The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"big spoiler/speculation correct?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cabybake 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cabybake Click to send private message to cabybake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"big spoiler/speculation correct?"
I wrote down just the boot picks from the "niece of the camerman" spoiler. She said Jerri would go this ep, then Nick, Colby, Tina with Liz, Amber, Keith, and Rodger being the Final Four. So far, the pick is right and it seems to make sense for the next few weeks (up to Tina, not sure about that one.) My question is: was there any summary information about the eps included in this spoiler or just the boot picks? Is this spoiler reliable?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: big spoiler/speculation correct... shakes the clown 03-30-01 1
 Hoaxers AyatollahKhomeini 03-30-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: big spoiler/speculation correct?"
My question is: was
>there any summary information about
>the eps included in this
>spoiler or just the boot
>picks? Is this spoiler
>reliable?

....Here is the "summary" for how tonight's ep would
go down....

Then, Keith and rodger were talking alot and it scares jerri, she thinks she is next, so jerri trys to get liz to join her as well as nick,

but she gets lied to by a smart liz who is with rodger and jerri dosnt see this.

keith, rodger, liz and nick eliminate Jerri in ep. 9

....see, total boolsh!t...besides, the guy who posted it even admitted it was a fake...so we don't need to discuss this one anymore..

NEXT

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-01, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hoaxers"
The other day, flying squirrel classified "big spoilers" in 3 groups, 2 types of which were hoaxes. "Type 2" hoaxes are written by people who follow the boards and want them to seem believable, so they put in as much data as they can. While this guy didn't guess the details right, he calculated two straight victims right, and he has a good chance of being right again next week. Not bad. Of course, Krautboy is working on a 4-for-4 streak...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •