The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-08-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
Is anybody else eagerly waiting for the middle part of the show to be finished so we have a Top 10 to vote for? I have always found the middle part of the show (be it CI or AI) to be boring and I watch in the background while I do other stuff.

Anyways, anybody impress you this week. I liked the girl from Regina but don't care too much.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7 oddglass2 07-08-04 1
 RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7 littlemisssmartypants 07-09-04 2
   RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7 oddglass2 07-09-04 3
       RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7 Lancerdude74 07-10-04 4
 RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7 qwertypie 07-11-04 5
 RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7 Coconut 07-14-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
Yah, I watched her and liked her. I also liked Rebecca. I think it'll be a girl that wins it this year, just because they seem to be the better singers (at least this year).

I still can't get over scary Brandy (I just don't see her as my Canadian Idol!) going through, instead of Annie plus Ben still gets on my nerves so my whole CI experience is a bit icky this year. Definitely liked it more last year, and definitely you are right in saying that the top 10 portion is way more entertaining.

Also, did you read Shane's profile? He's a perogie salesman...uh?

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
I was shocked that Rebecca Abbott didn't go through, and even more so that she isn't in the wildcard competition.

I find the top 8 is a bit of a strange group. I know that Canadians have a different sense of art than Americans, but this is a bit ridiculous. I think we root for the underdog a bit too much!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
I just went to see who is on the wild card show. Eek! You're right...why no Rebecca? You gotta wonder who is voting for these people, plus none of them have sung a decent song. For example, when you watched Diana and Fantasia sing during this portion of AI, you knew they were great - with these 8 - soon to be 10, I don't know if any of them are really have that "star quality".

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-04 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

I am definitely waiting for the Top 10 to finally start. It seems like it is taking forever. I am enjoying this season much more than last season. I guess there are just more singers that I like and I find that the talent is better in Canada than the U.S. especially when you consider the population. So far my two favourites, Jacob and Shane have gotten through. It's going to make this season a lot more interesting for me to watch. Out of all the American and Canadian Idol seasons, Jacob has been my favourite contestant by far. Maybe it is just the type of music I like. Anyways, I hope this season is going to keep going as good as it is...

I was also surprised that Rebecca didn't make the wildcard show. She gave one of the best performances of the competition... Guess I should have voted for her...

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-04, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
Waiting for the top ten as well. I just can't get to excited right now. Yawn

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-04, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Canadian Idol - Week of July 7"
No kidding. Plus, I'd like to brain Ben with something large and heavy.

Does anyone else find the people going through to be predictable? I was so unsurprised at who got voted through. We get that Theresa (whose voice I like, btw) is good, already.

The only person so far that I would buy an album from is Ted.

Hearting Gas-Free Nookie since 2003

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •