The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-03-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
But nobody wants to buy. Ok, but one poor slop did. But probably cuz the cameraman fronted him the $20 to see her M&Ms.

This week I sent out Apex (the 3 clueless slackers) and the M&M Twins (and their sister Sandy). You know, these gals never cease to amaze me. Cat-fights one week and partners-in-crime the next. Poor Ivana - can we say "inferiority complex"?? uh huh. Sweetheart, I think you have alot of fire in ya. You are a hardworker, passionate, creative and actually more decisive than the two Beta-males sitting next to you. But honey, SEX ONLY SELLS when the "product" is sexy. Men paid more for tank topped Fembots than they did for your panties/swimsuit (if you look at the overall figures). If you have this jealousy thing, and you feel that you aren't as sexy as they are, then go and get a long blonde weave like Staci J did. (see Maxim thread).

Plus, Ivanna, you let these men walk all over you. You didn't have the cahones to stand up to Kevin and order him to follow your directions. What kind of she-devil are you? I'm disappointed.
Ivana- you are just as wimpy as Andy.
Ivana- Carolyn gave me the evil eye and told me that I have to fire you.
Ivana - You Are Fired!!!!!

Does this mean the Munchkins are free of her tyranny now?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... DevilsDeal 12-03-04 1
   RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Alag 12-03-04 3
       RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... DevilsDeal 12-03-04 4
           RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Alag 12-03-04 10
       RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... pines6217 12-03-04 12
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... tig_ger 12-03-04 2
   RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... ARnutz 12-03-04 7
       RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... tig_ger 12-03-04 8
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Estee 12-03-04 5
   Slapping Ivana.... DontGetMeStarted 12-16-04 38
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Chuck45 12-03-04 6
   RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... DevilsDeal 12-03-04 9
       RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Alag 12-03-04 11
       RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Chuck45 12-06-04 19
           RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... DevilsDeal 12-06-04 26
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... buckeyegirl 12-03-04 13
   Need new blood Angelfood 12-04-04 14
       RE: Need new blood MTW1961 12-06-04 21
           NEW Kelly Angelfood 12-06-04 23
               RE: NEW Kelly MTW1961 12-06-04 25
 *whine* But, Mr. Trump & co.......... Angelfood 12-04-04 15
   RE: *whine* But, Mr. Trump & co...... Estee 12-04-04 16
       RE: *whine* But, Mr. Trump & co...... author1 12-04-04 17
           Thank you author1!! Angelfood 12-04-04 18
 Paging Georgie buckeyegirl 12-06-04 20
   RE: Paging Georgie author1 12-06-04 22
       Need a Kevin Angelfood 12-06-04 24
           RE: Need a Kevin greeneyes 12-07-04 28
               Yay! Angelfood 12-07-04 31
   RE: Paging Georgie DevilsDeal 12-06-04 27
 Sorry Gang CantStandToLook 12-07-04 29
   Georgy Porgy, Georgy Porgy MTW1961 12-07-04 30
       RE: Georgy Porgy, Georgy Porgy CantStandToLook 12-08-04 33
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Silverado 12-07-04 32
   RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... Angelfood 12-09-04 37
 RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... greeneyes 12-08-04 34
   RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... MTW1961 12-08-04 35
   RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Iva... author1 12-09-04 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DevilsDeal 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DevilsDeal Click to send private message to DevilsDeal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Actually, she apparently only did it 3 times at most. (She was talking about doing it 2 or 3 times to make up the difference.) Of course, she underestimated the difference. If she had been doing that all day, Apex probably would have won. (It would have been a cheap win, but that doesn't seem to matter much on reality TV does it?)

Incidentally, I'd take Ivana over the "Barbie Twins" any day. (I've always hated Barbie.)

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
>Actually, she apparently only did it
>3 times at most. (She
>was talking about doing it
>2 or 3 times to
>make up the difference.)
>Of course, she underestimated the
>difference. If she had
>been doing that all day,
>Apex probably would have won.
>(It would have been a
>cheap win, but that doesn't
>seem to matter much on
>reality TV does it?)

Um, no. Only ONE guy paid $20 for her to take her skirt off. No one else fell for it. Ivana said that she needed to do it two or three more times but she was unable to because NO ONE WANTED TO SEE HER DROP HER SKIRT.

And by the way, why would you drop your skirt?? Wouldn't you lift your top instead? Aren't most guys interested in seeing a girl lift her top rather than drop her skirt and reveal her granny panties? It just shows that Ivana wasn't thinking. She was going crazy with jealousy.

12-03-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DevilsDeal Click to send private message to DevilsDeal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Did she actually say no one else paid? I never heard how often it worked, and I couldn't tell if they were replaying the same incident from multiple angles, or if it was multiple times.

12-03-04, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
>Did she actually say no one
>else paid? I never
>heard how often it worked,
>and I couldn't tell if
>they were replaying the same
>incident from multiple angles, or
>if it was multiple times.

Yes, I think it was George in the BR who said they only sold one candy bar using that "gimmick."

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Had Ivana not stripped, Apex would have lost, and based on prior project manager records, Ivana would have been fired anyway. This was probably what was on her mind before she decided to pull that stunt. I guess she figured that if she showed her spankies, Apex would have a better chance of winning - at least it's a shot! Then none of this would have mattered. But it probably would have taken Ivana to the final two, whereas Donald could use then that stripping incident against her and then hire the other candidate.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Mr. Trump, I deserve an exemption. I was the winning project manager. I know you said I wouldn't, but you'll make an exception for me, right?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Hey Sandy!!! Don't worry, if DT doesn't hire you I'll make sure you have some work! Have you ever considered doing a Playboy spread? I have a friend who is a photographer over there and he says you are a hot little firecracker! Plus you could make lots more money doing that than working for Trump for a year you know!

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Thanks for the offer, hun. I'll think on it. Y'know, money isn't my issue as my bridal shops are doing fantastic. I was just trying my best to get Donald to hire me for him and his son's weddings and got diverted onto this show. OTOH, do you think Hef will get married again? If so, I'll more than consider it. Whatever I can do to get noticed. I want to make *the* wedding which makes people say...Trista who?

Oh, and could you please change the lighting? You are really emphasizing my brown roots. Thanks, sweeetie.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

So that settles it. Not only am I smarter than Ivana, more self-controlled than Ivana and (on a technicality, but I'll take it) have a better PM record than Ivana, but I also have a better body than Ivana.

Life is good.

By the way, Ivana, you're sleeping in the dishwasher. As long as you're shedding all those crocodile tears, we might as well put them to use, right? That's just good business sense.

Oh, and for the record? If you'd been yelling 'Slap me in the face for fifty dollars and get a bonus chocolate bar?' The line would have been around the block. Twice. All of Suite #2 would have broken isolation, pooled our funds, and single-handedly pushed you over the $600,000 mark. And you could have kept the chocolate. But no... you dropped your skirt. Missed opportunities...

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Slapping Ivana...."
>Oh, and for the record?
>If you'd been yelling 'Slap
>me in the face for
>fifty dollars and get a
>bonus chocolate bar?' The
>line would have been around
>the block. Twice.

Priceless!!!

>

Chuck45 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-03-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chuck45 Click to send private message to Chuck45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Yes Ivana clearly should not try to compete on the sexiest girl level. I've seen some really attractive Asian women, had some lust filled thoughts about them, but Ivana doesn't even remotely interest me in that way. I know some guys in here think she's hot but all I can say to that is, every dog should wags it's own tail.

12-03-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
All the women on the show were at least somewhat attractive, so NONE OF THEM were dogs, thank you very much. Some people think Ivana is attractive, some don't, some people think Jen is attractive, others (like me) think she looks plastic. It's all a matter of taste, and Ivana and Jen have VERY different looks.

12-03-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
>All the women on the show
>were at least somewhat attractive,
>so NONE OF THEM were
>dogs, thank you very much.
> Some people think Ivana
>is attractive, some don't, some
>people think Jen is attractive,
>others (like me) think she
>looks plastic. It's all
>a matter of taste, and
>Ivana and Jen have VERY
>different looks.
>
>>Advocate in a feeble attempt
>to get the Monday Morning
>Quarterbacks to lighten up. ;P]
>

Ivana has a pretty face, definitely. Frankly, she's prettier in the face than Jen and Sandy. She just doesn't groom herself the way those two gals do. And yes, all the contestants were attractive. Even Stacy Rotten wasn't repulsive until she opened her mouth. But that shot of her in the opening credits, where she looks down all coyly, ICK.

Chuck45 65 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chuck45 Click to send private message to Chuck45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
DevilsDeal....my reference to all dogs should wagging their own tail wasn't implying that the women on the show are dogs, to the contrary they are indeed attractive. My reference simply means that every person should toot their own horn, pat themselves on back, speak favorably about themselves, feel important in their owns eyes.....GET IT?

12-06-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
26. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
My apologies for biting your head off then. Just seemed at the time that you were turning your dislike of the way a person is portrayed on TV (and trust me, any film student can make anyone look like the devil himself) into a steady stream of vitriol.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Wasn't I great this week? Can you believe those sisters actually dropped two things of Chocolate and still won?

As Donald's right hand gal, just a reminder that you have to be a character in order to play.

I'm not hirin' no stripper baby. And those were some mighty ugly underwear there Ivana...

12-04-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Need new blood"
yeah, but they aren't speaking as characters, so its ok with me. actually, I should just nag them into joining (see below). besides, this thread could use some new input and I *did* make a point that should've been a new thread.

remember: Any publicity is good publicity.

ATTENTION: Our Kevin & Kelly have been MIA. Any takers??

p.s. I heart BEG.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Need new blood"
I could be either Kelly or Kevin if you still need someone.

Another Mon Cherie masterpiece!

12-06-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
23. "NEW Kelly"
MTW - I luvs you.

here's your siggie.

12-06-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: NEW Kelly"
WooHoo! I'm Kelly!

*runs off to study Kelly's mannerisms and speech before next episode*

12-04-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
15. "*whine* But, Mr. Trump & co............"
Look! (that means you, George)
I am so much smarter and a better candidate than my 2 best friends sitting next to me here. They are wimpy dorks who wouldn't win any challenges without me on their team, despite my horrible leadership, um, I mean, losing record as PM.

I've only been here for 13 weeks!!
I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE........ *sobsob* JUST GIVE ME another chance Mr. Trump.

Oh, what a world. what a world. I'm melting. Aaargh.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: *whine* But, Mr. Trump & co............"
I don't know about Mr. Trump, but everyone in Suite #2 is happy to give you another chance at the sort of job you'd be a natural at.

Here. Take the plunger. Wes clogged the toilet two days ago and we can't do a thing with it.

author1 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail author1 Click to send private message to author1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *whine* But, Mr. Trump & co............"
Of the $20, $19 represented shock, media entertainment, dry humor.

Of the $5, $4 represented sex appeal.

Who was selling sex?

12-04-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
18. "Thank you author1!!"
My point exactly.
That's what I should have said in the boardroom!!

p.s. Would you like to be Kevin or Kelly in this game?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Paging Georgie"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 11:53 AM (EST)

George, where are you? Donald and I need some help in the forums, mmkay? Are you on one of your "special" business trips?

Please buy my new book. Donald doesn't pay me nearly enough...
I.Heart.Angelfood!

12-06-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail author1 Click to send private message to author1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Paging Georgie"
Carolyn: Expert Brown-noser

LOL!

12-06-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
24. "Need a Kevin"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-04 AT 06:39 PM (EST)

and thanks Author1, I made that up for Carolyn.

ok, who wants Kevin? C'mon, don't make be beg people!

ETA: Ok, in searching for the siggie, I found that sablebunny was kevin for awhile in October. I will probably take whoever is first tho - it's only 2 more eps.

here's his siggie:

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-04, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Need a Kevin"
I'll be glad to fill in and play Kevin for the remainder of the season.

12-07-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
31. "Yay!"
Great! reply with quote and copy the siggie.

12-06-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Paging Georgie"
Yes, he's here in Vegas again. I just saw him head up to the penthouse sweet with about 1/2 a dozen hookers, he ordered a the jacuzzi to be filled with wine, and something about nipple clamps...

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Sorry Gang"
I was out of town on important Trump business. I thought maybe he had Bill Rancid stand in for me again but then I saw myself on TV.

I wasn't too impressed with Ivana's wares but she did at least try something. Those other two just kinda stood around with their thumbs up their a*sses. I'd have fired them all but as you have seen all season, Donnie doesn't really listen to me.

I still got your back though boss.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

12-07-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
30. "Georgy Porgy, Georgy Porgy"
Ha ha ha,

I can call him anything I want - there's no consequence to pay. Mr. Trump truly doesn't listen to a thing he says!

And you should have seen him when Ivana dropped her skirt - poor guy just about choked on his M-Azing bar!

All Kevin and I could think of was how much more fun it would have been if Jen had been the one offering to lower her skirt for $20.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Georgy Porgy, Georgy Porgy"
Just dont call me "look", kapisch

That's right , you're fired..get out already

Silverado 89 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silverado Click to send private message to Silverado Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
I am so upset I missed the last one!

12-09-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
37. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
the last episode or the last spot for a character? ;)

cuz the episodes actually repeat on MSNBC or CNBC on Fri and/or Sat night. I just caught this here at the hotel, but I can't remember which channels, and I think that one week it was Fri, and another it was Sat. Check local listings for your area.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
{{{sweating profusely}}}Hey Ivana, so much for having my back. Thanks for nothin'. What's up with Kevin is smarter, but I'd hire Kelly? Just remember who has a perfect PM record, and who is still in the game, honey, it ain't you.

Any body want an Mazing bar -- I'll sell it to you for 50 cents.

12-08-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
35. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
Oh all right, Kevin. Give me 20 M'Azing bars for 50 cents. I'll have no problem selling them for $1.50 each, and The Donald will be eating out of my hands.

12-09-04, 03:35 AM (EST)
36. "RE: "be the apprentice" ep. 13- Ivanna sell myself."
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-04 AT 03:36 AM (EST)

>{{{sweating profusely}}}What's up
>with Kevin is smarter?
>
Kevin, Donald's got your back. Donald's actually covering his own back, because you'd ruin both of your school's reputation if your violence and temper were known to all on national tv.

They cast you to actually be in the final four. But the editing room went to great lengths to leave out the truth.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •