The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

morgana 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail morgana Click to send private message to morgana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
I truly can say I was disappointed last night. I expected better from Janelle. If the roles had been reversed Big Brother would of had something to say. You don't kick someone just to get ahead that is poor sportsmanship. Now James is going out which I find stupid at this point. Chill town better watch out. They may have the numbers at the moment. I am not a fan of Janelle and wasn't one of Kaiser either. In the last big brother when he and Ivette had a confrontation, I actually thought he was going to strike her the way he sprung out of his chair in a sign of intimidation. That is when I saw him in a different light as well as when he and Janelle were having a conversation about intelligent women. It sounded as if he didn't want to be bothered with women who were less intelligent than himself.

Thank you,

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22 kingfish 08-23-06 1
 RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22 Lahela 08-23-06 2
   RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22 Just Plain Bill 08-24-06 3
 RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22 RonReports 08-24-06 4
   RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22 morgana 08-25-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
Welcome to the boards, morgana,

I didn't quite follow your thoughts, but I gather that you think less of Janelle because of the James/Janelle confrontation? And less of James because of his attitude?

I agree with you about James, he is a walking contradiction, and a hypocrite. A very confused individual.

But Janelle? She was in a competition and was willing to fight for a win. And she did, besting, among others, a physically superior James in a physical confrontation. The kick and James 'injury' appeared to be incidental, not intentional. In my book, the girl has balls, and more power to her. She may not be the brightest bulb in the house, but she is a fighter. And, sometimes (if not ultimately) a winner.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
I have to agree with kingfish on at least one item...that the kick seemed unintentional on Janelle's part. She kind of fell backward and was trying to get her balance and her leg flung backward, accidentally TAPPING James, who made a big brou-haha over it.

I don't particularly care for Janelle, but really I can't really add this incident to my list of reasons why, as she was just being competative (maybe a bit too much to a fault) as was James and she accidentally hit him. He was being a big baby about it.

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
<<...as she was just being competative (maybe a bit too much
to a fault) as was James and she accidentally hit him. He was being a big baby about it.>>

I admit to being pretty surprised at the level of James' reaction to the 'assault.' I thought he had more intestinal fortitude than this. Whining because you get bested by someone 1/2 your size? Please. Lick your wounds and shut up.

James has what us has-been athletes call a 'gym body.' Looks good and to outward appearances is functional but cannot handle actual physicality.

Janelle just went for it, the body be damned. It's an attitude. Janie has it, James doesn't.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-24-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
>I truly can say I was
>disappointed last night. I
>expected better from Janelle.

>You don't kick someone just
>to get ahead that is
>poor sportsmanship.

I agree with what other people wrote here in defense of Janelle. Also, not only is she competing for $500,000, she also realizes that James betrayed her, betrayed her friends, and lied to her repeatedly. James deserved what he received. Ain't that a kick in the head?

morgana 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail morgana Click to send private message to morgana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Tuesday 8/22"
The point I was making was this: Had the roles been reversed (Had James kicked Janelle) accident or not there would of been repercussions on his part by Big Brother. The old Double Standard is the point I was getting at.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •