The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Office Pool Heroes v. Villains ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-10, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Office Pool Heroes v. Villains ..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-10 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

Week 1 ~ “Slay everyone, trust no one”

Welcome my friends -- guppies and sharks --- back to Season 20 of Survivor and The Office Pool: Heroes v. Villains, otherwise known as A$$ 3!

Jump on in … the water’s fine! There is NO sign up for this game. If you want to play in the POOL, just DIVE in here and now!!!

This year the Rules have been simplified. All YOU have to do each week is get to the pool/Entry Thread as fast as you can and post the name of a survivor in your subject heading. Also, guess the number of confessionals you think your Survivor will have in the show. If you “hit-the-nail-on-the-head,” than there will be a big fat bonus for you! Never pick the same survivor two weeks in a row and never pick the survivor who you think will be that week’s bootee. Simple as that!

Like last season, we are playing in a TRIBAL format. Tribes will be determined by your Lifeguard-on-duty at the time of the posting of the Week 1 scores. The way the tribe play will work is that when the Entry Thread is posted, the first player to pick will get the most points while the last player to pick will get the least amount of points. If there are 20 people in the game, the first player will get 20 points while the last player to pick will get 1 point. Next, all the points will be added up and the "tribe" that has tallied the most points will win those points as a tribe bonus! The Losing tribe .. well … er … I got nuttin' for you. Move along.

This week's BONUS Points:
+100 Your Survivor finds a Hidden Immunity Idol
+50 Your Survivor has no confessionals
+35 Your Survivor says the name of the episode
+35 Your Survivor is the first survivor shown in the credits for his or her tribe. If they are not separated by tribes in the credits, than points will only be given to the first survivor shown in the credits.
+25 Your survivor has the most confessionals
-25 Your survivor is exiled
-25 Your survivor is shown last in the credits
-25 Your survivor finishes last in a challenge race

To start, just pick one of these D.A.W.s and put a 1 or 2 behind their name. Each DAW can be picked twice.

The Official Survivors who can be picked:

Heroes:
Amanda Kimmel
Candice Woodcock
Cirie Fields
Colby Donaldson
James Clement
James "JT" Thomas
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
Rupert Boneham
Stephanie LaGrossa
Tom Westman

Villains:
Benjamin "Coach" Wade
Courtney Yates
Danielle DiLorenzo
Jerri Manthey
Parvati Shallow
Randy Bailey
Rob "Boston Rob" Mariano
Russell Hantz
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Tyson Apostal

Any survivor may be picked twice this week. Just put a "1" or "2" behind their name in your Subject Line.

Now remember, get your entries in now. Put your survivor's name in the Subject Line with a “1” or “2” behind it. If your survivor is voted out or otherwise leaves the game, YOU will be eliminated.

ALL PICKS MUST BE MADE BY 7 PM EST ON THE DAY THE SHOW AIRS. This game is still open to any new players who want to play. Just make a pick in the Pool!
Good luck all!

Welcome to the Pool, my friends! Here’s wishing you all a fun season in the Pool!

Many, many thanks to the very talented and wonderful Tribe for the fantastic graphics!

Read me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Office Pool Heroes v. Villains ...   Scarlett O Hara     02-09-10       
   RussHell 1   Flowerpower     02-09-10     1  
   russhell-2   southpaw     02-09-10     2  
   Coach-1   CTgirl     02-09-10     3  
   Coach 1   tribephyl     02-09-10     4  
     Make that Coach 2   tribephyl     02-09-10     5  
   Sandra 1   kircon     02-09-10     6  
   Rob -1   Georjanna     02-09-10     7  
   Colby- 1   Wallflower66     02-09-10     8  
   Colby-1   ohmyheck     02-09-10     9  
     Make that Colby-2   ohmyheck     02-09-10     10  
   Rupert 1   vennui     02-09-10     11  
   Rob 2   taffnic     02-09-10     12  
   Rupert #2   dreamerbeliever     02-09-10     13  
   JT #1   Molaholic     02-09-10     14  
   James Clement 1   MJewel     02-09-10     15  
   james Clement 2   agman     02-10-10     16  
   Danielle-1   Max Headroom     02-10-10     17  
   Danielle 2   suzzee     02-10-10     18  
   Amenda-1   Travelor     02-10-10     19  
   Amanda - #2   Ontheroadagain     02-10-10     20  
   Parvati 1   Kermit the Vixen     02-10-10     21  
   Tyson #1   5cats     02-10-10     22  
   Sandra 2   pepperz     02-10-10     23  
   Tyson 2   Corvis     02-10-10     24  
   Parvati 2   Survivor Maniac     02-10-10     25  
   Randy 1   HauntedOne     02-11-10     26  
   JT - 2   AddieRacer     02-11-10     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •