The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem14 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-02, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
At the risk of spoiling for anyone I'll try to move my comments down a little bit so that nothing get's messed up for watching the show fresh.

That said, the subtitle to this is Here come 'da Judge. Is this the best Survivor of them all? Finally, we don't see the boring Pagonging of the weaker tribe. I have to say I'm not confident that Sean and Vee won't be gone soon anyway. Pappy and Neleh are still possibly going to turn to the dark side again. However, I can go to bed tonight secure that weepy John won't be around anymore. Can't wait to see him on the Morning Show tomorrow to explain his idiocy and arrogance.

I couldn't believe it when they started the show with the imminent demise of Sean. Suddenly there was hope as it seemed to obvious to reveal in the first couple of minutes that Sean was dead. However, it still didn't look good until near the end. I could see hope finally when the Rots foolishly hacked off their next five planned bootees one by one. And then, Checkmate!!

John, if you're gonna be so arrogant, at least you should be able to accept your fate with a little more grace than getting weepy. Save the emotion for something that's truly tragic! I'm the first one to shed a tear or three when it comes to difficult situations, but getting booted from the tribe - I don't think so.

And Tammy, your explanation for voting for Sean was lame - he just hasn't done enough around the camp - like that would have mattered to you or anyone else from the Rot 4. You had a plan to take him down, and it wouldn't have mattered what Sean or Vee did - they were dead. When you're facing the camera alone it's ok to be honest.

Ah, what a delicious feeling. I'm feeling a little like John did before the voting started.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... I_AM_HE 04-18-02 1
   RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... sittem14 04-19-02 3
       RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... I_AM_HE 04-19-02 4
           RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... Ra_8secs 04-21-02 7
 RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... bubbastan 04-18-02 2
 RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... heymikey 04-19-02 5
   If Sean Makes the Final Four I'll S... JeffGator 04-21-02 6
   RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... Teddy_Bear 04-21-02 8
       RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... heymikey 04-21-02 9
           RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... Teddy_Bear 04-21-02 10
               Something to consider JeffGator 04-21-02 11
                   RE: Something to consider Teddy_Bear 04-22-02 12
           RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhe... sittem14 04-22-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

i agree except for the Tammy re: sean bit
dude, when was the last time sean has done ANYTHING other than chill and fart?
he's a lazy, negative, angry person. tammy's words were dead on and sincere

04-19-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem14 Click to send private message to sittem14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
I - talk about negative and angry!!

OK, maybe I am being rough on Tammy - I really do like her and I won't be disappointed if she even goes all the way. But, lazy or not, that island would have had to freeze over before she was going to give Sean a chance. Frankly, I thought she was more independent than she showed tonight and that's what I was most disappointed in her about.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-02, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
*nods* well, i think we're both right sittem

tammy wouldn't have give sean a chance, true, but his personality was certainly a contributing (if not the major) factor in that. what she said was true, but what you say is also true. and really, what do you expect her to do? she found people she liked and trusted well enough and she had to stick with them if she wanted a shot to win. should she throw an apparent F4 berth away to side with the major source of negative energy in the camp?

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-02, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
I love Tammy

it's unconditional

Tammy can do no wrong

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-02, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
Hey Sittem,
In reading some of your past posts, I'll admit that I never really understood why you held such a high regard for Sean. Well, tonight he really showed me something. Congrats on the turn-around of your man. I hope we see more of what we saw tonight!

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-02, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
I actually felt sad when John got voted off, especially when he was saying his final words. Personally, John (and Rob) played the game really well. Their cockiness and arrogance made the show fun to watch. Now that they're both gone, what are the remaining contestants going to do? Pray every goddamn minute?

And Sean, does everything have to be about race to that guy? What's up with the "voting black" and "calling Al Sharpton" comment? Did it ever occur to that guy that the reason why they wanted him out was because he wasn't originally from Rotu and he doesn't have a good work ethic?! I just hope that ##### doesn't wind up in the final four.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "If Sean Makes the Final Four I'll Stop Watching Survivor"
"And Sean, does everything have to be about race to that guy? What's up with the "voting black" and "calling Al Sharpton" comment? Did it ever occur to that guy that the reason why they wanted him out was because he wasn't originally from Rotu and he doesn't have a good work ethic?! I just hope that ##### doesn't wind up in the final four."

Heymikey, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-21-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
Don't you think that it would be great strategy, 'though?
--I mean to have Sean in the Final 2?

Whomever is sitting next to him; will win it 7-0, IMO.
Motu or no Motu .

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-02, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
>>> I mean to have Sean in the Final 2?

Yes, but Sean is playing a good game. It might turn out like BB2 where Will won. People might vote for Sean because he played a great game.

04-21-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
>It might
>turn out like BB2 where
>Will won. People might
>vote for Sean because he
>played a great game.

The louder, more brazenly, s4 incaration of Will is , is hopefully merging with Sarah at Loozer Lodge.
The only-way-in-Hell chance of that happening; IMHO,
is if Jiffy P. counted wrong ,
and brought the Robfather back.

Will from BB2 did play a terrific game;
the main reason he won,
was IMO, Nicole was a psycho-b!tch.

The way things look right now, is the Rotu 4--or, 3,-Zoe; will likely get booted 1st. Of the remaining 5 or 6 castaways, Sean is the most unpopular.

IMO, like s1, Dicque was despised,
but--unlike Sean; he REALLY did play a great game.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Something to consider"
I agree with what you said that unlike Richard Hatch, Sean has not played a good game.

And I also agree that a major reason that Will won Big Brother was because Nicole was a major beyotch.

But who knows what is going to happen in the future. For Sean to make it to the Final 2, someone else probably will have to betray the other survivors. While everyone still on the show might hate Sean the most right now, there's still A LOT of game to be played. Who knows who will piss who off from now on and who will betray who. We've seen it happen before where friends become enemies. We never thought Susan would vote for Richard Hatch to win the game over Kelly until they had that awful fight and broke their pact. They may not like Sean now, but they may end up disliking someone else a lot more.

04-22-02, 07:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Something to consider"
You're right, Jeff; I should have been more general about it.

1st of all, I don't think that Sean is the most unpopular constestant.
I think that Tammy and Robert are more unpopular than him, right now.

What I should have said is, that it would be a great strategy for whomever gets to the final 2; should have sitting next to them, the most unpopular contestant--AT The TIME--whether, male or female.

IOW, thou shall not pull a Colby.

04-22-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Here a Mu, there a Mu, everywhere a Mu Mu (Mu)"
While I like Sean and I'd love to seem him get to the final 2, I don't think he's really PLAYED the game or is deserving, at least at this point, of making it that far. I'd credit his position now as much more luck and circumstances than that he has played a great game.

First, he was able to get on Rob's good side with the old Mu. Rob ended up being the one who held the balance of power there and he chose to align with Sean against the Hunter alliance. Had Rob gone with Hunter, Vee and Sean are at loser lodge now. Did he do anything to achieve that? Nothing I could see other than that he and Rob had an urban affinity for each other.

Second, he had the luck of the draw when it came to the tribe switch. Staying at old Mu and seperating from Rob would have probably been deadly. He'd have managed to irritate his new teammates and would have been quickly gone, possibly even before Sarah and certainly before Gina.

Third, he benefited at Rot by being with Rob. Rob has provided cover for him all along, especially when he wasn't being PC 'cause Rob was being even more insensitive at times. Even though he has been provocative at times, ie., not slaving for Gabe, going after John for his perceived lack of loyalty, not contributing enough to satisfy Tammy, etc., he still had Rob being a bigger threat to John, so Rob goes first. Then, he's in the right place at the right time as the 'nuts fall and N/P finally come into the 21st century when it looked like he was about 90% chance of leaving.

So, he's had things break his way and it'll take more of that to keep going. It appears to me now his only chance to go to final four is to re-ally with T/R and go after N/P/K/Z. That could backfire as it's not certain that T/R/S/V will win the tiebreaker.

In any event, it's all a lot of fun to watch and Sean continues to provide interesting viewing, if not sometimes controversial verbage. By the way, I think there have been several people who've criticized his mentioning Al Sharpton this week. It wasn't AS, it was Johnnie Cochran, and in context it was very humerous. I think he's got a great ability to relate in a cross cultural context with potentially racially charged stuff and pull it off in a humerous way. The only time it didn't work for me was with the Gabe - I don't know what that was all about. Still, he survived that so there must be something going on we don't see that endears him to the others. Maybe it's that they think they'd love to be in the final two with him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •