The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the treator "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

babydoll 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll Click to send private message to babydoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the treator "
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-01 AT 07:51 PM (EST)

A lot of people are saying that someone in Kucha is a traitor. I heard Jeff say it too. So who can it be? I think it's Nick because he is never given any air time and you rarely see him with Roger or Liz. And I think MB would love to just keep this a secret until it happends and not give any clues about it.And would make everyone talk. But why??? If anyone knows anything please post.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is the treator DonkeyWood 03-28-01 1
   RE: Who is the treator Krautboy 03-28-01 2
       RE: Who is the treator LIZZLOVER 03-28-01 3
   RE: Who is the treator ItzLisa 03-29-01 7
 RE: Who is the treator Kokoro 03-28-01 4
 RE: Who is the treator dabo 03-29-01 5
   Rodger AyatollahKhomeini 03-29-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DonkeyWood 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonkeyWood Click to send private message to DonkeyWood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is the treator "
>Alot
The correct spelling is "A lot".

>of people are saying that someone in Kucha is a trator. I
The correct spelling is "traitor".

>heard Jeff say it too. So who can it be. I think it's Nick
The sentence "So who can it be." should end with a question mark.

>because he is never given any air time and you rarely see him >with Roger or Liz. And I think MB would love to just keep this >a secret until it happends and not give any clues about it.A nd
heppends? hahahaha

>would make everyone talk. But why??? If anyone knows anything >please post.

Not only do you display poor spelling, but the entire spirit of your question adds little to the creative discussion on this board.

C-/D+

Thanks chief.
DW

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-28-01, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is the treator "
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-01 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Donkeywood, please don't throw stones.

Spelling is overrated anyway. The objective here is to communicate and exchange ideas about Survivor, and hopefully have a little fun doing it. Please don't spoil it for someone who's making a sincere effort to do just that. I understood the message and I think you did too. Lighten up. Let's leave it at that...Thanks.

EDITED TO CORRECT SPELLING ERRORS AND GRAMMER!!!!

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-01, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is the treator "
Nice job Krautboy!!

Liss Just Is

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-29-01, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is the treator "
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-01 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

Ease up, Donkeywood - I've been known to bash bad spellers myself, but only if they show up on the board trying to start trouble and being abusive. Babydoll has done neither. It's her fifth post on the boards, and you greet her by embarrassing her in front of everyone for no reason.

Besides, posters who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - I noticed alot more misspellings in your reply than Babydoll's initial post. So please don't be so unfriendly to newbies, okay?

Babydoll, welcome to the boards. The theory of Nick possibly being a traitor was discussed a while back, but if he gets voted off tonight (as alot of us seem to think he will), then that theory could be null and void. But it's always something to consider!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-28-01, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is the treator "
Welcome babydoll ^-^
Don't let anyone scare you away; but just a hint: You should probably just post your thoughts under other people's threads before you get ambicious enough to start your own....It'll allow you to get a better feel for the board and find your niche.

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

And my new mascot type thingy:

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-01, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is the treator "
I think Jeff was refering to Rodger, but there wasn't anything really traitor about it. Rodger has a calculating mind and knew from the start that entering the merge would be risky if too many Kucha were carrying votes, since Debb was determined to vote for Jeff he convinced everyone else to vote for Debb, then he convinced Kimmi to vote for Jeff on her way down just because that way Jeff would still be the only Kucha remaining who was carrying votes. It's just a strategy, that's my theory anyway.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-29-01, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Rodger"
Believe it or not, we ended up discussing this on the "Bashers Board" a few weeks ago and came to the same conclusion, although not necessarily for a reason as kind to Rodger as yours, dabo. Whatever the reason, we all settled on Rodger, because we knew Kimmi would trust him enough to change her vote.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •