The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

demdeac88 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail demdeac88 Click to send private message to demdeac88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
Jerry said he was supportive of Jen because of all the pressure ... media stuff, sure. But, then, didn't he say, "There are a lot of people who didn't want us together" or something to that effect?
And, he made it sound like she'd had 3 rounds of chemo or something. Any ideas?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... Poncho 03-01-05 1
 RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... frisky 03-01-05 2
   RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... spellbound_01 03-01-05 3
       RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... Spidey 03-01-05 4
           RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... emmared 03-10-05 14
 RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... consise10 03-02-05 5
   RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... grammie25 03-02-05 6
 RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... TDeniseS 03-02-05 7
   RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... consise10 03-02-05 8
       RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... grammie25 03-03-05 9
           RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... Purrl 03-03-05 10
               RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... mmm_link 03-03-05 11
   RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... emmared 03-10-05 15
 RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... lunawings 03-03-05 12
 RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor... pogojunky1 03-06-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
I know I wondered the same thing. They acted really weird.... I wanted details, but I guess I have been watching this show long enough to know that will never happen. ARGGGG

Poncho

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
Jerry looked dumbfounded and crushed when Jen shot him down. I don't think he knew prior to last night, but I think he knew as soon as he saw her come out. I did.

When she came out, her greeting was very tense and her body language said it all. She didn't have to say a word. When Jerry kind of sank to the couch and asked "Now what am I supposed to do with this ring?" I think he had just realized himself just from her greeting that it was all over.

As The Blog Turns.

spellbound_01 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spellbound_01 Click to send private message to spellbound_01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
I couldn't agree more. Jerry must be a great guy, judging by the way he reacted when she broke the news. I think most guys wouldn't have been so classy. I would love to know what really happened between them.

I think they should make Jerry the fall season's Bachelor. Jenn deserves to be alone.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
I think they should make Jerry the fall season's Bachelor.

Bank on it. IF there is a fall season, Jerry's popularity and hotness would give them yet another chance to cash in on this slowly-dying show.

Damn, he's hot.

emmared 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emmared Click to send private message to emmared Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
There are reports that Jerry has said NO WAY to being the Bachelor himself. I tend to credit that--but what do I know?

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
You are SO RIGHT demdeac88.What pressure? She wants to be in the bloody limelight.No one forced her back after her sick Firestone batchelor winning series! As you put it,'Media stuff' attention is exactly what she wants and craves,which is why she probably staged the showing all that 'fake' interest in both John Paul and Jerry,amongst others who also participated! She wanted to create the drama that`s happening out there in media land right now! Hell I bet she`s lurking around somewhere on these boards really loving the attention.

TO Jen You are deluded-what you did, was the act of a truily deceitful individual.I hope some one out there other than your poor little self is proud of you!!!

grammie25 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grammie25 Click to send private message to grammie25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
You hit the nail right on the head "consise10". I had to tape the show and final got around to watching it last night. She knew right from the beginning how she was going to end this. She's nothing but a spoiled "B----". I feel sorry for her parents that they have to go out in public with their heads down. I am from Cleveland, not to far from Mentor and I would really like to take a road trip.

Does anyone know if this "B----" has an email?

Jen, if your reading this remember "What goes around, comes around" and if there selling tickets, I want a front row seat.

I am so mad at what you did, that I think I hate you

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
The deal is.....we've been PUNKED....in the worst way!!!! If you think back to the beginning, it all makes sense... people had noticed she had more chemistry with the host Chris than any of the 25....they were right...she had no intention of picking anyone.

I knew at the end if she picked Jerry, who was an obvious long-term mismatch as she stated over and over (that was part of the setup)....then she was not in this for real! Reminded me of Blob's series..when he picked Estelle, I knew he wasn't serious, she was obviously a bad choice.

I was thoroughly disgusted....I am FINALLY DONE with the bachelor/bachelorette series...at this point they would have to pay me to watch.

Forget you Jen....you will get what you deserve....NOTHING!!! You DAW!!!

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
Grammie and TDeniseS,my sentiments exactly,and as the good old saying says what goes around comes around.I doubt very much that her so called love affair with her "boss" will even last!

Jen you have totally LOST the plot.

Getting back to your comment about "Blob",TDeniseS,you are so accurate in your naming him Blob.Bob was a blob-and definately not suited with poor Estella,yet I think they both knew that anyway. I for one found Estella 'interesting' during that series,but definately liked Kelly Jo more as a suitor for Blob. I guess she`s screaming "Thank God he didn`t pick me",looking at his history with women,on and off the tele set!!

I think I`d really love to see these two women as batchelorettes in future series,especially Estella.What do you guys think?

And to hell with you Jen- you are HISTORY at last!!

grammie25 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grammie25 Click to send private message to grammie25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
I think we're pretty much on the same page.
I finally finished watching the tape last night. I was so mad when I found out her intent, that I shut the TV off.

All she kept saying to John-Paul and Jerry was " I hope you know that". Evidently that didn't, because I have to think that their smarter than that door knob Jen.

Then when she said that both her and Jerry had decided to be friends, the look on his face sure didn't show it.

I still would like to find an email for her
Grammie

Purrl 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-03-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Purrl Click to send private message to Purrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"

Jen Schefft = mediawhore

On the finale, I got the feeling she wasn't going to "give a rose" to whichever guy was first. Sort of like she was wanting to see who offered her her the better diamond deal. I halfway expected her to whip out a jewelers' loup to check them out.

A friend of mine on another discussion board passed this info to us there. (it's from Star Magazine...so you can take it with a grain of salt. Even though I don't believe all the stuff in this type of publication, I find it interesting that an occaisional thread of truth comes through. And as far as Bachelorette Jen goes, I would tend to believe this story than not.)

"according to Star Magazine, Schefft broke up with the man she picked this time around -- about a week after the end of taping -- and started a romance with her boss, Chicago nightclub owner Billy Dec.

The magazine reports that the two were chummy at a Super Bowl party in Jacksonville, Fla.

Dec, who could not be reached for comment, has told friends the story is "pure bull----." To the Star, he said he knows Schefft only as an employee and they are not dating.

Talking to reporters Wednesday, Schefft wouldn't discuss her current relationship situation."

"Poor Jen" has chosen to take what is behind Door # 3. What the he!!. There's always another reality dating game slut...ah..slot open for her, in Europe perhaps, if Boss Billy doesn't work out either.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
Charlie O'Connell is the next bachelor and we'll all still watch. Maybe, just maybe the right orientation of venus to mars will finally give us the happy successful ending we all so very much desire. After all, they got a second rate actor for the next bachelor and how hard is it for him to just pick the most beautiful woman and stick with her for a couple of years??

emmared 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emmared Click to send private message to emmared Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
I'm new around here, although a vet of other "Jen" boards--could someone tell me what the ubiquitous acronym "DAW" means?

I feel like such jerk not to be able to figure it out, but the time has come to admit I am and ask.

And also: Is this "DAW" in your post the same meaning as the "DAW" in the Site Community Guidelines?

lunawings 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lunawings Click to send private message to lunawings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
Jen is a definite nutcase and "The Bachelor" is grasping for ratings by putting her back on. What's next? Jen III, the return: Who will she spend the "rest of her life" with this time around?

As for spending "the rest of my life bullshit," they really need to get a new script for these morons. I once counted "the rest of my life" line 25 times.

And has anyone also noticed that most of this program is filler? They spend 10 minutes recapping the previous week's episode and at least 20 minutes on "I wanna find....I'm so scared... I can't wait... to spend the REST OF MY LIFE (which is obviously 6 weeks)with one of these wormoids."

Adivce for Jen. Get into therapy. QUICK! And learn how to talk. You mumble like a teenybopper. Are we sure she isn't 13?

Advice for this program: Die with dignity for chrissakes. You're bleeding all over the limosine-studded fantasy extravaganza. Thank God for Tivo. I happily flipped through all the "I'm looking for someone to spend the rest of my damaged life with" crappola and watched the five minute version. Even that sucked.

pogojunky1 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pogojunky1 Click to send private message to pogojunky1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: But What is the Deal with "Poor Jen" & All She's Been Through????"
I am so thoroughly disgusted with "Jen". She is just a money-grubbing, heartless B_TCH!!! I really liked her on the Bachelor with Andrew... I thought he had made the right choice. But now, I see what kind of person she really is and I think it is great that he is free of her. I had a feeling that she was going to break JP's heart.... but only because she had a physical attraction to Jerry. There was nothing there...just lust on her part. I think she kept JP around because he had all the money (but there was no chemistry), and when she found out Jerry didn't have all the money (even though they had the chemistry), she ditched him too. When that woman stood up and asked her, "What is going to take to make you happy"?, I was cheering her on. JEN, leave men alone... you don't deserve one!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •