The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kucha still might have a chance..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kucha still might have a chance..."
Let's say BT and KKK get greedy here and try and play both sides of the fence. They reconcile with Lamber and the Colbster and reform the new and improved Ogafour in an effort to eliminate the remaining Kuchathree.

At the same time, BT and KKK side up to KJ and Lizliz and start the Good-Guy-Alliance (GGA)

They let lizliz and KJ know that once the ogafour get rid of Nick, the GGA will spring into action and get rid of the Colbster and Lamber.

Well, here's the problem....what if Nick wins Immunity again.

BT and KKK get greedy and decide to stick with the GGA, but they're worried about leaving 3 Kucha around in case of a double cross..., but they're greedy so they go for it anyway. they tell Colbster and Laber that they will agree to vote off Lizliz, but they tell Lizliz and KJ that they will vote for Colby instead, giving Colby a 5-2 loss to Lizliz and preserving the GGA. This would also give KKK and BT some insurance from a Kucha revival cause Lizliz would be the leading vote carrier with 5 opposed to KKK's 3, therefore they could suppress a Kucha coup (unless Lizliz wins IC) and roll into final 3 with lamber.

BUT, KJ and Lizliz realize this as well and they vote off Lamber instead. The vote goes Lamber=3 votes, Colbster= 2 votes and Lizliz = 2 votes........Lamber is gone.

Now we move into the next episode with a 3-3 tribe tie and the advantage in Kucha's favor cause The Colbster now would have 7 previous votes as opposed to Lizliz's 5, the deciding two coming from BT and KKK.

Unless Colbster wins IC, he gets taken out and then Kucha picks off Ogawhroe and enters the final 3.

The more I think about it the more I realize that KKK and BT better slap Lamber in line and stick with the ogafour from here on out....besides, why would they want to go into the final four with Rodger and Lizlliz as opposed to lamber and Colbster...that makes NO SENSE.

besides, BT even acknolegded that she was ready to dump Rodger or Lizliz and even told Lizliz as much.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA idiotcowboy 03-30-01 1
   RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA mavsfan 03-30-01 2
       flaw in your analysis shakes the clown 03-30-01 4
           Probst only read 7 votes IceCat 03-30-01 6
           Surviving Episode 10 Ogaalltheway 03-30-01 18
           Kucha now has an advantage md23rewls 03-30-01 26
               Lamber NOT barred from final 2 shakes the clown 03-30-01 30
           RE: flaw in your analysis cowboyroo 04-02-01 36
           RE: flaw in your analysis dabo 04-02-01 39
       RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA frogspit 03-30-01 5
       RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA rameses 03-30-01 7
       RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA Play2Survive 03-30-01 16
   RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA frogspit 03-30-01 3
   RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA Annadad 03-30-01 8
       RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA cowboyroo 04-02-01 37
 SD and Clown agreeing??? Yes! SurvivinDawg 03-30-01 9
   AMBER RASH 03-30-01 10
       RE: AMBER sthrnbelle 03-30-01 12
 RE: Kucha still might have a chance... aymelek 03-30-01 11
   RE: Kucha still might have a chance... guppy 03-30-01 14
 RE: Kucha still might have a chance... AresMars 03-30-01 13
 Liz and immunity weltek 03-30-01 15
   RE: Kucha in control rudysson 03-30-01 17
       RE: Kucha in control Loree 03-30-01 27
   RE: Liz and immunity landruajm 03-30-01 19
   RE: Liz and immunity tari32 04-02-01 35
 Scerri and Lamber MadforMadDog 03-30-01 20
   RE: Scerri and Lamber Bushwacker 03-30-01 21
       RE: Scerri and Lamber MadforMadDog 03-30-01 23
       RE: Scerri and Lamber SherpaDave 03-30-01 25
   RE: Scerri and Lamber SurvivinDawg 03-30-01 22
       Amber not speaking to others weltek 03-30-01 24
       Winner doesn't know it? Blow by Blow 03-30-01 31
           RE: Winner doesn't know it? Loree 03-31-01 32
   RE: Scerri and Lamber shakes the clown 03-30-01 28
   RE: Scerri and Lamber Loree 03-30-01 29
       RE: Scerri and Lamber PepeLePew13 03-31-01 34
           RE: Scerri and Lamber Chillicrab 04-02-01 40
 Shakes... Nice Work on Boot Camp Su... IceCat 03-31-01 33
   RE: Shakes... Nice Work on Boot Cam... cowboyroo 04-02-01 38
 (JUST A PUSH) Play2Survive 04-04-01 41
 bump SherpaDave 04-04-01 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-01, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
Allow me to introduce the remaining members of the survivor cast... in this corner we have
sweet innocent Lis... nice old Rodger... slightly more visible Nick... confused and shocked
Amber... and ... dumb (Tina)... dumber (Keith) ... dumbest (Colby)... How could they be
such FOOLS!!! Do they realize they have just booted themselves out of a chance for a
$1,000,000 prize? Do they realize that Amber will be reluctant to "trust" her back-stabbing
friends? And kucha lives again? Did they not see the flesh dripping off of Mike's skin (ok
ok they didn't, but I did, and it was gross)? and KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that if
kucha had gone up 5-4 at the merger they would be down to ONE after next week and
NONE the following? Don't they know that they have VOTES against THEM!!! At least
try to work on Amber or Nick or SOMEBODY!!! Was removing Jerri now that necessary?
Think with your HEAD not your HEART.. You IDIOTS!!!

Let me congratulate the deep thinkers across the board that had this pegged perfectly... but
if I had told you NO ONE was going to approach Amber... and no other plan was being set
up to address the blatant mathematical problem ...would you have believed it yourself? At this
point Colby or Keith is gone next week and the once mighty Ogre alliance that ruled the
Outback is TOAST... and they will be on the outside looking in and don't expect the
flesh-dripping kucha's to have the same sentimentality that the soon to be extinct Ogre tribe
just had... throw out the Aboriginal 4... Rodger's not going anywhere soon... Lis must just
fatten back up easily... Tina well she's got an episode or 3 to phone home... life in the outback
might be a little more pleasant from here on out... but back here... I'm just DAZED and
CONFUSED... so call me Amber. Long live the MIGHTY KUCHA!!!

I'm sure I'll find a way to rationalize this later... but for now... my heads just hurting... but
my heart is all warm and fuzzy... hum...

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-01, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
unbelievable... Tina/Keith took a HUGE step towards taking themselves out of any chance to win. The balance of power has shifted in favor on the Kucha (specifically Liz/Roger). We now stand with the following alliances:

A) Keith/Tina ---- probably vote together
B) Liz/Roger/Nick- probably vote together
C) Colby/Amber --- swing votes unpredictable

Keith and Tina have to hold BOTH Colby and Amber to retain the voting majority. If they lose just one of them, they're done. In an earlier episode Keith said he didn't care anymore if he won the money or not. He just wanted to make sure Jerri didn't win. It doesn't take any imagination at all to think Amber could take a similar attitude if she feels (with cause) she and Jerrie were knifed in the back. I could easily Amber switching and voting with Kucha just out of spite, if her and Jerri were anywhere near as tight as they showed. Maybe Keith and Tina can keep Amber on the "team", but they will certainly have their work cut out for them getting Amber to trust them again.

Keith and Tina only had to put up with Jerri 6 more days, voting off 2 more Kucha before teaming up with the last remaining Kucha
(who ever it might have been) and THEN VOTING OFF JERRI who would have a mountain of votes against her making whatever Colby did irrelevant. Keith/Tina/Kucha could have picked off Amber and Colby at their leisure assuring Keith/Tina made the final 3. Who Wins immunity will always throw an element of doubt in any strategy, but I think Keith and Tina have very likely taken themselves out of the big money. Maybe Keith/Tina could team with Liz/Roger, but why would Liz/Roger trust them? Liz/Roger are MUCH BETTER OFF sticking with Nick and using either Amber or Colby to gain the voting edge. Liz/Roger make it to the final 2 voting off Keith/Tina/Colby/Amber/Nick in order. This isn't a prediction. It's an examination of who's in the drivers seat now, and it seems to me it's Liz/Roger. I know Alicia is reported to have said things get interesting, and I think it was Probst that said alliances didn't mean as much in Survivor II as it did Survivor I, and now I guess I know what they were talking about. What makes this all the more amazing is how well Tina/Kieth (especially Tina) has played this game so well, just to go and screw things up now. It should make the next couple weeks interesting, but I could well be the last time a tribe breaks voting lines untill ALL of the other tribes gone.

03-30-01, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "flaw in your analysis"

>We now stand with the
>following alliances:
>
>A) Keith/Tina ---- probably vote together
>
>B) Liz/Roger/Nick- probably vote together
>C) Colby/Amber --- swing votes unpredictable
>
>

....here's where your wrong....Colby voted along with KKK and BT, so there is still an ogawhore alliance......it won't be hard to whip amber into shape and make her realize that an alliance of 4 is much better and safer than one of 5,, they HAD to get rid of Scerri.......

BT and KKK are still in charge, if they are worried about teaming with lamber and Colby they could always turn to Roger and Lizliz....

Lamber's an idiot, she's not going to be able to see the possibility of a sub-alliance with Nick in the Kucha final four, therefore, she will assume that a move to Kucha is worth no better than 4th....therefore she'll stay with Oga and work on Colby for a sub-alliance.

I do think BT and KKK made one mistake tonight, they should've had Colby vote with Scerri and lamber, that way it will be easy to use Colby as a "mediator" in bringing Lamber back into the Ogafour.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-01, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Probst only read 7 votes"
Colby could still tell Amber he voted for Liz...

Keith and Tina could back him up on it...

It would help to keep Amber in the fold...

Ogaalltheway 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogaalltheway Click to send private message to Ogaalltheway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Surviving Episode 10"
I was leaning towards Nick going next eppy, but I wouldn't be shocked if my fave cowboy got the boot. I would bet money that the survivors must give up the immunity challenge in order to get more food. Either that, or pick a player to not compete in the immunity challenge. That said....

I think that K/T/C will vote together (for Nick)

I think that L/R/N will vote together (for Colby)

I think that Amber will throw a vote to someone who doesn't have one already cast against them (either Tina or more likely Rodger) or vote for Keith (to build up those important previously cast votes).

In a 3-3 tie, Colby goes based on previous votes cast.

Either that, or Amber feels betrayed by Colby more then T/K, because Colby promised that it would be C/J/A in final three. Therefore, Amber doesn't join Kucha alliance, but figures they will vote for the Colbster, so she throws her vote to him as well.

Chances for survival next eppy (from worst to best)
Colby
Nick
Liz
Rodger
Keith
Amber
Tina

md23rewls 23 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail md23rewls Click to send private message to md23rewls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Kucha now has an advantage"
They have a three person alliance. C/K/T/A would have an advantage but now Amber is going to be acting on her own. She might even think that she will go next, after her best friend Scerri. She will not be able to trust Colby, Keith or Tina. Then again, she knows that either alliance she chooses, the best place she can get is 4th. So she either goes with C/K/T, who lied to her face, or Kucha. My bet is she will side with neither and vote randomly, which'll give Kucha the advantage because of the previous votes cast for Keith and Colby. She might even vote against Tina, which'll give Kucha an advantage there as well. Jerri has spoken very hostily towards Tina in her interviews, and Amber might feel the same way. Colby's head is on the chopping block now.

03-30-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
30. "Lamber NOT barred from final 2"
>.
> Then again, she knows
>that either alliance she chooses,
>the best place she can
>get is 4th.

....not true at all.

Just like KKK and BT were able to figure out that the Colbster was gonna screw them over in the final 5, the Colbster will be able to figure out that KKK and BT will screw him over in the final 3.....the Colbster has to know that BT and KKK have what appears to be a final 2 pact, besides, why would BT and KKK WANT Colbster in the final 3 since he would only be ONE IC victory away from the final 2...and he would be the favorite in any physical IC and you know the last IC will be physical.

Since the Colbster knows this, his best bet is to get to the final four with OGafour, and then allign with Lamber to get rid of KKK and BT....therefore, Lamber definitely has a shot at the final 2.

IF she were to join up with Kucha, she would once again be in line for a final 2 appearance......NIck would know that Lizliz and KJ have a final 2 pact and he would have to allign with Lamber....Lizliz is the leading vote getter at this point amongst the four of them, so Lamber would have a VERY GOOD shot at the final 2.

Either way, Lamber is still a good bet for the final 2, provided she can make it to the final 4.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: flaw in your analysis"
Colby had to vote for Jerri. He had now way to know for sure what the Kuchas were voting. Sure they say they are going to vote Jerri, but they mave have voted for him. He did the right thing. If he voted for Liz with J/A, there could have been a tie between him and Liz which he would have lost. In case of the tie, he HAD to vote Jerri, since she would have lost out to him if Kucha voted Colby

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-01, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: flaw in your analysis"
the actual mistakes they made:
1. they targeted lislis instead of kyjoe; didn't they see rudy win an immunity in S1, not all the challenges are athletic;
2. instead of switching their votes to lislis the three could have switched to kyjoe, creating a tie; at least that way if they still were getting rid of jerki they would be pilling votes on kyjoe to carry instead of just lislis.

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
>C) Colby/Amber --- swing votes unpredictable

Actually, it's even worse than that. Colby also voted for Jerri while Amber was the -only- Ogie who didn't. I really don't see Amber trusting Colby now who just voted out her friend. It certainly looks like she WILL join Kucha now. Colby screwed up by voting out Jerri. Now he's going to first on Kucha's hit list.

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
I think the real question here is what LisLis will be able to do now. She has obviously been the brains and the agressor in the Kucha tribe since the merger. (Although, until this point she hasn't had much to work with.) All of her schmoozing with Tina, Keith and Colby has certainly paid off. Now, will she realize she has the opportunity to become Amber's new best friend and let her know how much the other Ogawhores despised her old best friend Scerri Jerri? When JP read the votes tonite and they showed the look on Elisabeth's face, you could almost see the wheels turning. She thought she was a goner and suddenly she had new life.

I can certainly see Amber thinking she can no longer trust her tribe mates and looking to someone else for friendship and guidance. She must feel that she now stands the same chance with the Kuchas as she does with the Ogas. She's looking at final four at best without winning IC's. And her chances at winning IC's are much better against the Kuchas. Think about it...who would you rather compete against...K/T/C OR L/R/N?

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
>Keith and Tina only had to
>put up with Jerri 6
>more days, voting off 2
>more Kucha before teaming up
>with the last remaining Kucha
>
>(who ever it might have been)
>and THEN VOTING OFF JERRI
>who would have a mountain
>of votes against her making
>whatever Colby did irrelevant.

No, the point is being missed here. If K/T (particularly K) waited to get rid of Jerri, they'd have been foolishly shocked and surprised when Jerri stays and he (Keith) goes. It's a no-brainer that Colby would choose J/A when it came down to that point.

Keith had to do this - BUT he did a very sloppy job. He needed to take care of Amber first - catching her off guard was a HUGE gaff I suspect will bite him in the a$$.

But my point is that if Keith had every reason to believe that if he stuck it out with Ogie, he would be the first to go and would have no shot at the Final 4. This is his attempt around that.

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
I agree, IC, and also voted for Elisabeth to go for the same reason. It looks to me like the Ogawhores just signed their own death warrant! They have just taken a HUGE gamble that their backstabbing of Jerri while leaving Amber left hanging out to dry isn't going to force Amber to join the Kuchas. What would stop her from joining them over the backstabbers? Kucha wants blood now and are going to do everything to persuade Amber to join them. My guess is she will since she knows she cannot trust -any- of the Ogawhores now. It looks to me like Ogawhore screwed up big time and Kucha is going to rise again with the help of Amber. The -new- Kucha Four is going to be organized and it's not Nick's head on the chopping block, but COLBY's! LOL. Go Kucha!

Annadad 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-01, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Annadad Click to send private message to Annadad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
I agree with you, unless Amber has an IQ too low to be measured, she will see that the is the swing vote. There aren't many reasons for her to stick with K/T/C. She could go with a weaklink plan where she hopes to advance based on others being more afraid of stronger players as the end game gets closer and closer. In that way maybe she can use Colby and Keith's strength against them. Otherwise, I see no reason for her not to defect to Kucha. K/T/C led Jerri to her much deserved slaughter but they did it too soon. As Colby said in the tent, why leave anything to chance? The chance they were talking about is the chance that Amber will defect. She certainly will be more competetve in ICs against the Kuchas then against the Ogies.

Isn't it ironic that even in getting voted off Jerri has hurt her tribemembers' chances of winning the big prize? She makes up the story about Kel that screws them in one challenge after another. She is so openly hostile after the merger that she makes it impossible to use any subterfuge against the Kuchas.
In the end, she was so unfailingly and stupefyingly irritating that her own tribe was blinded into acting against their own best interests just to get her on the first bus outta the Outback. Even in her demise she continues to feast on her own.

Irritating? Lets face it, the woman was the human equivalent of sandpaper.

04-02-01, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Long Live the MIGHTY KUCHA"
What we seem to be missing is that by switching sides, Amber is guaranteeing C/K/and T not to vote for her in the final jury and she would also be there with a Kucha which would give her NO shot of winning. By sticking with Ogie, she has a much better chance since K and C both have votes and she has none. Moving over to Kucha is suicide. She must KNOW that K/T/C will not vote her next or they will be out themselves. She gets to go from lapdog to leader, and call the shots now. The Ogies had no beef against Amber, only Jerri which was clearly and publicly shown.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "SD and Clown agreeing??? Yes!"
Yes, that's right, I am in agreement with shakestheclown on several of the issues he points out, to wit:

The Colbster, despite the Coral Maneuver, is going to go soon. My way of thinking is that Nick goes next (barring immunity, then it's Rodger, so sorry), then on the next vote the Colbster gets to sing the praises of Texas back at the ranch.

I am fully cognizant of the GGA alliance, and believe it will come into play... but not at the ultimate expense of the Ogie alliance. Even K/T know that the Kuchas remember the skin dripping off Mike's fingers.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

RASH 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RASH Click to send private message to RASH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "AMBER"
WHAT I TOOK FROM LAST NIGHT WAS THE SHOT OF AMBER AFTER JERRI WAS VOTED OFF. WHAT I SAW WAS AN "OH, SH*T AM I NEXT LOOK." I THINK WE ARE GOING TO SEE A NEW AMBER. SHE DOESN'T HAVE JERRI TO GUIDE HER AND I CAN SEE HER HOOKING UP WITH LIZ, RODGER, TINA AND KEITH AS A NEW ALLIANCE. THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT THE PHYSICALLY STRONG STARTING WITH NICK AND THEN COLBY.

sthrnbelle 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sthrnbelle Click to send private message to sthrnbelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AMBER"
I must agree completely with Rash. Amber will join up with Liz. Did you see the braids last night?? Already some bonding going on?? So with that in mind, I am predicting that Colby will be the next to go, barring immunity. I don't see Liz and Rog turning on Nick and with the enlistment of Amber, Colby is SO next!

BTW, I found his little coral gifts to be QUITE manipulative. I think we haven't been shown his true nature up to the point. Is Colby the new ##### in texan's clothing???

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-01, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kucha still might have a chance..."
The previews from last night's episode are all you need really to figure out what's probably going to happen next. I don't remember the EXACT quote, but the decision they made was supposed to 'cost them dearly.' I take that to mean that, in voting out Jerri, Ogakore just royally screwed themselves. That alliance won't stick together & Colby's outta there.

guppy 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail guppy Click to send private message to guppy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kucha still might have a chance..."
>I
>don't remember the EXACT quote,
>but the decision they made
>was supposed to 'cost them
>dearly.' I take that to
>mean that, in voting out
>Jerri, Ogakore just royally screwed
>themselves. That alliance won't stick
>together & Colby's outta there.

I think you're a little confused. First of all, the big decision concerned FOOD (they showed clips of them complaining about being hungry, and their supply of rice running out), not necessarily how their vote went at the last TC. I'm not sure what they would have to give up in order to get more rice. Maybe they won't have a bonus challenge next episode for one member to be rewarded; maybe they sacrifice that opportunity as a group in order for all of them to get rice. I doubt they would kick someone out for food...that would be an ultimate sacrifice. Anyone else have a clue what they would have to give up??

As far as the game dynamics go, it's obviously a whole new ball game. I think Amber is the only swing vote here, not Colby. She alone decides how the rest of the game is played out. If she were smart, she'd go over to Kucha, who would welcome her with open arms. They desparately need her to overthrow K/C/T (first Colby, then Keith, then Tina, in order of threat..) Why wouldn't Amber go? Her best friend in game just got booted by her own tribe-mates. They didn't even hesitate or wait until they had a greater majority over the Kuchas to vote Jerri out; that shows how much they disliked her and how willing they are to weaken their hold on the game to rid of an annoyance. Amber must realize that she means nothing to her former tribe-mates; yeah, she would make the final four voting along tribal lines, but that would be a best-case scenario. Her best chance would be to go to Kucha, where she would have a MUCH better chance of winning immunity against Nick, Elisabeth, and Rodger.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kucha still might have a chance..."
Kucha does have a chance but as everyone has noted it all depends on Lamber now. The Colby has some serious fence mending to do but he will do it. Lamber is going to face with a choice between joining the Kucha’s in a new alliance or sticking with the Ogawhoreless. Is it the devil you know? Or the Devil you don’t know? If, a big if, Colby can convince Lamber that last nights moves where necessary and assures her that by sticking together from here on out the Ogawhoreless will make it to the final 4 then we will see Nick, Liz, and Rodger gone over the next few episodes. Lamber was such a puppy dog to Scerri that she must now be in a state of shock. Colby will take advantage of this and begin working on her immediately, probably on the way back from TC. Colby has been in charge of the voting for his tribe since at least Bitchell’s booting and may be even before.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Liz and immunity"
Liz has a big weight on her shoulders now and might be up for the challenge. With JP's comment that "Elisabeth kicks butt in the challenges," we might assume that she starts winning some immunity. Last night she was scared as can be about being voted off (how dumb is it when I almost got tearry eyed at the thought of her departure-God I'm dumb). That's some pretty good motivation for her to start winning immunity challenges. It's time for her to step up and save Kucha's butt and she knows it. And most importantly, the game gets really interesting if Liz wins a few immunities, and MB knows it. Expect the next few IC's to be one's Liz can win. Maybe a few "how well do you know your tribemates" questions (i.e. the Rudy-Blair Witch "I dunno" game). She's probably the most all around conversationalist and knows the most about everyone as a whole.

I can't wait to see what the offer JP makes in exchange for more rice is. My guess is that JP offers more rice in exchange for no IC, meaning that no one is safe.

rudysson 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rudysson Click to send private message to rudysson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kucha in control"
I think K/T have a deal with L/R. I see those four and Nick, L/R would never desert Nick, voting off Colby and then Amber.

The F5 would be E/R/K/T/N. E/R/N then have control subject to IC.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kucha in control"
I agree Liz & Rodger would not vote off Nick. Nick seemed to feel so guilty around them when he won immunity. It was like he knew winning had put one of them on the chopping block. Plus we see next week that it is Nick holding Liz when she is moaning about being so hungry. They have bonded over the Mike accident. They wouldn't vote each other until it was just the 3 of them.

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Liz and immunity"
Rice for no IC is a great idea. Good one.

I find myself agreeing with the notion that it all revolves around LameBore. I get off the bus, however, when we start trying to apply logic to figuring out what she's going to do.

This is a person who was the wicked witch's little dog even when the tornado started to blow (sorry, mixed metaphors, sort of). We're inferring that loyalty is the most important thing in her little world. This isn't a bad inference, necessarily. But we're also piling on the inference that she's calculating (i.e, it's easier for her in a final four with L/R/N than K/C/T). I'm not convinced she's shown any evidence of the sort of electrical activity in her brain that lends itself to calculation.

It's easy for me to believe that she wants to be Lis's new best friend--because she seems to like having a best friend. It's also easy for me to believe that she will forgive the Colbster ANYTHING.

Sorry, I'm more thinking out loud here than advancing any firm theory. Go Lis, of course (for reasons that are best described in the Ep 8 summary on SurvivorSucks--and for want of any sensible reasons).

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-01, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Liz and immunity"
I know this is a JP quote, but does anyone remember the exact words? Many are waiting for Liz to dominate the rest of the challenges but I would love to read Jeffie's exact words.
Think about it, the common quote is "Liz kicked butt in the challenges". One word change and the sentence is, "Liz kicked butt with the challenges".(Of surviving?)
One letter and the sentence is "Liz kicked butt in the challenge". Yep, bad grammar but Liz survived the "shocking" challenge of Jerri's boot, maybe that is all this quote means.
Anyway, any help to find Jeff's exact words would be appreciated...

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Scerri and Lamber "
While I was lying awake in bed last night gleefully enjoying my big win from picking Scerri I started thinking about Lamder and Scerri. Why are these two no longer friends. Before last night's episode I asummed that Lamber somehow turned on Scerri and voted her out. If we try to pull together some of the spolier info there are several points of interest:
1. Opening shots of possibly Lamber and Keith in final two
2. Lamber's behavior appears to be simimlar to Kelly's after S1
3. Keith's behavior similer to Rich's after S1
4. Scerri and Lamber not sitting on plane together or friendly after
5. Comment about Scerri being Black Widow

Based on this information a thought came to mind. Scerri is the one who causes Lamber to lose (ala Sue in relation Kelly). I ripped on someone about the Black Widow killing a female but someone astutely pointed out that a friend in Austrailia is called a mate. We all know that black widows don't kill males randomly they kill their mates. The hole in this theory would be why would Scerri want to kill Lamber? I have three possibilites and none them are very good.
1. Scerri thinks Lamber voted against her.
2. Scerri finds out the Lamber and Colbster did the horizontal bop
3. Scerri is so damn jealous of her pupil, Lamber, that she wants to make sure she doesn't win

I need the help of the excellent spoiler board to either help validate this theory or rip to shreds so that it does not cloud our thinking at the end.

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
For the life of me I can't figure out why Jerri would be so upset with Amber, unless Amber & Colby end up with each other.

As for a mention earlier of Colby being the new ***** because of the gifts, no way. He didn't need to knock anyone else when he gave his gifts. Granted it made Jerri look bad but not because of what Colby did, it was because of what Jerri didn't do.

Amber was shocked that Jerri was ousted which tells me C/K/T didn't speak with her about it. Apparently she's the odd woman out. They can get her back though, she's obviously easy to control and Ogakor should know how to do it.

I really don't understand why C/K/T didn't wait for one more vote. It's only 3 more days for crying out loud. They would have been guaranteed a win by waiting 3 more days. This one doesn't make any sense.

Sure am glad now that the show will be fun to watch and tough to figure out.

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadforMadDog Click to send private message to MadforMadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-01 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Three days might be like three years with Scerri. I think Colby had enough of Scerri (maybe in the literal sense). He thought it was time to send the bi*ch packing.

Colby's voting comments:
"Jerri, Jerri, Jerri,.....You're buggin the h*ll out of everyone. That knock that you keep hearing is housekeeping it is time for you to check out"

I loved it!!!!!

Edited to add Colby's comments

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
It would have only been three more days, assuming Jerri didn't win the next immunity challenge. I don't think Keith wanted to take that chance.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
Some spoiler info I read somewhere (probably this board) suggested that Amber was not only not talking with Jerri, but that she was having virtually no communication with ANY OF THE OTHER FIFTEEN CONTESTANTS.

This could mean two things, especially if we assume she made the Final Two:
1) She won the whole thing and is lying low so as not to give it away.
2) She LOST the whole thing and hasn't been in a very forgiving mood.

In other words, can anyone think of 900,000 reasons for Amber's unfriendliness?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Amber not speaking to others"
If the spoilers that Amber isn't speaking to Jerri, nor any other contestants, what are all the possibilities?

1. Amber can't go next week because as soon as she was voted off, she'd cling back on to Jerri and they'd sit and complain about the others together. I think their friendship would be stronger than ever with that case scenario.

2. Amber makes it to final two and Jerri's vote is a swing vote and Jerri votes against Amber. Good support of Liz and Amber being the final two theory. I think that Liz is the only other person that Jerri might favor winning than Amber. Keith, Tina, Colby screwed Jerri. Nick and Roger never interracted much with Jerri, and Jerri DID make the comment about Liz being the sweetest, most likeable person ever. Jerri might decide that's enough reason for Liz to win.

3. Amber sides with Kucha now and they vote off an Ogakor next week. Then in Ep. 12, Kucha and Ogakor "good guy allilance" vote off Amber. Jerri ditches Amber back at the ranch for a friendship with Alicia. Or...Amber votes for Colby or someone to win, ticking Jerri off, causing a rift when they leave Oz.

I'm sure there are more possibilities, but these are the ones I thought could be helpful and logical to determine Amber's boot order.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-30-01, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Winner doesn't know it?"
Just to clarify, do we all believe in the lockbox report? If so, then we should assume the winner (and runner-up), don't know the results. So I don't think the final vote has any impact on Amber's non-relationships with the other contestants.

I'm guessing that Amber just didn't have a good time on Survivor and may have no interest in seeing the other folks again, regardless of when she was booted.

03-31-01, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Winner doesn't know it?"
Whether there is or isn't a lockbox they do get to give their speeches before the vote. So maybe Amber tried playing both tribes against each other and was found out. She could be in the final 2 and have several people angry at her betrayal. It was before the vote that Sue gave her speech to Kelly. Maybe Amber does make enemies. Who knows?

03-30-01, 04:06 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
>4. Scerri and Lamber not sitting
>on plane together or friendly
>after

...well, you can throw this one out cause I think we ALL know by now that Scerri wasn't on that plane....she flew out a week later after shopping with Alicia.

03-30-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
I noticed that Jerri was saying that she planned to be in the final with Colby. That means somewhere along the line she was planning to drop Amber. Maybe they weren't as close as we thought? Plus if the final came down to Colby and Amber - Jerri just might vote for Colby hoping to yet again win him over. Amber would be upset then. Amber seems to think alot of loyalty. She kept voting against Keith even when Mitchell begged to leave. She always voted with Jerri. So the fact that her team mates voted out Jerri without telling her first has to hurt. They didn't trust her. She is going to be running scared.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
Another possible thought is that Scerri has said she believes in tribal loyalty and she would get p*ssed that Lamber has defected to the Kuchas to boot off the Ogies one by one to create a final four of Kucha+Lamber. As a result, these two are ready to pull each other's hair out by the time they get back to the USA & not keep in touch.

Yes... Scerri got screwed by 3 of her own tribemates, but she saw that Lamber still licked her ankles during the voting...

Chillicrab 50 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chillicrab Click to send private message to Chillicrab Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Scerri and Lamber "
>Another possible thought is that Scerri
>has said she believes in
>tribal loyalty
Scerri and tribal loyalty, a contradiction in terms.

Don't think so.

My 2 cents worth. Remember:
"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" Dirty Harry.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Shakes... Nice Work on Boot Camp Summary"
Very cruel... nicely done ;)

04-02-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Shakes... Nice Work on Boot Camp Summary"
Do we really know that Amber and Jerri aren't speaking. She didn't speak bad of Amber in the interview I saw. She said she had tender moments with Mitch and Amber that were cut out. She said Mitch was her favorite and she had Nick on her stay in touch list. Was that a hint by her that Nick is next?

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "(JUST A PUSH)"
n/m

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "bump"
to move ahead of skierdude's exclamation points from hell

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •