The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-21-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
"Get a Life Howie"......

What a perfect time for Howie to say......"me...get a life?? Why don't you stop leeching off of Will's life and get one for yourself"

I mean....the guy (Howie) was truly led to believe by Boogie that he was safe...schmoozed in fact....why not put some tabasco sauce in the fresh wound.

I am seeing more and more the same dislike that I had for Maggie BB6.....in Boogie.

I'm pretty sure he came with the package that BB had to provide to get Will in All Stars.. a package deal I wouldn't buy on sale.

I'm done. Vent over.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... Pretty_Kitty 08-21-06 1
   RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... Savahnna 08-21-06 2
       RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... mare0125 08-21-06 3
           RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... roxydog 08-22-06 4
               RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... Sketchyboi 08-22-06 5
                   RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... Savahnna 08-22-06 6
 RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... JustBNMe 08-23-06 7
   RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequest... Miami Joe 08-23-06 8
       RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequest... Savahnna 08-23-06 9
           RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequest... LittleFox 08-23-06 10
       RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequest... RonReports 08-23-06 12
   RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... okaychatt 08-23-06 11
 RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell ... Lahela 08-23-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-21-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
well you know that Bogger always a class act, well in the fantasy world he lives in anyway. I cant wait for him to get out of the house and have him realize that America thinks he's a great big TOOL. is booger forgeting that these people are going to be ON THE JURY??!! perhaps I should be posting this in Bashers I have nothing nice to say about that big yellow and green booger

08-21-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
I cant wait
>for him to get out
>of the house and have
>him realize that America thinks
>he's a great big TOOL.

YES. I am looking forward to that myself. I remember reading a transcript of a chat Maggie had with a forum and she cut the chat short because she was assertivly confronted about her deceptive antics by the host...AND others chimed in about how much she was disliked (my words...I think others said "hated")...but even though I'm sure her friends and family gave her a heads up....I don't think she was ever prepared for something that controversial.

I imagine Boogie has a thicker skin....but I don't think he'll feel good about learning the degree to which he's disliked.

What gets me is how he really thinks he's a "suave" as Will. Though I have to say....he cheapens Will to me.

mare0125 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-21-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mare0125 Click to send private message to mare0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
Let me first say that Mike Boogie has the face of a chicken.
Having said that, he also has NO class whatsoever, and if not for his "Master Will," he'd be lost in that house. Even though Will lies every time he opens his mouth, he puts some humor into it. Mike, however, has NO personality. He has even gotten some of Will's BB winnings ($500,000) to put into a business or two of his. And they plan to share the grand prize if one of the two should win this season.

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
As opposed to Howie's master Janelle?

Come on, Boogie thinks for himself a little more than Howie does.

How many competitions has big boy won.

Neither Boogie or Howie were ever real contenders.

Sketchyboi 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sketchyboi Click to send private message to Sketchyboi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
The biggest difference between Howie and Booger is that Howie is not trying to be more than he is. Howie knows that he is not the thickest book on the shelf and is simply himself, for better or worse.

Booger, on the other hand, suffers from little man syndrome. He thinks he is the chit, truly, he does, and has no idea that he comes off as the biggest fool in the process. He is the kind of guy that, in public, with lots of people around, would call someone an a$$hole, and start a fight, knowing others would stop it, but then, if he were to meet that same person in a dark alley, would cry like a baby and run for his life.

08-22-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
ITA

But could you imagine being the other person in the dark alley seeing HIM?? They'd run for their life too!!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-23-06, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
Booger talks a good line but if he was alone with Howie outside of the house he'd be peeing himself. Booger is the kind of dufus that would start something then run home to mama crying foul and abuse. Booger showed his true lack of class by acting like he did to Howie whenh Howie left. Maybe Booger is jealous because Howie looks and acts more like a man than Booger can ever imagine being. Booger looks and acts like he had a sex change operation or something that went amuck. I can't wait til he is in the BB sequestor house and has to face Howie without Willie by his side to run and hide behind. He needs to have someone rearrange his face and bring him back down to earth. He doesn't think before he opens that ugly yap of his.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequester house"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

I would love to see Boogie get voted out and sent to the sequester house.

Can you imagine him knowing that he will be in the same house as Howie for even a few days?

He would probably sh!t in his pants non-stop on the way there.

He may actually cry to the producers that he fears bodily harm from Howie, and I am sure Howie would be warned.

Actually if he does get voted out, James will most likely also be there waiting for him, so he may get doubled teamed.

I would love to see that.

That will show how tough Boogie really is, without having his pal Will there to protect him.

08-23-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequester house"
I would enjoy seeing Boogie squirm facing Howie in the house too....but I'm sorry to say I don't see that happening for even a week. Now I'm getting a bad feeling that he's going to the finals.

For sake of making lemonade out of that scenario.....I would enjoy a unanimous vote against him including Erika......better yet Will...but that's not happeining. Will will be right by his side if he makes the finals

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequester house"
DITTO THIS ENTIRE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boogie makes me want to puke!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boogie and Howie in the sequester house"
>I would love to see Boogie
>get voted out and sent
>to the sequester house.
>
>Can you imagine him knowing that
>he will be in the
>same house as Howie for
>even a few days?

That would be funny. I like Boogie a lot less than I previously did. I continue to like Will the most and I greatly increased my respect for Chicken George. His speech when he used the Power Of Veto to save himself and his private discussion with Janelle were some of my favorite moments of this season.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
<start something then run home to mama crying foul and abuse

Hi JustBNMe.

Are you talking about James or Booger? Two peas in a pod, I say.

I'm not so sure Boogie would take any guff from Howie. The line has been crossed as far as both boys men are concerned.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Boogie's Heartwarming Farewell Words to Howie"
"What a perfect time for Howie to say......"me...get a life?? Why don't you stop leeching off of Will's life and get one for yourself""

What did Howie ever do to really deserver to be in the house?? He never won a single comp or HOH or anything. HE leached off of Janelle and the S6 alliance.

Neither are any better than the other...both rely/ied on their team mate to get them further in the game...Boogie just had the stronger team mate, IMO.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •