The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother All Stars Love List "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-26-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother All Stars Love List "
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-06 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

1. Will - he is brilliant, manipulative, (unique i.e. I love the "mandana"), cute enough, and thankfully, keeps the viewers in mind with his actions. He actually gives a crap about how it looks on TV or the internet and is interested in not boring us to death with whining, doing nothing, or being oblivious. He talks to us on the internet, mocks us, woos us, and then snubs us. I love it.

As far as his relationship with Boogie, I am not getting that at all. Will gets points for being loyal (in the real world with his friends) but loses points for picking such a Jack A for a friend. Does not compute.

2. Janelle - while definitely not as cunning as Will, is happy to participate in the flirt-a-thon to amuse herself. She also seems to be or knows enough to pretend to be, likeable and not as duplicitous as others. And thank Cod, she is not a big huge whiny crying baby. There is a sweetness to her that, at least, seems real. I can see why so many people love her. (LOJ!)

3. Clueless George - I love this guy for all his farting doofusness. He is generally in good spirits despite all the crap going on around him, aware enough that he is not being included or taken seriously, old enough (meaning mature and self assured) to not be manipulated much (although it seems apparent he took Boogies threat of the CdT seriously enough and was affected by that to protect his own butt). The guy has heart. Not a huge brain perhaps, but enough heart to agree to 60 days of SLOP! His earnestness has a certain appeal to me. He is Howie without the sexist crudeness or boobie fixation. While I am not wild about George winning (and he won't), I love, love, love that he is still there. And frankly, it's nice to see someone in their 40's representing in the house. I like him tons more in BBAS than in Season 1 but he was OK in my book then too.

4. Danielle - please stop crying and "paranoying" and being all stressed out. Not good TV. I think Danielle was robbed in her season because she played brilliantly and did all the dirty work while sweet innocent Jason was able to reap the benefits, but BB screwed her over by not having a sequester and letting evicted hamsters see her Diary room rants and venting before they voted for the final 2. And Danielle really blew off steam in those rants. If she had known the evicted hamsters were going to see them, I am sure she would not have said so much.

big gap then tied for last place

5. Erika - hand jobs on camera? ick. I could say a lot more about why I am not crazy about her "strategy" but I think her hooking up with Boogie reveals how icky she is. Just ick.

5. Boogie - ick.

IN SEQUESTERVILLE

4.5 Howie - Jedi Jack off

4.6 James - Was annoying as hell, but at least his exit was gracious

4.7 Marjeallous - Omarosa wannabe. Shut up biotch.

Yes, entertain me or go home! You are on TV, so at least try!

edited to change Woes to woos! And *wave* to Shakes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Das Mole 08-26-06 1
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Denalio 08-26-06 2
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Aruba 08-27-06 3
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... brvnkrz 08-27-06 4
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... pumpkinqueen 08-28-06 8
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... whoami 08-27-06 5
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Lasann 08-27-06 6
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... nailbone 08-28-06 7
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... MedicineWoman76 08-28-06 9
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Estee 08-28-06 10
       RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Lasann 08-28-06 11
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Colonel Zoidberg 08-28-06 12
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Savahnna 08-28-06 13
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... nailbone 08-28-06 14
       RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... Savahnna 08-28-06 15
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List... LittleFox 08-28-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-26-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
There hasn't been one LL all season. Finally.

1. Erika - Simply because...well...idk.
2. Will - Actually knows what he's doing.
3. Janelle - Just because she was able to make it this far despite being the biggest target from the start.
4. Danielle - "OMG it's so frustrating." Get over it, you can't always get what you want.
5. George - Useless. Not as annoying as Boogie, though.
6. Boogie - Tool. Useless.

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
It's the first time I EVER started a thread and I was so worried there was one already here somewhere! LOL

So glad to hear otherwise!

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-27-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
1) JANELLE - Forget the fact that she is Hott to look at...she has been the most successful PROACTIVE player in the house. Her scorecard for HOH and POV competitions in the last two seasons is unprecedented. Will never get credit as a strategist because she was always down in numbers since day one this season but has advanced with a target on her back the size of Alaska.

2) WILL - Probably the only HG this season with an IQ over 90. It's one thing being smart...it's another being able to use the smarts to your advantage. Will has BOTH to his credit. Along with Janelle, the only ones to advance on their own merit without needing to be a parasitic leech to other HGs.

3) GEORGE - "All Men are Created Equal"...HMMM, maybe to our Founding Fathers, but not to the BB casting crew when selecting HGs since you RARELY have a particpant over 40. This put George at a disadvantage right from the start; but he has defied much odds by making it this far. If he wasn't a floater and showed some proactive gameplay on a consistent basis, he would be my #1.

HUGE DROPOFF HERE...

4) BOOGIE - Huh?? WHAT?? Boogie #4??!!! I know, I find it hard myself to put him here. But whether it's by design or chance he has teamed up with the best player this season. And true he would have never advanced this far without Will, he has formulated some thoughts on his own during his advancement. His phone skits with Will have been the highlight of this lame season even if he is a Grade-A Asswipe.

5) ERIKA - The ultimate floater. And to think she petitoned America to vote her an All-Star by promising to be more a player and less a coattail rider. Yea...Right! They say you are judged by the company you keep. Let's see...her booger-picking Ex in BB4, and now Boogie this season? Nuff Said.

6) DANIELLE - The Chenbot must be somking that stuff in the BB House when she said to Janelle last episode that she hasn't seen that much crying since Bunky. What season has she been moderating??? I don't think Hurricane Katrina spewed more salty H2O then what we've seen come out of Danielle's eyes. Give it up, Girl. She's a parasitic leech who needs handouts from other HGs to advance. Had Aliho not been in the House this season Danielle would have been out by week one. Every other HG should have been equipped with a wheelbarrow to carry this disillusional HG who thinks she's a great player.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
1. Janelle:A fierce competitor. Has she made some mistakes? Yes. This isn't a perfect world. She has taken the most flack from the other houseguests, she has won the most competitions, she has alligned herself with the right people to help her get where she is. She always comes through when it counts when it comes to POV. Say what you will about her, she's done something right to get this far. Not a true underdog but an underdog in a sense. Go Janie.
2. Will:The Evil Dr. Will. He lies, steals and cheats and yet makes it all seem so charming. He has played every side of the fence in this game and the fact that these people haven't voted him out, says something about his gameplay. If Janie can't win it, I vote for Dr. Evil.
3. George: I would have never thought that I would root for him. But ya know what? Good for him. He's got himself this far in the game and for the most part, he's done it without lying or severe backstabbing. I said for the most part. I think he has played the most honest game of everyone left. He doesn't whine and cry and call fowl. He hasnt complained about being stuck on slop. He just takes each day as it comes and he laughs and enjoys himself. I've grown to like George.
4. Dani: I respected her much more at the beginning of this season. I thought she was a good competitor and in control of herself. I think she spent too much time with James and she has turned into a poor sport and a whiner. At one point I had hoped for a Jani/Dani final 2. Now, I would like Dani to go home, please.
5. Erika: Who? Has she been playing in this game? Ohhhh, wait...she's the chick that's giving Boogie handjobs, right? I forgot that she was actually playing this game. I keep thinking she was just put there by the producers to keep Boogie company.
6.Boogie: I don't respect much about Boogie. As far as gameplay goes, I rank him far above Erika. But because I find him to be so easy to loathe and he seriously disgusts me, I have to put him last.

Fenbots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
hmmmm, what she said! (same order and reasons)

i love Janie, although i might love Dr. Delicious a little more. he cracks me up--he plays everyone masterfully, including the viewers. you know he's not telling the truth, but you want to believe him--he is a charming devil.

that said--i still want Janelle to win. she has been a big target all season, and i think she is an underdog even though she is hard to beat in POV and HOH, even when she has had everyone working against her in a few POV comps (even if they weren't working that hard)--she has had to fight all season.

boogie and erika are a match made--somewhere low and sleazy. if he is just playing her, then he's last on my list too. if not, then they are tied for the bottom of the barrel.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
#1.- Janelle- She is still around and still has the biggest target on her back.
#2.- Will- I do not like him but he has made it very interesting the year.
#3.- George- He is still around. Alive and kicking.
#4.- Erika- Like her so far, but it depends on how she does this week.
#5.- Danielle- A lot of talk from her, so far not a lot of action. Hope it changes.
#6.- Mike- Can't rate him any lower then this.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-27-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
1. Janie Doll - this girl is strong. I loved the scuffle with James over the dolls. Has she broken James veto record yet? She may be a little stand-offish at first but when the houseguests get to know her they like her. And even the backstabbing James said in his exit interview that at least he was beat by the best - Will and Janelle.

2. Will - I didn't care for him in the beginning, don't find him physically attractive on pure looks, but find him amazing once you get his personality. He is far the best puppet master. As I stated in another thread I would love to be his friend but I would run far away on a romance for fear of my life. He has managed what no other houseguest has without ever winning a competition.

3. Nakomis - I just love Nakomis. On her season I figured she'd be gone immediately just due to her looks. She stayed and played a skillful game. I voted for her to return, and only her over and over. I'm sorry she didn't get to stay. Will and Boogie would have been long gone had Nak had a chance.

4. Kaysar - not on his game skill but his honesty. He has the intelligence to play the game like chess but his personality and honest were his short coming.

5. Danielle - she has balls, that girl. I like Danielle's play and was amazed at how she pulled Boggie and Will into her game. She overplayed her cards with her loyalty to James and became a threat. She talked about teaming up with Janelle and that would have been a move to equal Jun and Allison. It might have taken her to the end, but she waited too long.

6. Chicken George - because it is good to see an older player without the "body" do well. I like the man. I like his laugh. I like his integrity in not backdooring Janelle. She is too good of a player to be treated that way - he called it. And I like the goofy clothes much better than Will's caved in chest and Jase's over excercised one.

7. Allison - sorry gang. I liked Allison in her season. She was evil and knew it. She played evil and it got her to the end. I wanted some evil and it sure would spice up the place now.

8. Marcellas - in his season only. I like the snarky Marcellas all in a flutter. This year he was nasty and backstabbing.

The rest: Erica - liked her in her season - find her disgusting this year
Boogie - what a tool with no redeeming qualities
Diane - whine whine
Jase - whose name is really Zack and alluded to a criminal record on housecalls (where I liked him alot) was no fun either season
James - whine whine, curse curse, blame blame, gone, gone
and
Howie

not rateable!

Fembots by Tribe:
L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

1A and 1B - Will and Janelle - the King and Queen of BB

2 George - whatever you think about him, the guy's having fun, and has a GREAT attitude.

3 Howie - again, not the greatest player, but he had a good time

4 Booger - yeah, he's riding Will's coattails, but the two of them together can be hilarious

The rest of them, except

99a, B, C - Danielle, James, Marcellas - whiny, weasely, lying, bad-mouthing, back-stabbing ego-maniacal a-holes

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

MedicineWoman76 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MedicineWoman76 Click to send private message to MedicineWoman76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
I agree with your list...but I have to wonder, now that they've had BB7 All-Stars, is this the last season? Where can the show go from here?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
The same place it's been going for the last seven seasons. Straight downhill.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
Maybe BB will follow Suvivor and do a race/ethnitisity study.

My categories with age being: 1-20's, 1-30's, 1-40's
3 African American
3 Asian American
3 Hispanic American
3 Middle Eastern American
2 gay men who are hot!!
2 gay women who are hot!!

We need more than a token minority/age challenged player.

Fembots by Tribe:
L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
Of the still-walking...

1. Chicken George - he's not an expert, he's poorly dressed, and he's the old, fat guy - and he knows it and he plays the role with gusto. I didn't want to see him come back at first (mainly because I wanted to see other people ahead of him) but I will take him over Ivette or Bunky any day.

2. Will - by default, I suppose. Whatever he was on when he made love to the camera, I want it. He and Chicken George are the most entertaining houseguests of the season by far. He's an unabashed game player, and people still let him slip by. Stupid, stupid people.

3. Danielle - well, I liked her in BB3, and she really isn't a whole lot of excitement this season, but of the four remaining, at least she's not a total loss. Now if only she could be more snarky in the diary room, knowing no one who's voting can see her...

4. Erika - at first I wanted to like her, but her standards have gone way down since the beginning of the season. OK, I know Kaysar's gone, but Boogie? And just who are you trying to impress by walking around in that bikini?

5. Janelle - Get. Off. My. Television. Now. I didn't mind her in the first season, but I didn't really care for her. Now I hate her. She's an obnoxious plastic bimbo who has major entitlement issues and thinks she's better than everyone else.

6. Boogie - Go back to New Hampshire and never come out. Are you TRYING to be the most annoying person on TV? Because it's working. Why they let you back in the house is absolutely beyond me. Frankly, I never remembered Boogie from BB2 except for getting him confused with Bunky, who was left out in favor of this idiot? Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
WOW....this is hard. I'm not loving any of them these days.

Kaysar....the man had integrity. (kind of oxymoron with BB)

Nakomis...Loved her zaniness......and her intellect.

Howie....No reasonable explaination for why I like him...I just do. Didn't even find him all that funny this season.

James....To me his exit this time negated a lot of his sleeziness in hoth seasons.

Danielle..She really did a 180 on me this season.

And not in All Stars.....I MISS RACHEL!! BB6.

It's more fun making a hate list....ERika and Will's likely only common denominator

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
It's more fun making a hate list....ERika and Will's likely only common denominator

Ya gotta do that one over in Bashers.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
>It's more fun making a
>hate list....ERika and Will's likely
>only common denominator
>

>
>Ya gotta do that one over
>in Bashers.

I'm on my way!

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Love List "
Love and agree with every bit of this post!
(Except I didn't find James annoying - just a real competitor.)

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •