The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dumb question..not that it really matters"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dumb question..not that it really matters"
I have to ask a dumb question that has been bugging me since last week. Didn't Sarah have a boyfriend????? If the answer is posted elsewhere please pardon my post. I recall her mentioning someone named Kevin and a monkey...(at first I thought I was having some bizzaro flashback). Is she just the biggest SLUT ever on Survivor or does she just date a guy named Kevin (who may or may not be a monkey) with absolutely no self-respect?

I know this has no bearing on the show and no-one really cares but I had to ask.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dumb question..not that it real... Silvergirl1 03-26-02 1
   RE: Dumb question..not that it real... SurvivinDawg 03-26-02 3
 RE: Dumb question..not that it real... lionsroar 03-26-02 2
 RE: Dumb question..not that it real... George Tirebiter 03-26-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-02, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dumb question..not that it really matters"
On her Early Show interview, Sarah explained that she had only been dating Kevin a few months when she left to do the show and he said to go ahead and have fun. Sarah had said that he was very understanding. Jane Grayson had asked the question, prefacing with "Your boyfriend is really cute." (She had met him backstage.)

As for the monkey, Sarah and Rob both said they wanted to buy a monkey when they first met on the show.

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dumb question..not that it really matters"
In fact, I think I read or heard that Sarah had been dating this guy only *TWO* months when she left. I can't speak for anyone else, but IMHO dating someone only two months barely begins what I would describe as a "committed relationship."

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dumb question..not that it really matters"
Yep she is a slut

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-26-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dumb question..not that it really matters"
I heard her say he's still in the picture--she's almost 25, he's 23 (and apparently none too smart.)

And monkey or no, I hope he's had a prophylactic dose of penicillin, just in case. . . this girl strikes me as an STD just waiting to happen.

GT

When women go wrong, men go right after them.-Mae West 

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •