The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" "Amber not speaking to Jerri or others" spoiler - is there such a thing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" "Amber not speaking to Jerri or others" spoiler - is there such a thing?"
Can someone post some evidence of this? I see a lot of speculation on the board being based on this one, and if it is true than it is significant. But just because we haven't heard much about her doesn't mean that there is actual hostility, or that she and Jerri are actually on bad terms.

It seems to me that it is important to know whether there is an actual spoiler that "Amber isn't speaking to the others (hostility)" and/or "Jerri and Amber are no longer friends". As opposed to just making that assumption based on little mention of her or sightings.

If you've got the goods, let's have 'em!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No AyatollahKhomeini 03-30-01 1
 RE: "Amber not speaking to Jerri o... lswote 03-30-01 2
   RE: "Amber not speaking to Jerri o... kuchakor 03-30-01 3
       Kelly AyatollahKhomeini 03-30-01 5
 RE: "Amber not speaking to Jerri o... SurvivinDawg 03-30-01 4
   We need to once and for all either ... shakes the clown 03-31-01 8
       Here's the overwhelming evidence, D... shakes the clown 03-31-01 11
           RE: Here's the overwhelming evidenc... Lurking 04-01-01 18
           RE: Here's the overwhelming evidenc... MadforMadDog 04-01-01 19
 some evidence Siebured 03-30-01 6
   RE: some evidence shakes the clown 03-31-01 7
       RE: some evidence richterboy 03-31-01 16
           RE: some evidence MadforMadDog 04-01-01 20
   Thanks; and... dangerkitty 03-31-01 9
   HUGE spoiler AyatollahKhomeini 03-31-01 10
       RE: HUGE spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-31-01 12
       O/T - the 'burgh Siebured 03-31-01 13
           RE: Amber/Jerri cabybake 03-31-01 14
               RE: Amber/Jerri frogspit 03-31-01 15
               RE: Amber/Jerri MadforMadDog 04-01-01 21
       vid clips Siebured 04-01-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "No"
As far as I know, there is no such evidence. We have yet to see someone booted from the show who has stayed in touch with Amber, not even Maralyn, which is similar to what we also saw with Kelly last year -- but we have no idea what the real state of relations between Amber and Jerri is as of today. Let's hope Jerri tells us ...

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lswote Click to send private message to lswote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Amber not speaking to Jerri or others" spoiler - is there such a thing?"
How would that make any difference to us? Now that Jerri is gone, their interaction is over so if they are on good or bad terms it has to be based on what has already happened. If Amber makes it to the final 2 I can't imagine any reason Jerri wouldn't vote for her. So is there something that I am missing here?

-- Rat -- The other white meat --

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Amber not speaking to Jerri or others" spoiler - is there such a thing?"
Could the possibility of Amber's not-mentioning be that MB is protecitng his winner? Maybe he told the others beforehand not to mention her much, seeing that too much publicity may end up revealing something. But then again, we haven't heard very much from Nick, Colby, or Liz after the show either, although Mike mentioned Liz alot on Rosie and Alicia has mentioned Nick, and I think Jerri has mentioned Colbster somewhat.

03-30-01, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kelly"
Hi, lswote, long time no see! Thought you were on the Cygnus board now. What brings you back to this neck of the woods?

The reason this could still be an issue is the "Kelly" scenario, when Kelly was so emotionally shot after the game that she didn't keep in contact with any of the other survivors. For that to be the case, Amber would just about have to be in the top 3 (so she didn't have time at the ranch to get over any of her feelings).

I've actually thought that this was more-or-less consistent with the interview where Amber said she'd like to have a reunion with everyone back at the ranch -- which I interpreted as meaning that she didn't get to spend much time (if ANY time) with everyone at the ranch.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Amber not speaking to Jerri or others" spoiler - is there such a thing?"
dangerkitty,
I read that info somewhere on this forum, and I apologize for not having a link and being too darn lazy to go find one.

However, I think we can infer something about Amber from the LACK of mentioning her. Nobody has mentioned her, she is not on anyone's list of friends. I just read Richard Hatch's interview with Jerri on etonline.com and Hatch asked Jerri who she's keeping in touch with (i.e. best friends). Jerri really gushed about Mitchell, saying he was very sweet and caring. (Of course, we know from Mitch that he and Jerri allied within one hour of leaving the plane.) Jerri also mentioned Alicia. Jerri did NOT mention Amber, which I thought was a glaring omission. Now I think it was Mitchell in his Final Chat on the official Survivor CBS website who said that he had 16 friends, someone asked "even Keith?" and he said "Ok, 15 friends." That would indicate to me that his relations with Amber are not bad, although it doesn't prove that he has talked or emailed with her very much.

Some have said that Jerri didn't fly back on the plane with the rest of the contestants, hence she and Amber couldn't have "sat apart." I still believe fully that they DID fly back together (that Mike is telling the truth), and that Amber may have sat apart from Jerri. No big deal, especially if Jerri and Alicia did sit together.

Also, there is speculation that Amber isn't being spoken about because either she won or she came in 2d. Time will tell about this, but if it's true that nobody but MB and the Final Two know FOR SURE who won, I can't imagine at least some of the other players not mentioning Amber, at least.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-01, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "We need to once and for all either prove or disprove this theory!"
>
>Some have said that Jerri didn't
>fly back on the plane
>with the rest of the
>contestants, hence she and Amber
>couldn't have "sat apart."
>I still believe fully that
>they DID fly back together
>(that Mike is telling the
>truth), and that Amber may
>have sat apart from Jerri.

....let's pay attention to Jerri's interviews so we can finally stop debating this issue....I'm sure someone will ask her about what she did after the show ended and we will finally know once and for all what I and many others have suspected from the get-go, that Mike is a big fat liar.

03-31-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Here's the overwhelming evidence, Deputy Dawg"
From the transcript of Alicia's interview with Richard Hatch:

"After the filming was all over and everything was done, Jerri and I took off for five days and traveled and we had a great time."

AFTER THE FILMING WAS OVER AND EVERYTHING WAS DONE

Now, I know you're not stupid so why won't you accept what is clearly a 100% fact, there is NO other way to interpret this statment.

"After the filming was OVER" can only be interpreted to mean the very end of the show. It can't be confused with "after they were done filming me" b/c as a jury member, she is still being filmed until the very last scene.

Also, "EVERYTHING was done". The term "everything" can only be interpreted to mean EVERYTHING as in the whole show and post-production and wrap party, i.e. all of their official responsibilities to Burn-it.

And then, how about "took off for FIVE days and TRAVELED". So, obviously her and jerri didn't go shopping in town in between jury duty for a total of 5 days over the course of 2 weeks as you argued most recently......once again we have a statement that can't be misinterpreted, especially when it comes on the heels of the aforementioned "after the filming was OVER and EVERYTHING was done."

I'm calling you out Deputy Dawg, to either FINALLY accept this theory as truth as everybody else on this board did 2 weeks ago, or to come forward with even ONE piece of evidence or theory that can even put the slightest of a dent in my theory. Your last attempt was trying to draw a distinction between shopping and traveling which is obviously debunked by Alicia's reference to "traveling".

When you are ready to accept the truth, simply repeat the following two simple words:

MIKE LIED

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Here's the overwhelming evidence, Deputy Dawg"
Maybe Mike's brain just tuned out when he heard the word "shopping." Thus, his memory of events was incomplete.

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-01, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Here's the overwhelming evidence, Deputy Dawg"
Shakes,
I think I created a lot of fuss about Amber when I posted the Lamber and Scerri topiv on the other thread. I put some facts down that I thought to be true. However, I f***ed up. I asked the board to rip it to shreds if it was wrong but some people just went with the flow. A couple of points I thought were true (such as Scerri and Amber not sitting together) were wrong since I forgot about the shopping trip. I was also wrong about the Lamber not talking to anybody. I made that conclusion by her missing from the friends list. Upon further review everything that I put out there was pretty shaky (no pun intended). However, at least it made people think about what is going to happen with Lamber. I still bothered by the black widow reference to Scerri but it could just be a red herring.

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "some evidence"
I'll try to provide some.

In Pittsburgh there is a local TV station, that has interviews with all the bootees. Amber is from Beaver, and so the local station always asks the most recent ousted member about Amber.

Here is what I have seen so far:

Kel : "I didn't get to know her, but I thought she was cute."

Mitch: "I loved Amber", and "Amber, if you're listening, CALL ME!"

Varner: "I only had three days to get to know her."

These are pretty much direct quotes. If you're in doubt, go to www.KDKA.com and search the video clips. Sometimes it takes a week or so for them to post, but it should be there. Maybe someone else from the 'burgh can verify.

03-31-01, 01:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: some evidence"
>Varner: "I only had three
>days to get to know
>her."
>
>

....depending on Jeff's post boot itinerary, this could be HUGE....Jeff DID become friends with Jerri so you know that he was around the ranch when the jury was there....so where's Lamber??? If he only had 3 days to get to know her, does that mean she makes the final 3-4, with a good shot at final 2.

Remember, after the show ended, everyone would be together for at least a couple of days for post production and the wrap party, so that is further evidence that this theory supports a final 2-3 for Lamber.....unless Vermin hung around the ranch thru bootee #11 and then travels until the wrap party...that would mean that Lamber could still got 5th place and Vermin would only have 3 days to get to know her (post porduction) and still have time to become friends with Jerri.

But, my gut tells me that Jeff probably was around the ranch quite a bit once the jury showed up cause of his strong friendship with Alicia which means that lamber could very well be bound for the final 3

richterboy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail richterboy Click to send private message to richterboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: some evidence"
Could these "three days" also be the three days during the competition after the merge but before Jeff was voted out? That in turn could suggest that AMber is one of the final two, as she would then spend no additional time with Jeff at the ranch.

04-01-01, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: some evidence"
Very sharp RB that is what shakes just said. DUH

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-01, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks; and..."
That is very helpful. Siebured and Shakes, that stuff certainly supports the theory that Amber goes far.(ick)

I'm still unclear on the reason for the "Jerri and Amber no longer friends" idea (and theories coming from that premise). Other than, they haven't been (reported) seen together, and they were so close in the game, so why aren't they together now. At this point, I hope for some info in the Jerri interviews to shed some light. Is it relevant to the game? Maybe not at all.

Oh, and, I woke up this morning, and Jerri was still booted. It wasn't a dream!!!!!!!

dk

03-31-01, 02:03 AM (EST)
10. "HUGE spoiler"
siebured, the Varner quote is a HUGE spoiler, for the reasons shakes mentions. I can't believe Varner said it. I'm going to go check the KDKA clips, and I'll post an exact link if I find one.

BTW, which area of Pittsburgh are you from? My parents are both from the Pittsburgh metro area (and are still Steelers fans, despite living in Ohio for decades). How does the new baseball stadium look?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-01, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HUGE spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-01 AT 04:20 AM (EST)

That is huge. Please do get the exact quote as it's such a waste of energy to debate the meaning of words that were never actually said. I will appreciate your effort.

Maybe someone said this, but--Jeff had 2-3 days to get to know Amber in Barramundi between merge and his boot, which would leave next to no time with her on the ranch if this spoiler's for real. (Was there something in his wording to make people assume the 3 days weren't at the camp?)

Jeff spilled the beans on Alicia's boot, so he doesn't seem to be as careful as some, which leads me to take his slips seriously. (I hope no one's lurking on the board who now goes and orders Jeff to throw out some red herrings or lose his $).

03-31-01, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "O/T - the 'burgh"
I'm from Penn Hills. The new stadium is really nice. The city skyline is in the outfield and looks like it's right next to the stadium, even though it's across the river. A couple of weeks ago they needed 200 volunteers to flush the toilets at the same time to check the plumbing,so I went down with some friends to flush & party. (yeah, I know, I really have a low threshold of entertainment)

I know I heard Varner say that, I will also search later, but I'm running late for work. If it helps in your search, these interviews are always on the friday 5:00 news show the day after the episode.

cabybake 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cabybake Click to send private message to cabybake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Amber/Jerri"
I am enjoying this thread and a few things to add on the Jerri/Amber relationship. First, Beaver,PA is not that far from New York that Amber couldn't have been invited to the Jeff/Alicia/Jerri/Mitch party. It's really only a one hour flight. Why wasn't she there? Second, Mitch asking for Amber to call him tells me that she's being very reclusive. What would be her reasons for reclusivity? Could be she's trying to keep a secret. This recluisivity tugs at me the same way Lis's comments to her friends does. Third, there are some posters on the board who think that Amber is in the final 2 because of the opening Aborgine photos or because of the source code. I personally think that either of the two are red herrings which put her at Final 4. I like the niece of the camerman's order except for Tina being ousted as Final 5. Why would Tina be booted before Amber? How would that happen? Ok, well enough ramblings on my part. Any comments?

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Amber/Jerri"
>Why would Tina be booted before Amber? How would that
>happen?

Rather easily. Amber starts voting with the Kucha bloc in TC#10. Colby goes. TC#11=Keith, TC#12=Tina. With the Ogies gone, and Amber winning the IC, Nick would be next.

Final Three=Elisabeth, Amber, Rodger.

Goodbye Rodger... Go Elisabeth!

04-01-01, 10:06 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Amber/Jerri"
CB,
I thought she would have attended the New York party as proof that they are friends as well. Maybe Amber doesn't drink or party (isn't she suppoesed to be religous)?

04-01-01, 05:29 AM (EST)
17. "vid clips"
I searched the vidclips, and the one on the website of Varner is a shorter version of the clip that was aired. The one on the website is the very end of the conversation. In the aired clip, Jeff was laughing with the reporter about something, then the reporter asks about Amber. Jeff said he only got to know her three days and then says that little blurb to appease the reporter.

I remember it because I was watching with some friends and we discussed what he said immediately afterward.

In my defense, I did post this information the day I heard it because I thought it was a great spoiler.

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/878.shtml#8

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •