The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Still not ready to vote just yet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Still not ready to vote just yet"
I'm so confused.....

These two weeks have thrown us into such an analytical frenzy of over-analysis that I actually found myself on the highway this morning speculating as to how the rest of my day would go if I switched lanes....now my head hurts.

okay, time to think out loud....

Let's look at why some people can't leave tonight:

Nick: Seems like the logical choice b/c of developing story b/w KKK, BT, Lizliz and Kentucky Joey of NKOTB, but there is that whole "face time" thing as in this bum doesn't have any so how can he leave yet. Plus, not exactly shocking. Plus the weight loss and not being a memeber of Maddogs friends (although she could be traveling at this time with Bitchell)

Plus he's so damn sick that he's not a threat so why get rid of him.

Lizliz: IC threat, but good smoozing with KKK and BT...I don't think she goes.

Rodger: Weight loss theory, plus the smoozing with KKK and BT, don't buy into the party having any significance. Plus he needs to be there for more of the rain accoding to daughter's quote.

KKK: No way, sorry CJ.

If any one from ogawhroe is going its Scerri or Lamber. I wasn't buying into the Scerri theory until the RC pics came out...it looks like she pisses everyone off again and if she wins the RC, she is gone and BT and KKK can work on Lamber in her absence.

But, wouldn't it be smarter to get rid of Lamber since she has ZERO votes and save Scrri for later on when you might need to beat her in a tie breaker???

It wouldn't be hard to convince Lizliz and KJ to vote off Lamber w/ the promise that Scerri goes soon after.

I don't know...I'm waiting for Entertainment Tonight before making my picks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Still not ready to vote just ye... MDSkinner 03-29-01 1
   After seeing ET.... MDSkinner 03-29-01 3
 Let us know what's on ET... AyatollahKhomeini 03-29-01 2
 Shakes don't be tempted... IceCat 03-29-01 4
   RE: Shakes don't be tempted... Play2Survive 03-29-01 5
       Do you really think he's that predi... IceCat 03-29-01 6
           RE: Do you really think he's that p... Play2Survive 03-29-01 8
               Remember Kimmi? AyatollahKhomeini 03-29-01 10
               RE: Do you really think he's that p... MDSkinner 03-29-01 11
   RE: Shakes don't be tempted... shakes the clown 03-29-01 7
       Nick got face time in 8.5... IceCat 03-29-01 9
 RE: Still not ready to vote just ye... Minstrel 03-29-01 12
 Just got back from my butt kissing ... IceCat 03-30-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-01, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Still not ready to vote just yet"
Shakes, you are right about this, nothing really seems right in this weeks episode. We have virtually nothing to go off of here. I went with Jerri on my vote, but I am only basing that on the Eliiipsis pick. I have analyzed this over and over again, and Nick and Liz seem to be the most likely to go. But that would not be a shock in my mind. I think that if Jerri does force Colby to be her partner, it may put KKK and BT right over the line tonight. Plus, I do think that Jerri being voted off would be "something to talk about". That is really all that I am basing my personal pick on, and there seems to be nothing logical when it comes right down to it.

I look forward to seeing who you go with.

03-29-01, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "After seeing ET...."
I am thinking more and more that it is Jerri.

She was the focus, and MB compared her to Rich. Comparing her to Rich can not be a good thing for Jerri in my mind, but we will see shortly.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-29-01, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Let us know what's on ET..."
...but, for the record, my theory is that Ogakor does NOT break tonight; it's just that the rest of Ogakor decides it is time for Jerri to go. I'm looking for Ogakor to cast 4 votes together (C/T/K/A). They return to eating Kucha up one-by-one next week.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Shakes don't be tempted..."
In my Jerri RADAR post I predicted that MB will running the Jerri hate machine at full speed and will whipping people up into a frenzy.

I predict that, by the end of tonight's episode, people will be out in the streets tonite with pitchforks and torches looking to lynch Jerri...

but...

... there is NO way she is being voted off tonite... there is too great a possibility that Amber could lead a a resurgence of the Kuchas if Jerri hits the road. The math does not allow it and these contestants have plenty of free time to figure out the rather simple equations.

Please, Shakes, for the love of whatever it is that flame-thrower-toting clowns see as holy...

Pick a Kucha...

MB will be laffing himself to sleep if you pick Jerri tonight...

Oh... btw...

No pressure

IceCat

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-01, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shakes don't be tempted..."
If you're going with the theory that everything MB suggests is a lie, consider this. On ET his quote about the possibility of Jerri leaving was:

"On S1, who did everybody love to hate?"

More reason I'm become more and more certain tonight is in fact the night.

Sorry Ice.

03-29-01, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Do you really think he's that predictable?"
He implied that she'd win the whole thing...

That's already a lie...

But to say it tonite... knowing that everyone will think that MB would lie makes it an expedient short term truth...

Classic reverse psych...

I will gladly apologize with a big, sloppy, wet kiss on everyone's butt tonite if I'm wrong but... (pun intended)

IMHO... MB is playing people like fiddles tonite... Jerri is safe tonite... a mathematical certainty!

IceCat

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do you really think he's that predictable?"
Well ICE,

I guess one of us (along with a crowd) is going to be kissing some butt tomorrow. I'm not much of a kisser, so I hope it's not me.

P2S

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-29-01, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Remember Kimmi?"
The trailer played up her vulnerability. We thought it was misdirection. It wasn't. She left.

03-29-01, 07:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Do you really think he's that predictable?"
It may very well be reverse Psyche, and if it is and someone else is gone then I will gladly admit that I was a fool for believing it as well.

But right now I am feeling fairly confident in my Jerri pick.

They really featured her here on this ET preview.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shakes don't be tempted..."
>Please, Shakes, for the love of
>whatever it is that flame-thrower-toting
>clowns see as holy...
>
>Pick a Kucha...
>

...I agree, but which one????

Lizliz: still have to explore the storyline w/ her BT and KKK plus she hasn't had a chance to kick butt in the challenges yet. Plus, she still has to "write Rodger's name".

Rodger: same as above w/ KKK and BT, plus the weight loss and the rain. But, he is one of MadDog's friends.

Nick: Not nearly enough face time....the only way I can justify him staying is an IC victory, but how does that happen..he's sick. he won't win a physcal challenge, I'm guessing the IC is a trivia contest titled "Name that Harvard alum"

I'm starting to think that Rodger is the best bet from Kucha, but is that good enough???

03-29-01, 07:56 PM (EST)
9. "Nick got face time in 8.5..."
Nick got a heck of a lot more face time in 8.5... a lot more than before...

Top him up with a little more tonite and he's ready to go...

I think the face time issue is covered...

I think...

IceCat

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-29-01, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Still not ready to vote just yet"
Shakes, it makes sense for Lamber but she will know what the tribe is thinking while Jerri and Colby are together. Why talk in front of her? Colby gets back from the trip and is filled in by Keith and he agrees. It's good bye Jerri. Take Tina to win immunity, she finally does it. She's always been giving it her all.

03-30-01, 03:56 AM (EST)
13. "Just got back from my butt kissing tour..."
...and boy are my lips tired!

...ran out of Chapstick on butt 117!

...the smell wasn't as bad as I thought, tho, as I had a lot a lot of practice during the last week by having my head stuck up my own butt examining log rolling theories

Did the message boards go down at about 9:00 EDT?

I couldn't see a thing just as the episode ended?

IceCat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •