The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

skitalz 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skitalz Click to send private message to skitalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
i came across this interview on the net, it was an interview with a former big brother star Ivette Corredero. in that interview she said that she works in a cafeteria now. there was also some interesting things said in that interview.

you guys should check it out:
http://www.big-brothertv.com/big-brother-tv-exclusives/ivette_corredero_talks_to_bigb_1.php#more

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... brvnkrz 08-22-06 1
   RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... Buggy 08-22-06 2
       RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... brvnkrz 08-22-06 3
 RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-23-06 4
 RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... okaychatt 08-23-06 5
 RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... Savahnna 08-23-06 6
   RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... Lahela 08-23-06 7
   RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... Estee 08-23-06 8
       RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... Savahnna 08-24-06 10
 RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a C... FishWoman 08-24-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
But is she a VIP cafeteria worker? That's very important to know. It will be the deciding factor on whether or not she can join the LOJ.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
I'm a VIP Cafeteria worker!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
I know. And I had you in mind when I saw this. At least you don't work at IHOP.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
When she said cafeteria I thought she was talking about an internet website.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
<Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"

Why does this surprise you? Just curious.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
THx for the share skitalz

I really didn't like IVETTE in her season. I will always remember her as super annoying and loud and quick to trash Janelle....but she did make some valid points in her interview about how this game is being played... speaking about being played...I'm really happy for her that she got over the hurt of being played by Maggie. She was brought to tears in a few chats from what I heard about that.

Wonder if she is still with the same woman as last year. You know....the one that really liked Janelle even though Ivette hated her..

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
Maybe i'm not following, but what's wrong with working in a cafeteria??? It's a job and pays the bills.. At least she's not on welfare.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
That's was what I was hoping to see in the interview: how things were going with Tushie. (Real name: Maggie -- but obviously there's a small problem there.) From what little we've heard, Ivette basically went through a very intensive anti-brainwashing session once she got home. Hopefully it didn't end the relationship: they seemed like a good couple.

(Imagine Ivette vs. Will. I'm guessing she would have gone in with a 'No one's going to manipulate me twice!' ascendant -- might not have seen through him, but at least she would have been looking.)

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"

>(Imagine Ivette vs. Will.

I think she would have changed teams. Literally after an experience with Will. I think his manipulation would have been very aluring to Ivette.

I found it interesting how Maggie and Ivette would trash and try to dominate the other women......yet with "cappy" they would surcomb completely.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-24-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Star WORKING at a Cafteria?!"
It's not actually a cafeteria, it is a trendy, 24-hour restaurant/diner named "Cafeteria."

I've been to the one in NYC, not Miami, but the food is really good (get the green eggs and ham!) and all the waiters/waitresses (at least in Manhattan) are very attractive.

~vintage tribephyl~

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •