The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-23-02, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
Finally, someone confirms it! You know, Diane isn't so bad - at least we can share in the mutual loathing.

Read the Article

I knew it!

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Kathy: Paschal, they're going to vote us off one by one.

Paschal: So?

Stop Discrimination Now

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 1
 RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... smiles 04-23-02 2
   RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... munson 04-23-02 3
       RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Kokoro 04-23-02 4
           RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 5
               RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Kokoro 04-23-02 6
                   RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... ivoryElephant 04-24-02 7
                       RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Kokoro 04-24-02 8
                   RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Teddy_Bear 04-24-02 9
                       RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a ... Kokoro 04-24-02 10
 I LOVE KIM JOHNSON JeffGator 04-24-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-23-02, 05:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
She said that Kim J. dumped the water, and that's why D. and Jessie got booted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tammy: You should all be very proud of yourselves; you made the jury.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
Has anyone else said this about Kim J?

Just wondering. I am not a big fan of Diane.

smiles

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
Kelly's dislike for MamaKim was very apparent.

I think the final vote said a lot about what the others thought of Kim J. Add to this the fact that most believed, including Kim herself, that even Lex would have beaten her in the finals is all the evidence you need.

04-23-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
Damn the S3 site loads slowly....anyway I can't find it and I don't really want to put in much effort but didn't Tom spew some major venom towards Kim at the final vote? (despite playing the sweet redneck to everyone else?)

Stop Discrimination Now

04-23-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
>Didn't Tom spew some major
>venom towards Kim at the
>final vote? (despite playing the
>sweet redneck to everyone else?)

Yeah, It's ironic how everyone went postal on Rob, but it's really Big Tom who is misogynist and homophobic. I read an article on one of the SurvivorSites (I'll try to find the link, later).

What he basically said, is the reason he didn't want Brandon in his alliance is not--was not the same reason as Ethan's--is because, he didn't "agree with his lifestyle."

What-the-hell does that got to do with Survivor?

Burn-it edited Tom--not as the Bigot, he really is, but as a lovable clown (no offense, Shakes ).

Burn-it should not have paid him $1000.00; he should have given it to Brandon instead.

If Burn-it is going to have a gay person on the show; he should expel anyone that discriminates.

Rudy might have felt the same way, but it didn't stop him from playing fair.

I think it's very ironic,
that Rob and Rudy got labled homophobic,
when they're really not, but Tom gets to discriminate on mysogynistic and homophobic basis,
and everyone thinks he's great. What a hypocrite.

I didn't care for Kim J., but she was right to tell him off
for being a misogynist. Unfortunatly Burn-it didn't edit that, or his homphobic attitudes in to the show.

If I were Brandon, and I read that article; I would pull a Stacey Stillman on Burn-it.

04-23-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
I don't like either one of them - I disliked Tom during S3 (and a lot of people still don't get that the "sweet old guy" is like 45!)

And Brandon wouldn't have been invited into the final 4 alliance even if what Tom thought didn't matter. Amber 2 and Brandon screwed ~themselves~ over.

Stop Discrimination Now

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-24-02, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
Diane Ogden is just a jealous witch.
She works for the post office ( i did for one summer and I tell you.. wow, talk about stressed out people) and she is dicorced. Her tone is a tone of jealousy.

If she wasn't so busy walking ahead, maybe she could have carried some water.

She contradicted herself also. First she said she was way in front and wasn't able to stop them from dumping it. THEN she says she went ahead because she was mad that they dumped it.

One statement says she went ahead AFTER they dumped it and the other says BEFORE they dumped it.

Ethan was the one physically pouring it out, and Kelly and Lex also agreed. She can't blame it all on Kim

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

04-24-02, 06:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
<<Ethan was the one physically pouring it out, and Kelly and Lex also agreed. She can't blame it all on Kim>>

Sorry but I've decided to irrationaly believe that Kim Johnson is the devil himself. (Not like I have a great love for Kelly, Lex, or Ethan either - although I guess Kelly could join my club if she asked nicely ;)

Plus this is the tribe that decided it would be a good idea to even out the tribes even though they had more votes on them and I like cheese ---> therefore it's all Kim's fault.

Stop Discrimination Now

04-24-02, 07:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
>I don't like either one of
>them - I disliked Tom
>during S3 (and a lot
>of people still don't get
>that the "sweet old guy"
>is like 45!)

Actually, I believe he's about the same age as Lex.

>And Brandon wouldn't have been invited
>into the final 4 alliance
>even if what Tom thought
>didn't matter. Amber 2
>and Brandon screwed ~themselves~ over.

I agree, what Brandon did was stoopid. He shouldn't have been allowed into the alliance, becacuse as Ethan said, he double-crossed his own alliance and couldn't be trusted.

My point was not that the alliance should have accepted Brandon or not; the point is, that BT wouldn't have let him, anyways, simply because he's gay.

What I am saying, if Burn-it is going to cast an openly gay person on the show; he/she should have an equal chance at winning the $1 mil; so whatever Brandon may have done or not done; BTom would have prevented him from winning, if he could.

BTW, I read somewhere (on this board) that Kelly Goldsmith (or some other ex-survivor) is anonymous poster in the spoiler forum, and tries to mislead us. Can you tell me anything more about this?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Mariano: I'm not a villian, I just play one one TV.

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

04-24-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Diane Ogden: "Kim Johnson is a B*tch""
<<Actually, I believe he's about the same age as Lex>>

Lex: 38
Tom: 46

<<BTW, I read somewhere (on this board) that Kelly Goldsmith (or some other ex-survivor) is anonymous poster in the spoiler forum, and tries to mislead us. Can you tell me anything more about this>>

Well I say Kelly or Kim ---> Ask Webby....not that he'd spill ;(

Stop Discrimination Now

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-24-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I LOVE KIM JOHNSON"
Sorry if this makes me a weirdo--but I love Kim Johnson. She was my favorite female from Survivor 3. I think she was very sweet, nice, and honest. However, I don't think she really deserved to get as far as she did in the game, I think it was all luck that she got 2nd place. I still really like her though and am happy she did as well as she did.

On another note, even if what Diane Ogden said is true, to say that in a published article about Kim Johnson makes Diane the ##### if you ask me. A nice person wouldn't publicly bash someone like that. GO Kim J.!

"Woman, like a fine wine only get better with age."
Just so you know, I don't have a crush on her! I'm just joking but I do think she looks good for her age.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •