The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What kind of patient are you?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What kind of patient are you?"
Say you're not feeling well-how much time do you allow yourself to rest? One day? Two? Or do you go to work when you're sick?

Are you an impatient patient?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What kind of patient are you? mistofleas 02-05-04 1
 RE: What kind of patient are you? weltek 02-05-04 2
 RE: What kind of patient are you? LeftPinky 02-05-04 3
 RE: What kind of patient are you? FarmBoy 02-05-04 4
 RE: What kind of patient are you? Bucky Katt 02-05-04 5
 RE: What kind of patient are you? Schnookie Palookie 02-05-04 6
   RE: What kind of patient are you? Coconut 02-05-04 11
 RE: What kind of patient are you? L82LIFE 02-05-04 7
 RE: What kind of patient are you? tig_ger 02-05-04 8
 RE: What kind of patient are you? DoodleBug 02-05-04 9
 Oh I'm very patient! Sheila 02-05-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
When I had my shoulder surgery 1 1/2 ago I went in on Thursday morning, was out Thursday evening and back in the office on Monday.

I was in pain, I shouldn't have done it. I was told I needed to take 3 weeks off. But I can't sit around that long. I think that is also the reason why I still have pain today.

--has patience with everyone but herself

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
If I'm just a little stuffed up and achy, I go to work.
If I'm feeling feverish, stuffy, sick to my stomach, I stay home for a day and usually feel well enough to go in the next day.
If I have the stomach flu, strep or such, I'm home til I feel better.

-Do you need an excuse to go home?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
I always go to work, it's easier than cleaning up after the idiots that tried to do your work for you.

created by the amazing JSlice!
Of course, I now work at home?

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
Guilty. My parents instilled that great work ethic in me. I go to work if at all possible. I'm also scared about what will happen to my desk if I'm not there.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
I have a 50% rule. If I can do my work at half-speed or better I go into work and if I can't I stay home because I figure I will do more harm then good. I average less then one sick day per year.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
Hey Moonie! Are you feeling any better today? *HUGS*

If I'm sick with a cold/flu, I usually take 1 day off from work. However, I have spent too many days at work suffering severe migraines. Not fun.

I'm a good patient. I'm so appreciative of anything that someone does to help me. I never get it, but I'd be appreciative if I did LOL.

Sometimes, when I'm sick,I just want to do nothing and be pampered but it doesn't happen. I still have to cook dinner or whatever else needs to be done.

Nookie's babies

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
They don't pay for a sub unless we're sick for more than two weeks, so if I call in sick, it just screws up my term schedule. I'll go in, teach like a zombie, and come home.

Would wait on Nookie hand and foot if it were possible.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
I rarely call in sick, unless I'm really hurting. I'll usually go in and sometimes if things get worse, I'll go home an hour or two early to get some rest. If I do take a day off, it's only one day. I can take off from the place, but not the work-it waits for me, so my desk is piled when I do come back.

I try to rest when I don't feel well, but I'm not a good napper. It's hard for me to fall asleep in the daytime. Mr. L8 usually fixes me something to eat (if I feel like it), but he doesn't clean the kitchen afterward. Grrrr.

I usually just want to be left alone when I'm sick.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
I'm a terrible patient.

I have absolutely no patience.

I work from home when I'm contagious and go into work as soon as I think I'm over it.

My DH is an eternally patient wonderful man to put up with me when I'm sick.

(*whispers*) My theory is that if you are going to be sick, you may as well be miserable at work. Take a sick day to do something fun when you feel fine.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What kind of patient are you?"
I stay home if I have a fever or can't stop throwing up. Otherwise, I'm usually at work.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
I'm a very impatient patient.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Oh I'm very patient!"
I do my job and get everyone out the door to do their job and then I go back to bed. I repeat this process for as many days as possible.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •