The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette -- who goes this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette -- who goes this week?"
OK, fellow watchers ... Who is your vote to go this week?

I saw a new preview yesterday while watching ABC Family channel. Looks like it will be a fun epidode. There was a clip of the very steamy kiss with Ryan (lucky girl). And my favorite part was Russ looking upset, and asking Trista why she didn't kiss him. And then Trista saying something to the effect of "I can't keep having this same conversation." (Which I hope was directed toward Russ. After that clip, it looks like he finally sealed his fate, and hopefully she dumps Russ. At least we can hope.

What does everyone else think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Russ SurvivorOverlord 02-04-03 1
 Russ sorgee 02-04-03 2
 Russ Loree 02-04-03 3
   RE: Russ buckeyegirl 02-04-03 4
 RE: Bachelorette -- who goes this w... smiley 02-04-03 5
 Russ Schnookie Palookie 02-04-03 6
 Ryan Survivorchick 02-04-03 7
 Russ Sophie 02-04-03 8
 Russ minitroll 02-04-03 9
 Punka, time for you to go !!!!! katem 02-04-03 10
 Russ dajaki 02-04-03 11
 Russ djandy 02-04-03 12
 Russ-A-Roni samboohoo 02-05-03 13
   RE: Russ-A-Roni SurvivorOverlord 02-05-03 14
 Russ AMAI 02-05-03 15
 Ryan SurvivinDawg 02-05-03 16
   RE: Ryan djandy 02-05-03 19
       RE: Ryan djandy 02-05-03 20
 Puss I mean Russ survivorscott 02-05-03 17
 Russ the Stalker Boy Bebo 02-05-03 18
 Russ munson 02-05-03 21
   RE: Russ SurvivorOverlord 02-05-03 22
   RE: Russ realitycoholic 02-05-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-04-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Russ"
Saw the same preview you saw greeneyes, just hope it's not some more fancy editing to lead us in the wrong direction.

My vote for this weeks walk of shame....RUSS and I will keep voting for him till the get his slimey stalker ass off the show!

oops sorry...got carried away

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Russ"
punka gets the boot, not the booty

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Russ"
I've always felt that Russ did not make the final 2. That spot is for Ryan and Charlie. But I kept hoping Russ would be booted before the final 3. But no, Trista kept him around to the disbelief of most of us. But she has to get rid of him this week. Doesn't she???

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Russ"
She has to get rid of that loser! If this is more misdirection y'all will be able to hear my screaming from Vermont. Why she's kept him this long is beyond me. I would've kept Bob or Jamie, but then that's just me voicing my two cents worth...

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-04-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelorette -- who goes this week?"
Russ bites the dust!

Well its about bloody time!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Russ"
please - please - PLEASE!!!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-04-03, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ryan"
Why do I always have to be so controversial? I know it will be Russ. I HOPE it will be Russ. So why am I putting Ryan? Cause I want to be a leader, not a follower

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-04-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Russ"
Could it possibly be anyone else?

*thinks Trista's an idiot if she doesn't choose Ryan in the end*

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-04-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Russ"
Its time for the stalker to go home.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Punka, time for you to go !!!!!"
Poor, schizo Punka, he will be voted out of the mansion.

GO RYAN !!!!! (Although, I know it's hopeless and Charlie "won").

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-03, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Russ"
Please, please, please God! I want to see Russ break down like Ghandia on the beach.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-04-03, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Russ"
I can't wait to see that twitch in his cheek when he's rejected!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Russ-A-Roni"
The San Francisco Creep. Don't worry Russ, you've got plenty of material for a best-seller.

Although I've got to be weary of the misdirection. (Even the pure "American Dreams" on NBC had major misdirection this week.)

02-05-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Russ-A-Roni"
>The San Francisco Creep.

Too funny.....LMFAO!!

"If you need me, I'll be at the Nudee bar!".....Al Bundy

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Russ"
If Russ doesn't get the boot, then Trista is a complete idiot.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Ryan"
Several reasons:
1. Trista knows what it's like to be the runner up. I think she'll want to spare Ryan, who she genuinely likes, the pain of the final rejection. I believe that she has had this line of thinking before, regarding big Bob.

2. I believe that this show is partially scripted, and has been. That is the only logical (IMHO) explanation for Russ even still being around.

3. As part of the above, I think Russ was possibly thought to be a potential next Bachelor. I think the negative opinions of him should wipe that out, but one never knows.

4. I do NOT see Ryan being an upcoming "Bachelor".

5. Quite frankly, Trista has looked (hard) for reasons to keep Russ around, like discussing how he is when his family is around.

Last: I hope I'm wrong.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-05-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ryan"
Unfortunately, you may be right. In the Feb. 8 - 14 edition of the TV Guide, it has a full-page ad about next week's recap session that shows on the left Charlie in front, followed by Greg, Rob, Mike, plus 9 others. On the right is Russ in front, followed by Ryan, Bob, Jamie, plus 8 others. This would seem to indicate that Charlie and Russ are the final 2.

02-05-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ryan"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

A picture's worth a thousand words...

Or it would be if I could upload such a large file. Sorry.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Puss I mean Russ"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Russ the Stalker Boy"
If it's Ryan, then I think Dawg nailed it on the head about not wanting to hurt him as the runner-up.

But if it's based on which of the three she likes least, then it's Russ.

Part of me likes the idea of Russ being ready for the big proposal finale only to be told, "Nope, sorry..." But then, we already know that I am EVIL!

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Russ"
In the most satisfying rose ceremony of the season, Russ is shocked to be sent on his way.

02-05-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Russ"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

I'll say it again thinking that if we all repeat it in unison 3 times then it come true(okay I've been watching Charmed too much)

RUSS...for the love of God, Please RUSS!!!!!!!!!!!

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

edited to correct my boneheaded typo.....DOH!

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-05-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Russ"
I would LOVE to see in the Most.Shocking.Rose.Ceremony.Ever Russ shocked. No, really, I mean shocked in the literal sense of the word! Wouldn't that be a first for primetime reality TV!

*excerpt from TV Guide* "The loser of tonight's much anticipated Rose Ceremony is administered a less-than-lethal, but still powerfully painful shock as a punishment for being the latest jerk to be eliminated."

THAT I would use Pay-Per-View to see...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •