The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Introducing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Introducing"
The teams have been announced:
Amanda/Chris-Dating,Sioux Falls South Dakota
David/Jeff-Best Friends, Los Angelos CA
Debra/Steve-Married, Louisville KY
Jon/AL-Best Friends, Clowns (no, really, they are professional clowns!!!)Long Island, NY
Kelly/Jon-Engaged, Miami FL
Millie/Chuck-Dating for 12 years/Virgins (Yes, they really had that as a team name)Chattanooga TN
Monica/Sheree-NFL Wives, Moms Duluth GA
Reichen/Chip-Married
Russell/Cindy-Dating/Friends Hermosa Beach and LA CA
Steve/Dave-Air Traffic Controllers Chicago IL
Steve/Josh- Father/Son Santa Barbara and LA CA
Tian/Jaree-Friends, Models

A Kyngsladye Original
"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Introducing mikey 05-05-03 1
   RE: Introducing smiles 05-05-03 8
   The NFL wives realitybites 05-05-03 10
 RE: Introducing smiles 05-05-03 2
 RE: Introducing dajaki 05-05-03 3
 RE: Introducing ejm92 05-05-03 4
 long awaited diversity addition mikey 05-05-03 5
   RE: long awaited diversity addition buckeyegirl 05-05-03 6
 Fear of heights? realitybites 05-05-03 7
 RE: Introducing Loree 05-05-03 9
 One more thing realitybites 05-06-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Introducing"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-03 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Throwing out the first few points of discussion:

Another Russell & Cindy???

Another Tian?

Another best friends/clowns? (see Festers, Itchy & Scratcy) (I hope there's a fast forward where they have to fit in a little car with a bunch of other people).

Another gay partner couple who appear to dress alike?

Two Steves and two Jons?

Questions for those in the know: Who are the NFL wives married to?

Why does the cbs website, after listing a couple as "dating 12 years - virgins" -- not even ask about that in the Q & A or mention it in the bio?

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Introducing"
Questions for those in the know: Who are the NFL wives married to?

***I'm not in the know, but per the Atlanta Falcon's Roster states that Sheree is married to Ray Buchanan and they (well at least he) has 4 kids. I don't know about Monica.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The NFL wives"
>Questions for those in the know: Who are the NFL
>wives married to?

As mentioned elsewhere, Sheree is married to Ray Buchanan.

Monica is married to Ashley Ambrose, who will play for New Orleans next season.

These guys have had good, long careers - not Hall of Famers, probably, but way better than Peggy's husband (remember him? Remember her?).

BTW, another article about our latest teams has been posted at Zap2It.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Introducing"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-03 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

This is the best news!! I am sooo excited!!

I think the NFL wives must be married to Atlanta Falcon players. They should be fun to watch. Those NFL wives are tough!

Was there even a preview on the Early Show? I didn't hear anything about it during the first 30 minutes this morning. The big interview was Halle Berry.

Edited because I am so exctied that I can't spell!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Introducing"
Thank you Buckeyegirl!

To any Blue Person: May I please write a summary?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-05-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Introducing"
Is it just me, or does this season look exceptionally exciting?

I mean, most of the cast seems older than usual and more mature than usual. Only two groups look potentially whiny and bitchy (the models and Kelly/Jon).

There are not one, not two, but THREE Steve's...there will be confusion...it looks like TAR producers like the name Steve just as much as Survivor loves Robs.

I'm getting good vibes from Steve/Josh, Steve/Dave, Millie/Chuck, David/Jeff, and Jon/Al are the most likely cantidate to be our Guidos.

First boot....I'm thinking Amanda/Chris. My current pick for the winners would have to be David & Jeff, they remind me most of our previous sets of winners and just look like they'll be ready for this race. This may be the first time that I'm enthused and excited about the cast.....I can't wait!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "long awaited diversity addition"
A hot lesbian model/actress in the cast -- Tian!!!! Will she hit on her hot, straight model/actress teammate?? This could be the ratings grabber this show needs.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: long awaited diversity addition"
Monica/Sheree-it looks like we finally have an all female team who might make it to the final 3.....

A Kyngsladye Original
"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,
is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

05-05-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Fear of heights?"
I've posted my speculations about these guys in the Spoiler/Speculation section, if you're interested.

The most amazing thing I found in the bios so far is that six people have admitted a fear of heights. Have they been watching the show? Rock climbing, bungee jumping, skydiving... the producers delight in taunting peoples' fear of heights. Our favorite acrophobic from last season, Flo, managed to survive this and win, but these people had to know what they were going to get when they applied.

The cynic in me is thinking that the casting people looked for "fear of heights" on the application and put those in the more desirable pile.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Introducing"
I have a fear/hate thing of clowns. So I am not very excited about the Al & Jon team.

05-06-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
11. "One more thing"
Of the five male-female teams, the woman is older than the man in four of them.

No comment, just thought it interesting and worthy of a small note.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •