The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible Miami connection..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

admanmcd 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-17-05, 05:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail admanmcd Click to send private message to admanmcd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible Miami connection..."
I found this which shows that the teams will pass through Miami airport....id guess in transit - where could they be heading. Could this be a London - Puerto Rico via Miami or something else.

This is only a filming permit for the airport - meaning they go to miami airport and not outside.

" WRP GROUP, Marina del Rey, CA. TV for "WRP Race." Miami Airport."

This is World Race Productions - Producers of TAR

http://www.miamitodaynews.com/news/041202/filming.shtml

If anyone else has already mentinoed this then i apologise.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible Miami connection... ARnutz 04-17-05 1
   RE: Possible Miami connection... Gingerman28 04-17-05 2
       RE: Possible Miami connection... admanmcd 04-18-05 3
 RE: Possible Miami connection... admanmcd 05-01-05 4
   RE: Possible Miami connection... ARnutz 05-01-05 5
       RE: Possible Miami connection... admanmcd 05-01-05 6
       RE: Possible Miami connection... volsfan 05-01-05 7
           RE: Possible Miami connection... admanmcd 05-01-05 8
               RE: Possible Miami connection... volsfan 05-01-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
I think they will have a connection in Miami on their way from Puerto Rico to NY. (I have thought this for awhile now, but it was just a hunch.)

If the permit is for Miami Airport, then I'm guessing this means they will not do tasks in Miami.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
If the teams are in Puerto Rico (pretty well established) and they are going to New York, why in the world would they be going to Miami when American Airlines (one of the sponsors) had umpteen flight direct from Puerto Rico to New York City every day? If the sighting in Miami is correct, they could be going somewhere else such as Atlanta.

04-18-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail admanmcd Click to send private message to admanmcd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
There is NO sighting - its just that TAR producers have obtained a permit to film at Miami Airport.

05-01-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
I was right i reckon - London to Puerto Rico via Miami - Does the timeline allow this?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
The teams were leaving Puerto Rico on December 18th (from Raceygrl's picture thread). The filming permit was issued the week before December 2nd (from your link above).

I don't think we can figure out when they were actually in Miami from those two things. All we can conclude is that it was December.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

05-01-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
I suppose the Executives might have thought - "Hey, they are going across the atlantic - better get a permit incase 1 team get a flight transfer through Miami and something important happens that we'll need footage to use on the show"

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
Does anyone know if this website is updated with rolling filming permits? Meaning the most recent permits are listed at the bottom. Because, maybe this was when the race started. Remember, one flight went through New York and the other through Miami on their way to South America.

05-01-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
I think this is a dfferent permit - as it was issued after TAR started - i believe the point of the permit is that it has to be before the filming takes place. (Dont quote me on that though)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible Miami connection..."
Well, this was posted on Dec 2nd and it says that these permits were given last week. So, the permit was given the week of Thanksgiving.

So, let's think this through...the producers have to know where the last leg of the race will be and where they will be going (meaning where the last pit stop is and where the finish line will be). I am guessing that they (the producers) would have to be cleared to film in a number of connecting cities from where the contestants would be coming from. Right? So they very well may not be on the a flight that connect through Miami. Unless...the producers would put the final three on the same flight (unless someone is so far behind they don't make the original flight). URGH! This gets so confusing...Thank God I am not a producer for TAR!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •