The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-02 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

We have an extra day before the next episode of IdiotIsland, a/k/a Survivor 4. Rather than spending time on Spoilers (you know, the guys with the magnifying glasses that look at the still shots from the previews) I thought some of you who shoulda been writing for Seinfeld would like to take a shot at the first 15 minutes of the next episode.
Anyone remember that game we played in the Scouts where you start a story and the next person picks up where you left off, then the next person, etc.? How 'bout it, Bashers?

Gabe: Well, Sean gave me a lecture about racial matters like nothing I ever heard before.
Tammy: Is that why he's not working?
Gabe: I don't know, but please, Tammy, take the Bear into the forest and hide it really good so Corleone and BlackMilitant don't make me an offer I can't refuse.
Zoe: I heard they're going for a hike tomorrow to lay around and chill. I'll give them some coconut to drop on the ground so they can find their way back. That way, we can find them!
John: Yea. Robert and I are taking some twigs, leaves and mud and making this long stick-like thing, sorta looks like a really huge sausage, and . . .

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . dabo 03-24-02 1
 RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . Silvergirl1 03-24-02 2
   RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . Dakota 03-24-02 3
       RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . Connie E 03-25-02 4
           RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . PepeLePew13 03-25-02 5
               RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . dabo 03-26-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-02 AT 04:08 PM (EST)

hehehehehe.... good one, Dakota!

(A little bit later on...)

Gabe: Vee, I don't understand, did I say or do anything to cause Sean to go off on me that way?
Vee: I am, like, in my zone here.
Gabe: I don't understand?
Vee: I don't want conflict.
Gabe: Me either, I don't understand why Sean is so upset with me?
Vee: He's in his zone, I'm in my zone, we aren't in the same zone here!
Gabe: What is this "zone" thing you're talking about?
Vee: It's not brunch, I tell you that.
Gabe: I think I'll ask Rob.

(Gilligan's Island transition music)

Gabe: Rob, about Sean --
Rob: Yeah, he's lazy isn't he? I thought having to clue Sarah in was bad.
Gabe: What Sean was saying --
Rob: Yeah, that was pretty funny, guy really has a mad-on about something, I think he's worried about John.
Gabe: John? How in the --
Rob: Yeah, Sean can't swim, now he can't rely on Gina having been a lifeguard so he has to rely on John knowing mouth-to-mouth, it's gotta be freaking out the brother.
Gabe: John's a very good nurse. Hey, you finally let me finish a --
Rob: Oh, yeah, I'm sure John is a great nurse, he's that type you know.
Gabe: This is getting me --
Rob: Where's Tammy with my chow already, it's been ten minutes!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
Gabe: Where is Sean anyway?
Rob: I left him ... Uh, the last time I saw him he was chillin' over around that bend.
Gabe: Do you think the two of you can go get some water for us?
Rob: I don't know, man, the last man who asked Sean to get water got voted off the island.
Gabe bits his lip causing injury to his mouth and teeth, requiring extensive dental work.

(Around the bend)

Zoe and Sean are seen together relaxing on the rocky beach.
Sean: It's nice to take a break once in a while.
Zoe: Break over, we need to go gather some food.
Sean: What! I done told you all that I'm not busting my a$$ just so I can get voted off the first chance you get.
Zoe gives Sean the glare of death and silently tightens her fists.
Sean: Zoe, what you lookin' at me like that for? Zoe. Zoe!

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
Just as Zoe is about to deck him, Robert and John come around the bend carrying a big, well, looks like a baseball bat or big ol' sausage or something.
Robert: Sean, we've had enough of you and Rob chillin' and yea, I know what that means. The tribe wants you back at camp now!
(John grins and Zoe glares).
Sean: Yes massa! I be goin' back to camp now. (Grabs rock and throws it into ocean.)
John: Sean, the tribe is wondering if you could do a little of the cooking tonight. I guess they're tired of my fried slimey things. Since I'm not allowed in the water, perhaps Rob and I could head into the forest together (but not in a homosexual way, that's for sure) for some leaves and berries and you could try your hand at cooking.
Sean: Cooking! Real men don't cook. Think my name is Puck or something?
Robert: Not Puck exactly.
Zoe: So cooking is a woman's job? If you don't keep your sexist mouth shut, I'll show you what a real WOMAN can do to someone like you. (scowls)
Back at camp: Rob is collecting fire wood, Vee is chopping coconut and Tammy and Gabe are chillin' by the water.
Vee to Rob: I don't want to be around when they ask Sean to cook. Man I can already hear the drama.
Rob: I got no woman, Vee. This is hellllllllllllll! (Drops to ground, head in hands.)

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-02, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
Vee: (goes forward to pat Rob on the back) I know how it is, honey. Missing Scabby..er, uh, Sarah, aren't you? Well, sweetie, come tell me all about it. (Takes Rob in her arms, and begins to fondle him)
Rob: (in an aside to the camera) Not very big #####, and kinda old, but...well, sometimes a man's gotta....
Vee: (screaming) Oh my Lord! What HAPPENED????Were you born deformed, or were you in an accident of some kind? Maybe your name is Bobbit in real life??? This is the littlest sausage I've EVER seen!!!!! Honey, how do you find that thing to pee????

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
Robert: *cackling* let's see how Rob likes this (stabbing pin into voodoo doll's crotch area)

Rob: *yelping*

Sean: Praise the Lord! Better him than me...

Tammy: Would you boys like some sausage hors d'ouevres?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Meanwhile, back at Rotu . . . "
Later, on the beach, Robert and Zoe pull the raft out on the surf in order to do some fishing.

Sean (to Vecepia): Yeah, look at them, they be ... (nods head) It's that.
Vecepia: Uh-huh, just don't mess with my zone here.
Sean: I hear that.
Robert (yelling): Hey, would either of you like to come fishing with us?
Sean: "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life!"
Vecepia: Sure, I'll go fishing!

(A little while later on the raft)

Zoe: I haven't seen Rob in awhile, is he actually doing something right now?
Vecepia: I haven't seen him do anything since he found out chickens can fly.
Robert: John said something about showing him the pig trap.
(A distant scream is then heard over the waves)
Zoe: Mmmmmmm, porker for dinner!
(All laugh.)

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •