The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nashville Star"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Nashville Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nashville Star"
I haven't seen anybody talking about this show coming up pretty soon.
Will you be watching?
Do you like the changes they have made since last season?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nashville Star HuckleberryHound 02-25-05 1
   RE: Nashville Star realtyamazed 02-25-05 2
       RE: Nashville Star HuckleberryHound 02-28-05 3
 RE: Nashville Star minitroll 03-01-05 4
   RE: Nashville Star HuckleberryHound 03-01-05 5
 Anyone watch last night? northernlights 03-02-05 6
   RE: Anyone watch last night? SurvivorBlows 03-02-05 7
       Thanks Webby northernlights 03-02-05 8
           RE: Thanks Webby SurvivorBlows 03-03-05 9
               Found it! northernlights 03-04-05 10
                   RE: Found it! HuckleberryHound 03-06-05 11
                       RE: Found it! Silverado 03-08-05 12
                           LeeAnn Rimes = Worst Host Ever Texzilla 03-20-05 15
 RE: Nashville Star Lisapooh 03-09-05 13
   RE: Nashville Star HuckleberryHound 03-09-05 14
 RE: Nashville Star Lisapooh 04-13-05 16
   RE: Nashville Star claybemine 04-21-05 17
 RE: Nashville Star momoftwobeauties 04-26-05 18
 Erika Jo is your Nashville Star KScott 04-27-05 19
   RE: Erika Jo is your Nashville Star momoftwobeauties 04-27-05 20
       RE: Erika Jo is your Nashville Star KScott 04-27-05 21
           RE: Erika Jo is your Nashville Star thehillbilly 05-01-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-25-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nashville Star"
*bump*

I know that some people here are going to watch this show...
The new season starts on Tuesday, and is going to be awesome.

Thoughts?

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nashville Star"
I will watch on and off. I know LeAnn Rimes will be hosting, but what happened to her mouth. It just looks so different to me lately, or am I imaging something. Did she get something done?

02-28-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Nashville Star"
Her mouth?
I'll give her a good look over tomorrow night when I see her, but I haven't noticed anything.
I am glad she is the host though.
She has some great pipes. I hope she performs from time to time.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-01-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nashville Star"
I'll be watching. I've watched the last two seasons and I love this show.

03-01-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Nashville Star"
Me too. I love the singer/songwriter aspect.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Anyone watch last night?"
I was trying to flip back and forth between Nashville Star and TAR so I didn't catch much. What happened with the girl who ran off stage during her song? Did they ever explain it?

Any idea if CMT will rerun this episode? I'd love to catch the whole thing. The only two people I heard singing were the cop that looked like Buddy Holly and the girl who ran offstage but I couldn't miss a minute of Romber on TAR so I had to switch back.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone watch last night?"
I caught the midnight rebroadcast. The girl who ran off stage ended up vomiting backstage -- LeAnn said she wasn't thought it was more than just nerves and that she hadn't been feeling well. Given that I believe she was one of the show's more accomplished performers, I'd have to assume that to be the case.

No clue on CMT repeats -- but USA used to repeat the Saturday night shows several times during the week (in fact, I think I used to catch a repeat airing in that same Tuesday night at midnight slot)

03-02-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Thanks Webby"
What a drag for her. Poor girl. I certainly hope that we get to see her again because from the little bit I saw, she was very good. Imagine how good she'll be when she's not trying to avoid throwing up.

I'll look around on the dish and see if I can find any repeats. There are times when I miss having a tv guide instead of an on screen guide.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thanks Webby"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 02:19 AM (EST)

Here's the schedule from their media website -- normally it lists the episode number after the date and time, but there seems to be something wrong in this case. Anyways, you have several more Ep1 airings before the Ep2 airs on 3/8. Oh, and all times are ET/PT.

AIR DATE & TIME EPISODE TITLE
03/23/05 12:00 AM .
03/22/05 10:00 PM .
03/22/05 12:00 PM .
03/22/05 12:30 AM .
03/20/05 1:00 AM .
03/16/05 12:00 AM .
03/15/05 10:00 PM .
03/15/05 12:00 PM .
03/15/05 12:00 AM .
03/13/05 1:00 AM .
03/09/05 12:00 AM .
03/08/05 10:00 PM .
03/08/05 12:00 PM .
03/08/05 12:00 AM .
03/06/05 1:00 AM .
03/02/05 12:00 AM .
03/01/05 10:00 PM .

03-04-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
10. "Found it!"
Last night at midnight on CMT. I taped it so I can watch it this weekend.

We used to get USA on the big dish but since we went to the small dish we don't have it anymore. Thanks again.

03-06-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Found it!"
"What a drag for her. Poor girl. I certainly hope that we get to see her again because from the little bit I saw, she was very good. Imagine how good she'll be when she's not trying to avoid throwing up."

I really agree. I thought she had a great voice. I think more people will give her a break. I think someone else is heading home.
Who should that be?

Silverado 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silverado Click to send private message to Silverado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Found it!"
My vote is for that girl with the huge blond hair. She just seemed to much for me.
Just my opinion, though.
Either way, we will find out tonight.

Texzilla 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Texzilla Click to send private message to Texzilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "LeeAnn Rimes = Worst Host Ever"
She can certainly sing, but her ability as a host is a geometric progression of awfulness beyond any other host since Pink Lady and Jeff.

They should fire her and let Cledus Judd be the host.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nashville Star"
I missed the first episode, but I saw half of last night's. I miss the Warren Brothers! And Gina Gershon's sister who's first name escapes me at the moment.

I love this show! I watched the previous seasons and enjoyed them a lot.

03-09-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Nashville Star"
Did you see the first half, or second half?

Which performer is your favorite??

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nashville Star"
anybody still watching?

I have a hard time remembering when it's on but I watched last night.

Although I don't think he has a chance to win, I love Jody Evans. he can always get a job doing Buddy Holly in Legends in Concert. He's so cute! And how in the world can someone that sweet be a cop? There must be no crime in his town

Ericka Jo has a good voice but she annoys me to no end. We need Miranda Lambert to come on and sho wher how to be a cute, talented singer/songwriter.

I hate hat boy. He is the most contrived, overrated DAW in the history of DAWness. I'm pretty sure he is goin gto win the whole thing and I loathe him.

jayron looks like Toby Keith but I can forgive him for that. No perosnality but a great voice.

claybemine 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claybemine Click to send private message to claybemine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Nashville Star"
Ha. Hat boy. Are you referring to Jason Meadows. If so I agree with you. He just seems so fake to me. To me he just doesn't seem to connect to the audience. I was thinking of the term manufactured. He can sing but he seems more like a machine with a voice. He is just bleh. If you weren't talking about Jason Meadows, well now you know how I feel about Jason Meadows anyway. I might get flogged but I actually really Justin David. I bought his CD and it is really good.

momoftwobeauties 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momoftwobeauties Click to send private message to momoftwobeauties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nashville Star"
Did anyone see the last show? Did you notice, when they were running through clips of the entire season, when Tamika was there with Jody Evans and one other person, and they called Jody's name to continue on, DID YOU SEE TAMIKA'S FACE?!! HOW AWFUL!!!!!!!! She looked like she was in total shock that she had not gone on! It was rude and very unprofessional! I can't believe it! I hope she reads this so next time she's on national tv she will know how to act!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Erika Jo is your Nashville Star"
She deserved it, I rooted for her the whole season. Jason was also a great singer but there was something about him I just did not like (which has nothing to do with his singing ability). The message board for Nashville Star was pretty nasty last night, there were a lot of sore losers. Anyway, Congrats to Erika Jo, she is truly a great performer.

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

momoftwobeauties 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momoftwobeauties Click to send private message to momoftwobeauties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Erika Jo is your Nashville Star"
What IS the message board for Nashville Star, I couldn't find it! Can you list the web address, thanks!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Erika Jo is your Nashville Star"
Here ya go

http://launch.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=muartist&action=l&board=&tid=ymusicnashville1&sid=22198844&ft=1

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

thehillbilly 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thehillbilly Click to send private message to thehillbilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Erika Jo is your Nashville Star"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

I will be auditioning for Nashville Star when they open auditions in September 2005. I am from Fort Smith, AR. Actually, about an hours drive from Carrie Underwoods home town.

I have a website, but not sure that it is allowed to post the link here, so I won't. It could be construed as advertising. Don't want to break any rules. But, if I do indeed make it on the show, I would appreciate everyone's vote.

David

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •