The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

metaluna 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-05, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail metaluna Click to send private message to metaluna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
She's so wishy washy. I think she's a real looney tune. Will ABC spend ALL THAT MONEY a 3rd time TRYING to make her happy? HAHAHAHA.......The joke is on us, watching every second of all the episodes. This is the last "reality" tv I'll watch. Thanks ABC for finding such a blooming idiot for us all (even the poor guys involved) to believe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? cacheebabe 03-01-05 1
   RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? cambo 03-09-05 16
 RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? Shay06 03-02-05 2
   RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? consise10 03-02-05 3
       RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? cinder_ella 03-02-05 5
   RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? annielynne42 03-07-05 7
 RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? cinder_ella 03-02-05 4
   RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? consise10 03-04-05 6
       RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? freakusmaximus 03-07-05 8
           RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? KScott 03-07-05 9
 RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? miss_ganda 03-07-05 10
   RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? freakusmaximus 03-07-05 11
       RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? consise10 03-07-05 12
 RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? celinedion1 03-09-05 13
   RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? annielynne42 03-09-05 14
       RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT?? consise10 03-09-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cacheebabe 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cacheebabe Click to send private message to cacheebabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I so agree we sit there week after week hearing Jen boo hoo about love she has 2 wonderful men and she blows off them all. she blew it big time I am so over these The Bachelor(ette) shows Jen killed for allot she needs 2 see a shrink shes totally messed up!!!!!!!!!!!

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I'm proud to say I didn't watch one second of it this season. Mainly b/c I had no interest whatsoever in Jen. From what you guys are saying, I didn't miss a thing!

Shay06 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shay06 Click to send private message to Shay06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I cant believe ABC wasted a whole season on her. From now on they should not let ones that won in previous seasons come back, did they honestly think that if a young billionaire couldnt please her that a young not as rich guy could please her? She has some serious commital issues. Or maybe she is one of those women that just like to date men for a few weeks until they bore her. Only problem now is that when she gets bored with dating her current boss, where does that leave her in the job department? Maybe she switches jobs like she does men.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I totally agree with you Shay06.

Jens a total SHAG,if you ask me.

To the ABC Network,get a grip on yourselves and DUMP Jen!
she is a total no hoper-dissatisfied with anyone man.She must be the type who wants them all..

To Jen, you will end up a lonely old woman,then none will come around because you won`t have any family of your own,and you will get labled an "old spinster",as no one will even recall who you once were. Go away and hide out, no one will even give a toss about you! Becoming a hermit might be the best road to take.

cinder_ella 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cinder_ella Click to send private message to cinder_ella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I love your answer consise10. Those are my sentiments exactly and I wish everyone would stop defending her!! I hope Jerry and JP end up with some tall hot models who appreciate them!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I have to agree with all of you. I didn't like her the first time around. I don't know why I even bothered watching. I wouldn't have given Jerry the final rose, in the first place. As far as people saying she is beautiful---NOT! Not one little bit is she beautiful--average looking, but not beautiful.

cinder_ella 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cinder_ella Click to send private message to cinder_ella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I agree with you - she has problems and I hope she ends up as an old spinster!!

03-04-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
Too Right cinder_ella..

Jen you will become a forgotten 'spinster'-so if I were you I`d start getting used to that thought!!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
why all the anger? I really dont get it. I really dont think jenn did anything different than past bachelors- she didnt find a connection- the same can be said of like 90% of the people on this show- the only difference is that they dint have to balls to admit they hadnt fallen in love - instead they went through with a bogus proposal. is that "reality"? I dont think so. I think this episode was more real. sometime people dont fall in love with who WE want them to. that is more real than some of the other BS endings

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
Thankyouverymuch...........

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
Honestly people get over it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
ABC was better off airing the Super Nanny at 9pm on Monday nights.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
do you really think this hurt ABC? I kind of think that they made $ on this b.c of the pre show hype and the "controversial" ending

03-07-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
Yes I have absolutely no doubts that the ABC network made huge amounts of money from this show,even if it did have a pathetic ending,infact your probably right,the lame ending added to its appeal.

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 03:50 AM (EST)

I just feel that this season with Jen was a waste of time. Yeah that sucks that she didn't find someone but I still find it disappointing that she didn't. You watch the show expecting her to choose someone then when she dumps both guys it's disappointing, a waste of time, and a let down. Also as someone stated at the AFR "What is it going to take for her to be happy". I think that she has some serious issues that she needs to take care of before she starts dating someone seriously (That is if she ever does date someone seriously).

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
I think they should use all new people each time. She had her chance the first time around. So, it didn't work out. That should have been the end of it. Fresh new faces sounds a whole lot better to me.

03-09-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Where did ABC find this IDIOT??"
HERE HERE annielynne42.

A real VALID point.

Are you listening ABC?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •