The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RC"
Sorry to break this to everyone who didn't know, but Colby and Amber are partners. If you look at the pictures at survivorfever.net, you will see that Colbies partner is wearing blue top w/ tan shorts. It also shows another picture of Amber, Colby, Jerri, and Keith and Amber is wearing the exact same thing. Just wanted to clear that up. Also, who does everyone think will win the IC. SAme rules apply as in the "SBtribe its time to vote" thread. Post the name as the subject...etc.

-Skier

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RC Irish1213 03-29-01 1
   RE: RC skierdude10 03-29-01 2
       RE: RC Outfrontgirl 03-29-01 4
   RE: RC bondt007 03-29-01 3
       RE: RC Outfrontgirl 03-29-01 5
   RE: RC my0wn 03-29-01 6
       RE: RC JungleGeorge 03-29-01 7
   As for the alphabetical thing...no ... anotherkim 03-29-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Irish1213 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irish1213 Click to send private message to Irish1213 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RC"
I saw the pictures as well on survivorfever.com and there is no doubt that Colby is with Amber and Tina with Rodger which we knew. I think that is possible that the contestants are paired in alphabetical order: Amber & Colby; Jerry & Keith (hence her "its not fair" moan); Liz & Nick; Rodger & Tina.

Just a thought!

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RC"
Good thinking. I think that they pick out of a hat, and then Jerri sucks up to Colby by saying "ITS NOT FAIR! "

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-01, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-01 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

O Mi God! Would Jerri seethe at seeing Colby and Amber whisked away for a private tryst? (You betcha.) Could Jerri and Keith have a fabulous "honeymoan" on the Barrier Reef? (Oh sure.) Will Tina and Rodger commit adultery? (Not bloody likely because Rodger's not as flexible with his moral code). Will Nick talk if he wins? (Hell freezes over too.) Does anyone want to watch close-ups of Jerri snorkelling in her bikini at this point?

Seriously, I think folks are on to something who suggest that all possible pairings are between opposite teammates. MB wants to break down old tribal identification. Colby and Amber could be the one Ogie pairing that would be necessary. Therefore the ones not seen would be Lis/Keith and Jerri/Nick.

Could "barrier" (reef) carry a reference to breaking down barriers?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RC"
And a further thought... if this is the case (C & A) in the RC, and C & A go snorkeling together...and Jerri "gets even" or what ever the quote is, and wins the IC... Will Jerri "gift" Kucha by crossing the line and voting with them to bounce Cobly? Black Widow... jelousy... a "shocking twist"...

Then, Amber is peeved, people duck for cover, alliances soften, and it comes back to BITE Jerri in 10. ???

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-01, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-01 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

Nice idea about the jealousy/revenge twist. The quote says that one of the winning partners shows up the other, though, so the quote couldn't refer to that unless Jerri and Colby were paired.

my0wn 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my0wn Click to send private message to my0wn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-01 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

If they pair off alphabetical wouldn't Elizabeth be with Jerri? Is it possible that they have to draw names from a hat to make it fair?

Sorry I was thinking Jerri and typed Amber, maybe it's because Amber seems to have her head so far up Jerri's a$$ you can't separate them.

JungleGeorge 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JungleGeorge Click to send private message to JungleGeorge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RC"
> alphabetical wouldn't
> Elizabeth be with Amber?

If that's a joke, it's funny.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-01, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "As for the alphabetical thing...no way, IMHO..M"
I can't see MB doing that if for no other reason than it would put the two older members together and could be perceived as unfair by the viewing public in addition to the players. You don't want to piss off a segment of the veiwing/ad watching public.

Also, why would they even be debating drawing from a hat versus Jerri picks Colby if the teams were already chosen alphabetically. The only way I can see this playing out is if Tina and Rodger suggest it, knowing that the winners of the RC are hated afterwards.

K

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •