>
>All the alcohol in the world
>couldn't numb me enough to
>listen to that "duh" voice
>all night long.
>His voice is actually kind of
>creepy!
>Did anyone here see "Silence of
>the Lambs"?
>Remember the killer in that?
>Besides Hannibal?
>What was his name? Billy?
> He has the same
>voice, it's creepy!
>He has no substance, he's just
>riding in his brother's shadow,
>using a siblings famous name.
>
>What is wrong with this show
>now?
>It used to be sort of
>cute and romantic, you would
>actually be rooting for somebody!
>
>But.....they did find the perfect girls
>for Charlie, that's for sure.
> There can no way
>be any happy ending here,
>no romance whatsoever.
>I'm glad for the girl with
>the nine year old, go
>home, honey, hug your daughter,
>no that's unconditional love, this
>is just plain entertainment and
>SLEAZE at its best!
>Sorry, Charlie fans, never liked him
>from the opening credits!
>

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! There is nothing special about him.......double yuk!!!!! He soonds exactly like the guy in Silence of the Lambs and makes my skin crawl with that deep, duh, uh voice. Can he think of anything fun to do? Three floors of art my #####!!!!! Who does he think he's fooling. If I was those girls, I would run just like that sweet Mom with the little girl. Of course some of them deserve him, for the 3 nights of you know what then we'll hear in "People", guess what?! "They split"!!!! It will be a record short term relationship.
I do hope they come up with something better or I'm getting pretty tired of this show. They all end the same. Maybe it's time for a new reality show, what do ya think?

04-16-05, 04:05 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Sheez ! I havent even seen an episode with this Dah head Charlie and I already hate him not to mention the female contestants stupidly vying for "Dahs" attention.

He sounds worse than Bob the Slob !

Where do you find these jerks ABC ?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
I don't think he's worse than Bob (that's really hard to do IMO) but he's not a whole lot better

04-18-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Men are all the same (most men) too predictable!!!"
Yes, I agree with you.
I guess they are thinking that the same format might be "boring", but what they did is not improve the show, they just made it so sleezy!
Like I said, if I'm home, I'll tune in, cause I don't watch anything else at that time, but if I miss it, no big deal!
It's just not too fun anymore, and he really seems to be enjoying having the cat fights all around him.
These "ladies" (and I use the term loosely) give women a real bad name!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •