The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa VS Christina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SDawson 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SDawson Click to send private message to SDawson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa VS Christina"
Did anyone else notice how during the dinner party when Dr. Stan meantioned Christina had an assignment to share that Lisa's happy face disappeared rather quickly? She didn't seem happy sharing the limelight with anyone else. Still suck in selfish child mode?

S

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa VS Christina iamforreal 10-18-05 1
   RE: Lisa VS Christina sneakpeek 10-18-05 2
       RE: Lisa VS Christina Sharon_L 10-19-05 14
 RE: Lisa VS Christina TinaG 10-18-05 3
   RE: Lisa VS Christina jazzyevents 10-19-05 15
 RE: Lisa VS Christina natty33 10-18-05 4
   RE: Lisa VS Christina trista 10-18-05 6
   RE: Lisa VS Christina bratx2 10-20-05 17
       RE: Lisa VS Christina Sandrasprecious3 10-20-05 19
           RE: Lisa VS Christina bratx2 10-21-05 20
 RE: Lisa VS Christina Labyrinth 10-18-05 5
   RE: Lisa VS Christina natty33 10-18-05 7
   RE: Lisa VS Christina Sandrasprecious3 10-20-05 18
 RE: Lisa VS Christina Cleverone 10-18-05 8
 RE: Lisa VS Christina indigenous_alien 10-18-05 9
   RE: Lisa VS Christina Busybee 10-19-05 12
 RE: Lisa VS Christina phxnativegirl 10-18-05 10
 RE: Lisa VS Christina cannfran59 10-18-05 11
   RE: Lisa VS Christina mylifeisunfolding 10-19-05 13
   RE: Lisa VS Christina mthebrat 10-19-05 16
       RE: Lisa VS Christina alyse73 10-23-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iamforreal 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iamforreal Click to send private message to iamforreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
yesssssssssssssssssssss

I noticed that... and I agree... she thought the whole night would be about HER.....

BUT>>>> please tell me.... she was supposed to prepare for the dinner party for 7.......... HELLO.... that INCLUDES setting a beautiful table...

Why did she get away with having Allison do that part... seems like a lack of integrity... AGAIN.

also.... if she's so rich (and this is tacky), WHY doesn't she have that wart/mole on her chin REMOVED?????

s

sneakpeek 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sneakpeek Click to send private message to sneakpeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
She's not rich. Her parents are. She said her dad gives her $1000 a month to take care of his place. She said she makes due on that money. She lives on the beach in Florida, but I think she eats ramin noodles.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
>She's not rich. Her parents
>are. She said her
>dad gives her $1000 a
>month to take care of
>his place. She
>said she makes due on
>that money. She lives
>on the beach in Florida,
>but I think she eats
>ramin noodles.

I recall she also is required to have daily breakfast with her parents. Didn't she choke up when mentioning that?

And then there's Jill whose mother lives on her couch. Amazing...
Maybe we ought to have a parents day on SOH - might be more revealing than what we're actually -hearing.

TinaG 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TinaG Click to send private message to TinaG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
The look on her face when she found out she was no longer going to be the center of attention was priceless. It seems she is very jealous of Christine, maybe we'll find something out later on in the season about why she is so jealous of Christine.

jazzyevents 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jazzyevents Click to send private message to jazzyevents Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
I was thinking the same thing. That we may find out someting later in the season....

If you think about it Lisa was doing the samething as Christina, Lisa wanted men to take care of her, giving them sex and them giving her money, because she did'nt work she thought. Only difference is Christina is able to come to terms with it and Lisa has not even tap into realizing that she is more like Christina then she would like to believe.

natty33 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail natty33 Click to send private message to natty33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
Lisa is obviously extremely jealous of Christina for some reason. Perhaps she is jealous of Christina's youth and her sweet nature. I think Lisa is a little "looney" and she is having a hard time with the fact that a former stripper is more of a woman than she is.

Lisa is 40, but she acts like she is still in high school, and she is still dependent on her parents...oh boy does she have issues. Perhaps she has targeted Christina in an effort to shift focus on the pathetic life she herself has been living.

Lisa is a nut, and I can't believe the life coaches aren't putting a stop to her behavior towards Christina.

I think Lisa is compromising the house with her child like gossip. I applaud Christina for ignoring Lisa's petty behavior,but I feel she needs to let lisa have it!

trista 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trista Click to send private message to trista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
I think that Lisa sees the self survival in Christina even though it is something that Christina isn't proud of. Lisa couldn't survive on her own for very long and I think that she is afraid that she wouldn't. Christina survived and did what ever she could, on her own with her son no less. I think that Lisa, in a small way envies that in her.

bratx2 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bratx2 Click to send private message to bratx2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
I can't understand why Christina hasn't confronted Lisa on her behavior. Obviously Christina is pissed about things Lisa has done, but doesn't do anything about it. I would have put Lisa in her place from the very beginning. I wouldn't allow her to walk all over me and treat me like crap. She should have confronted her when she was looking up the definition of a prostitute on the internet. I personally, probably would have slapped her to knock some sense into her. But knowing Lisa, she probably wouldn't have gotten it!!

Sandrasprecious3 31 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandrasprecious3 Click to send private message to Sandrasprecious3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"

>She should have confronted her
>when she was looking up
>the definition of a prostitute
>on the internet.

I can't remember but wasn't Lisa said to Prostituting herself also when it comes to giving men sex in exchange for them taking care of her?

How can she judge Christina? Seems like they are birds of a feather, JMO though.

Sandra

bratx2 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bratx2 Click to send private message to bratx2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
Birds of a feather is right on!! Lisa has some serious issues. On yesterday's show when she was talking about being molested....where were the tears? Do you think she is telling the truth?

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Hmm I think Lisa and Christina have a LOT in common and that is why they grate on each other's nerves so badly!

Lisa obviously has a big interest in Christina. I think she finds what Christina did fascinating and probably would become Christina's best friend if Christina would dish all the dope on her Johns in a little coffee chat with Lisa! Lisa is a NOSY GOSSIP and she wants to find out what you actually have to do to land a rich man - something that Christina has said she knows how to do.

I have a sister named Lisa and she has the same loudmouth tendencies. The only way to deal with it is you address them IMMEDIATELY and call them on the carpet for it. Notice how defensive she got when Jill brought it up today over the gardening? Also, notice how Lisa then later shut up.

Christina seems to be self-contained and uninvolved with the other HG's. I would suspect she is passive-aggressive - look at how she does not tell anyone directly she is upset with them. She has not addressed it with Lisa on reading her letters and she has not addressed the defaced drawings with whoever did that.

I would also suspect she is jealous of Lisa's situation - Lisa has everything in terms of money given to her by her parents w/o having to spread her legs for it.

There's resentment on BOTH sides. JMO.

natty33 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail natty33 Click to send private message to natty33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
>LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05
>AT 03:15 PM (EST)

>
>Hmm I think Lisa and Christina
>have a LOT in common
>and that is why they
>grate on each other's nerves
>so badly!
>
>Lisa obviously has a big interest
>in Christina. I think she
>finds what Christina did fascinating
>and probably would become Christina's
>best friend if Christina would
>dish all the dope on
>her Johns in a little
>coffee chat with Lisa! Lisa
>is a NOSY GOSSIP and
>she wants to find out
>what you actually have to
>do to land a rich
>man - something that Christina
>has said she knows how
>to do.
>
>I have a sister named Lisa
>and she has the same
>loudmouth tendencies. The only way
>to deal with it is
>you address them IMMEDIATELY and
>call them on the carpet
>for it. Notice how defensive
>she got when Jill brought
>it up today over the
>gardening? Also, notice how Lisa
>then later shut up.
>
>Christina seems to be self-contained and
>uninvolved with the other HG's.
>I would suspect she is
>passive-aggressive - look at how
>she does not tell anyone
>directly she is upset with
>them. She has not addressed
>it with Lisa on reading
>her letters and she has
>not addressed the defaced drawings
>with whoever did that.
>
>I would also suspect she is
>jealous of Lisa's situation -
>Lisa has everything in terms
>of money given to her
>by her parents w/o having
>to spread her legs for
>it.
>
>There's resentment on BOTH sides. JMO.
>

Excellent point!

Sandrasprecious3 31 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandrasprecious3 Click to send private message to Sandrasprecious3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
>LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05
>AT 03:15 PM (EST)

>
>Hmm I think Lisa and Christina
>have a LOT in common
>and that is why they
>grate on each other's nerves
>so badly!

I totally agree!

>loudmouth tendencies. The only way
>to deal with it is
>you address them IMMEDIATELY and
>call them on the carpet
>for it. Notice how defensive
>she got when Jill brought
>it up today over the
>gardening? Also, notice how Lisa
>then later shut up.

Amen, you cannot let a person who acts like Lisa get a way with anything! If you do they find it exceptable to continue to offend you.

>Christina seems to be self-contained and
>uninvolved with the other HG's.
>I would suspect she is
>passive-aggressive - look at how
>she does not tell anyone
>directly she is upset with
>them.

I've noticed this as well. But yet she can go to others and express her dislike for another HG behaviors. Passive-Aggressive indeed, I suspect until one of the coaches or HG call her out about it, she is likely to never confront anyone headon

Sandra

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
I have to agree with a little of what you all have said...Lisa seems to be so use to the spot light shining on her that she can't take it when it's directed towards another and she's rather snide in her dealings with Christina...her display of disrespect when questioning Christina about her assignment I found snobbish and demeaning and I frankly don't know how Christina maintained her composure during it all...it seems as if Lisa thinks that Christina is her personal "whipping boy" used solely to make herself look good in the eyes of others around them... when in actuality ... they have more in common than the others...just different ends of the spectrum.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

indigenous_alien 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indigenous_alien Click to send private message to indigenous_alien Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
Dr. Stan did give Lisa an acknowledgement of praise of a nice dinner party.... but he did seem a bit abrupt in moving everyone's attention to Christina when Lisa still wanted to do the desert part of the dinner party... such is life that it will, in an instant, throw the limelight from one person to another? Lisa's reaction (disappointed frown) would've been anyone's reaction in that situation because she was not done giving and sharing all that she prepared for everyone (and getting feedback from everyone about it). And maybe because her face showed her disappointment so clearly indicates that she is unique to NOT have the usual social veneers that adults her age usually have to use in covering up what they are really feeling. I do not think that makes her a brat today. Then again us viewers have to consider that this is a one hour TV show, and certain women each day have an alotted time where their issues are addressed, hence Christina and the time needed to show what she will teach all of us viewers. I am interested to find out if Lisa will throw a temper tantrum about Dr. Stan's instant change of attention and control of everyone else's attention from her dinner party dessert to Christina. Or will Lisa learn that such is part of being an adult and that her disappointment showing on her face is OK, and she got great response to her dinner party from everyone and a very nice compliment from Dr. Stan too. If Lisa throws a temper tantrum about this sudden shift of attention away from her, then she has not gotten what she needs to learn yet! So, I ask - will Lisa learn, and will WE maybe learn - the difference between being child-like (endearing) or childish (annoying).... This is how I see it, but could be totally off the mark!

Busybee 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-05, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Busybee Click to send private message to Busybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
Lisa's reaction (disappointed frown)
>would've been anyone's reaction in
>that situation because she was
>not done giving and sharing
>all that she prepared for
>everyone (and getting feedback from
>everyone about it). And maybe
>because her face showed her
>disappointment so clearly indicates that
>she is unique to NOT
>have the usual social veneers
>that adults her age usually
>have to use in covering
>up what they are really
>feeling.

I think your right indigenous...however, maybe Dr. Stan did that on purpose to teach Lisa a lesson. Babies like to be in the limelight. When the attention gets taken away from them, like say to a younger sibling, they pout and whine. Maybe they were trying to teach her that even when you do something good, you can't have ALL the attention and that part of being an adult is learning to share things like attention. I think they gave her more than enough attention and praise...even though she didn't set her own table. Also, did anyone else notice how she was asking the guy at the store how to cook fish? Has she never heard of a recipe book? Most ppl know how to broil and if you don't, get on the internet! They do have a computer to use at the SO house. That was so lame of her to bother that poor man, LOL!

phxnativegirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phxnativegirl Click to send private message to phxnativegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
Oh yeah..I saw that. As a woman in my very early 40's I was excited when there was going to be someone my age on SO. I'm having a hard time with Lisa and some of the things she says. Like when they were planting in the garden...the stuff she said about Christina...She drives me crazy....I am just hanging on and hoping she makes some progress. Cause anything would help!!

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
It was SO obvious! I however believe that Lisa is "CRAZY LIKE A FOX!" She gets away with living off her parents and appears not to know how to get by on her own? PULLLLEASE!!!! She did an excellant job on that little dinner party for 7. APPLAUSE!!!!! Now she needs to GROW UP and play the perfect hostess and smile when the attention shifts. I love the show but sometimes I think it's bad for my BLOOD PRESSURE!!! chuckles!!

mylifeisunfolding 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mylifeisunfolding Click to send private message to mylifeisunfolding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
I thought 2 things watching her face change.

1. It was the first time she actually did something herself(not takeout)and she felt good to accomplish something.
2. That she disappointed when the attention shifted so suddenly to Christina and she had just mentioned she even had made dessert. She did put a lot of effort into making the dinner.

Lisa is shallow no doubt about it but beneath her shallowness is a whole lot of pain. She was messed up first by her parents and then she continued the mess by not taking charge of her own life. It has been said before I think by Iyanla and maybe others " you are responsible for your own healing." I'm not blaming her parents because the bottom line most folks have issues whether they are aware of it or not.
Anytime your dad can tell you if you get a job i won't have a coffee buddy definitely has issues himself. They crippled her and they all are co-dependent. Did they ever think what will happen to their daughter when they die? She may not be lucky enough to marry a rich guy and live a so called fairy tale life.

mthebrat 8 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mthebrat Click to send private message to mthebrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-05 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

I agree. I think that Lisa is just as big a hustler as Christina used to be.

I don't believe she gets upset when she doesn't finish something. I think she gets upset when someone doesn't help her finish it.

She had no problem preparing that dinner, BUT she would have let Allison help if she could have. I noticed how many times she said, "I would, but I don't think it's allowed" when Allison offered to help. Then she yelled at Allison to come back when Allison was leaving to ask her to set the table.

And then she made that yucky sucking up compliment about how she knew a good southern woman like Allison would know what to do.

As for her parents, they are probably sick of her behavior and bought her an apartment so they wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. She needs to stop blaming them and realize that she, herself, and her irresponsible behavior is the reason why people treat her the way they do.

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Lisa VS Christina"
Lisa is jelous. I think b/c Chirstina can support herself (although maybe not morally to some)and takes care of her child and is independant from her parents. I'm not buying Lisa act. She would rather get 1K a month then work...But who wouldn't?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •