The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump's Chicago building hasn't started yet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chicago 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chicago Click to send private message to Chicago Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump's Chicago building hasn't started yet"
First post though longtime Apprentice board lurker. I have read a few times now that Trump's Chicago building has somehow started, i.e., there is a hole in the ground where the old Chicago Sun Times building used to be. That's incorrect. I can see the SunTimes building from my living room and as of today, it is still there. No construction that I can see. I'm not sure what the heck Trump's mini-me has been upto for the past year in Chi-town but other than a sign outside of the building announcing Trump's sales number, nothing else has taken place.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump's Chicago building hasn't... ARnutz 12-09-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump's Chicago building hasn't started yet"
Hello Chicago and welcome to the boards!

I figured this building wasn't even close to being built, guess Bill is busy with the "planning". I do have to note though, I believe Bill was hired April 15th of 2004 on the live finale, so it hasn't quite been a year yet.

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •