The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cheap Trick sounds good?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cheap Trick sounds good?"
Could not believe that Jacob actually made that song sound good. I was very impressed. I personally think that the guy sounds exactly like The Moffats on a bad day, but he did pretty good.

Loved Theresa's I am ready For Love redition. Couple of shakey bits but really beautifully sung.

The phone lines in Saskatoon actually went down for a while after the show. I couldn't get a dial tone for 10 minutes...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cheap Trick sounds good? strid333 09-09-04 1
 Request here strid333 09-09-04 2
   RE: Request here Solitaire 09-09-04 3
       RE: Request here strid333 09-10-04 4
           Hee hee Canada Girl 09-10-04 5
               RE: Hee hee Solitaire 09-10-04 7
                   RE: Hee hee strid333 09-10-04 8
 Theresa crying Canada Girl 09-10-04 6
 RE: Cheap Trick sounds good? consise10 12-02-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cheap Trick sounds good?"
>The phone lines in Saskatoon actually
>went down for a while
>after the show. I couldn't
>get a dial tone for
>10 minutes...

Yeah, they mentioned that on the news. It could become a safety issue (911?).

I voted a couple of times for Kalan and for Theresa. I think it should be Jacob's turn to go home, though I still like him.

Three is the perfect number.

09-09-04, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Request here"
I'm writing the BB summary and because of the Apprentice, BB and CI are on at the same time. Can somebody do an East Coast thread or something for me please?

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Request here"
Hmm...looks like we have a nice little Saskatchewan contingent here! (In fact, I think I actually know one of you!) Anyways, in case you don't already know, Jacob is outta there.

09-10-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Request here"
Thank you for the update. If you are at all curious to know, Karen was the houseguest from Big Brother who was evicted. I'm not going to be as efficient as I was last week and not have this thing written out in two hours. I'm tired.

It doesn't surprise me that Jacob is gone. But he shouldn't be sad. I'm sure they'll sign him a nice recording contract. And I think you are right about having the nice SK contingent. I'm not sure, am I the one who you think you know? If so, PM me.

09-10-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Hee hee"
I remember the good old days when no one knew where Saskatchewan was! Now we've got a home town crowd going.

Now i'm curious too, who do you think you know, Strid or me?

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hee hee"
It's strid333 that I think I know. I don't live in Saskatoon, so I probably don't know Canada Girl, although I'm sure if we got to talking we'd find a person that we both know (if not many). If I've learned anything, it's that everyone is connected to everyone in Saskatchewan.

09-10-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hee hee"
If
>I've learned anything, it's that
>everyone is connected to everyone
>in Saskatchewan.

That is so true. I think you could be right. I live in Regina and know lots of people. Regina isn't my hometown though, and whenever people ask where I'm from, they always ask if I know anybody from where I lived, which I always do. If you want to know where I'm originally from, I'll email you. I won't post it here because it was such a small town that people could very easily figure out personal details.

Maybe we should make a special Bananapalooza tour stop to SK? I'm sure OT would love that. lol

09-10-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
6. "Theresa crying"
Do you think part of her bawl session was concern that she thought the croud was booing her?

I wonder...

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cheap Trick sounds good?"
I thought he made it sound totally awsome too!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •