The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zach is a punk!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

SmokeWilliams 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-02, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SmokeWilliams Click to send private message to SmokeWilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zach is a punk!!"
Did anyone notice last nite when Zach refered to Derek and Drew as the "Evil Twins"?? What's up with that? He obviously has a major hate on for them. He also waved at them last week when passing them in the cab. I have a twin brother and I think the twins are great. I suffered watching Shola and Doyin last season and I want to watch Derek and Drew or Ken and Gerard win. I was praying that Arogant and Arriane would lose last nite. That f@ck up by Heave allowing A.A to stay in was almost as bad as Momily's error allowing the Guido's to stay in. Let's hope the twin bashers go down hard!!

No one deserved to win more than Colby!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zach is a punk!! Bucky Katt 10-24-02 1
 RE: Zach is a punk!! Esbea 10-24-02 2
   RE: Zach is a punk!! SmokeWilliams 10-24-02 3
       RE: Zach is a punk!! moonbaby 10-24-02 4
           RE: Zach is a punk!! Esbea 10-24-02 5
       RE: Zach is a punk!! Artemis 10-25-02 8
           RE: Zach is a punk!! Esbea 10-25-02 9
           RE: Zach is a punk!! Lisapooh 10-31-02 13
               RE: Zach is a punk!! Esbea 10-31-02 14
                   RE: Zach is a punk!! Lisapooh 10-31-02 15
 RE: Zach is a punk!! katem 10-24-02 6
   RE: Zach is a punk!! Esbea 10-25-02 7
       RE: Zach is a punk!! GnomeHome 10-30-02 10
           RE: Zach is a punk!! Loree 10-31-02 11
           RE: Zach is a punk!! SmokeWilliams 10-31-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Perhaps he is jealous that Flo has a little thing for them and not him.....

"So anyway, that Burmese down the hall is avoiding me. I think she's hot for Bucky." BA

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Hair Envy

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

10-24-02, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SmokeWilliams Click to send private message to SmokeWilliams Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
That's funny shite!! What is up with that crazy 'fro anyway??

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-02, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Don King says:

10-24-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
TOTAL beverage spitter....Im still laughin.....

Artemis 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-25-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Artemis Click to send private message to Artemis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
what's up with the girly headbands? way to go zach, nothing's hotter than color coordinated, striped headbands only 8th grade girls would be caught dead wearing. yep, a real turn-on.

10-25-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Hey now..my eigth grade neighbor would object to that comment!!! She thinks his headbands are "ghastly".

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Anyone who considers John McEnroe circa 1978 a fashion role model has more serious problems than that whiney pseudo girlfriend Flo.

Moonie - your Don King thing was WAY too funny!

10-31-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
at least Johnny boy is wearing his band like a man!

"I prefer the wicked to the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest."

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
I just now noticed – there are 2 cups visible in this picture along with 3 boobs but there's not a single breast.

Freaky!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Wait a minute, I thought bacon was the punk around here

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

10-25-02, 08:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
IS bacon around.....? I havent seen a post from him in ages. Maybe hes out gettin a haircut.

GnomeHome 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GnomeHome Click to send private message to GnomeHome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
Smoke,

Haven't you heard the term "evil twin" before? As in, I didn't cause that accident, it was my evil twin? Or, I didn't sleep with that girl, it was my evil twin? Bad movies, TV shows and soap operas are filled with evil twins who do bad things and cause the good twin to get into trouble.

I think Zach was trying to be funny. It was lame but I could see any of the contestants saying the twins were "evil."

Aaron and Arianne, on the other had have hard-ons for the twins in a bad way. It seems like all they talk about is getting rid of the twins and now the other brothers. They are the true "punks" of the show.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-02, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
I'm a Gemini (the twins) and I always say my evil twin did it.

What scares me about Zach's hair is that even without the headband it stays in that same shape.

10-31-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Zach is a punk!!"
I understand the term "Evil Twin", but he didn't say that, he said the "Evil Twins". I don't think he was trying to be funny. He is 23 years old and wants to beat the twins. Remember how he also waved at the twins in the car on the way to the castle in Scottland. I totally agree that Aarron and Arianne are much worse, but I have noticed that both FloZach and A/A don't ##### much about the twins, because they are fighting to stay in this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •