The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-02 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Episode 4 Official Summary: "The Winds Break"

Gather 'round, kiddies. Mother Bebo is pulling out the Big Book of Fractured Fairy Tales to tell you another story from that far-off land called Reality TV.

Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince named Hunter. Alas, the handsome prince is never a main character in a fairy tale. He either appears at the beginning to represent an unattainable dream, or is the attainable goal at the end of the story. His purpose has been fufilled, so we banish him to Loser Lodge. And The Robfather had turned Marascrewu into Pinocchio II through his own special puppetry...only he didn't need a Blue Fairy to turn him into a real boy.

<cue constipation music>

LAND OF MARASCREWU (aka LAND OF THE WALKING BRAIN DEAD)
It was a starry, starry night. The Robfather smiled, watched his puppets dance, and imagined another evening on Princess Fluffypillows. Cinder-Gina looked at the tribe and echoed the thoughts of many of those viewing the story...STUPID. Like most women, she cut to the root of the whole power struggle -- it was all about who controlled the BBQ. Cinder-Gina then asked them why, oh why, did they vote out our...I mean her...eye candy. Princess Fluffypillows attempted to use logic to explain, realized she was in unfamiliar territory, and went back to doing what she did best -- tugging on her bikini and following The Robfather.

ROTU-BA-YA
Good morning, Mr. Sunshine! Hello, fluffy clouds! It's another beautiful day in the Land of Rotu-Ba-Ya. The girls are giggling and doing their hair, and everyone is hugging and rubbing in a family way...if your family is from West Virginia.

MARASCREWU
No morning report, oh no! How can they survive without Hunter's weather report???? Does anyone know how to plan their day of chillin' without the weather report?

TREEMAIL!
Spin and barf,
Barf and spin,
Give up Maraamu
You just can't win

IT'S NOT A CHALLENGE, IT'S AN ACTIVITY
No, Jeff, it's not an activity, it's lame, lame, lame.

Lesson Time! OK, kids, let's pull out the dictionary and learn about the word ACTIVITY. It comes from active, which means:
- Having the power to act; agile; busy; alert
- Policy of those who, by energetic action, seek to fufill the promises of a political program.

Let's break that down.
Power to act
- Tribe members stand on disks, then turn them over to see their buff colors.
- Viewers fight the urge to throw things at their TV sets. Some will be more successful than others.
Energetic action
- No, sorry, can't find a damn thing here...
- No, wait! Here's one! Hunter, at home watching this on TV, laughing his a$$ off.
Promises of a political program
- MB is Satan.

So now, kids, let's meet the new tribes!
Rotu - Zoe, Gabe, John, Robert, Tammy, Vee the Virtually Non-Existant, The Former Puppetmaster, and The Zeta Male Sean
Maraamu (which, as we already knew, really translates to "we're screwed"): Princess Fluffypillows, New Life Gina (who needs a glass slipper or prince?), Neleh, Kathy, and Paschal

Conclusions:
- Jeff said this had been planned out well in advance. Mr. Bebo thought it was by a 3-year-old. I think it was by the "creative team" that thought "Baby Bob" was a funny concept for a TV show.
- We now have a winner in the Alpha Male of Maraamu competition....Pappy!

MARASCREWED ROYALLY
Neleh - See the pretty beach! See the pretty fruit! It's so pretty here! I now dub her Pretty, Pretty Princess.
Meet the enviro-twins, Granola Gina and the BossKat.
Princess Fluffypillows attempts to make conversation: "So like, it was like, so cool. We did, like a morning report every, like, morning. I was the Beauty. Um, Gina did sports." So, for the 837th time since the game started, Princess Fluffypillows opened her mouth and inserted...her foot. (Naughty boys, I know where your minds went.)
The conversation then turns to Hunter. Yes, I did appove, how did you guess? Princess Fluffypillows attempts to explain logic (won't she ever learn?) and suffers migraines when Granola Gina shoots invisible daggers at her.

ROTU-BA-YA
Time to make nice-nice, play nice in confessionals, UNTIL

Time for Vee Moment #1 of the episode (don't blink, folks): "They're like ants, we'd be chillin'.: Translation: DAMN! Hunter isn't the only person who expects work on this island. Hunter, dear, don't give yourself a hernia laughing at them. There are worse fates than Loser Lodge.

In true Rotu-Ba-Ya fashion, we're introduced to their attempts at cutesy nicknames. I got bored, mind wandered, sorry, don't have them here, make up your own.

The Robfather awoke from his visions of Princess Fluffypillows to see a horse's head beside him and realize he's two degrees from Hell. Oops, my mistake, he just saw Sean...who looked like a different part of the horse. Then we were given insight into the World of The Robfather:
- Rob can count to 5. Rob can also count to 3. Rob knows 5 is bigger than 3. And we've been worried about our school system?
- John is queer because he cooks. He's not sleeping near him (would that be one degree from Hell?). Run, Rob, it's the Blue Fairy! Sorry, I don't think you're his type, unless of course, you're able to pee on command.
- Robert's "got some sausage". Um, not going there.
- Tammy's no Princess Fluffypillows. Awwww, what a nice thing to say!
For about the 652nd time, I see what's between The Robfather's ears -- a vast wasteland. He and Princess Fluffypillows are true soulmates, if only either one had a soul.

LAZY-A's and WORKER-B's
Granola Gina rejoices to be away from the Lazy-A's and hope that Rotu treats her former tribemates as they treated her beloved Hunter. The Fallen Robfather and Zeta Male realize that there are worse things than being Hunter's b!tches. At home, Hunter falls off the couch laughing at the Twigboys hauling wood for The Man (aka Teddy Bear).

Time for the obligatory Zeta Male speech, which will not be reproduced here. Yawn.

What would a fairy tale be without some Disney music? Sorry gang, I held off on the tunes as long as I could...

Whistle while you work,
Yadda yadda yadda b!tch
Rob the dumbo, Sean the jerk
Have been screwed by the switch

They're missing Sarah's bOObs
You silly, foolish, rubes
You'd rather chill, you're feeling ill,
And both act just like pills

When there's so much to do
You let it bother you
And sit back on your lazy a$$
And tick off Tam & Gabe (& everyone...)

Whining while you chill
Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm Food
They've given up, the stupid shlups
They'll soon be ex-Rotu.

Tammy: "Hello, I'm your waitress Tammy. Food, boys?"
R&S: "Woohoo, a serving wench!"

Tammy's Plan:
- Step 1: Feed the stupid dumbsh!ts.
- Step 2: Decide which dumbsh!t to vote off first.
- Step 3: Vote off dumbsh!t #2.
- Step 4: Laugh heartily.

<ad for Baby Bob> TWIST! Time for a SIDEBET!!!! Who will last the longest on CBS?
a) Rob
b) Sean
c) Baby Bob

Back to show...with some more music!

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
It's off to hike we go
And we get lost
When Kathy's boss
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
A shrimpin' we will go
Except the 'ho
With big no-nos
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Sarah decides to go
Can't find her way
And has to stay
Dumb 'ho, dumb 'ho

Tammy: "Hello, I'm your waitress Tammy. Food, boys?" Clueless boys eat up the goodies, not realizing she's fattening them up for the kill. Heh, heh, heh.

Zeta Male shows off his brilliant (ahem) strategizing by whining to the Teddy Bear. "Fine, vote me off! Just don't expect me to work all day for you when you're just going to vote for us anyway." Please, someone, explain his strategy to me -- I just can't figure it out on my own.

TWIST! INSTANT POLL!
Who is the worst strategist of the original Maraamu?
a) The Fallen Robfather
b) Zeta Male Sean
c) Vee the Virtually Non-Existant
d) Princess Fluffypillows

Back to show...Vee claims to be sick of the drama, and fades back into the woodwork. This concludes the second and final Vee moment of this episode, hope you didn't blink.

TREEMAIL!
It's time to weave
This time no one will heave
At the end we believe
Another 'Mu will leave

BossKat thinks that Rotu will throw the challenge for them. No, BossKat, because you weren't there to tell them to do it.

TWIST! Another INSTANT POLL!
After Kathy's statement, I believed:
a) That Rotu would win the IC.
b) That Rotu would destroy the Maraamu in the IC.
c) That Sarah's top would fall off and she would go out with one of our Basher Boys after she finished her media jaunt. (Squeeze My Lemon, this one's for you, you don't have to share it sweetie)

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Rotu notices it's a mental challenge and wisely leaves their new friends Rob & Sean on the sidelines. They allow John to stay with the new boys, where he offers to show them how to make a special sandwich.

Song time!
Rotu:
Weave weave here, weave weave there
And a couple of lah-de-dahs
That's how we blow the 'Mus away
In this stupid game, so blah

Maraamu:
Stare stare here, stare stare there
And a couple of hems & haws
We're gonna lose the game again
Since we're stupid, stupid DAW's

MARASCREWED
Granola Gina provides the next INSTANT POLL:

Princess Fluffypillows is:
a) Giving Up
b) Clueless
c) Dead Meat
d) a & c
e) b & c

Before you answer, let's hear from Princess Fluffypillows herself: "We're all getting along really well." Anyone want to change their answer?

TRIBAL COUNCIL
Jeff: Makes the New 'Mu Review light their torches, fire is life, prepare to die, buh-bye 'Mu, you bunch of losers, yadda yadda yadda

How do you feel about the switch?
- Alpha Male: "They're taking care of the old man." Hmm, has Princess Fluffypillows found a new sugar daddy? Is Mrs. English taking notes as she watches?
- Granola Gina: "Duh!"
- BossKat: "Bite me, Probst. At least I have new people to piss on now."
- Pretty, Pretty Princess: "It's so pretty!"
- Princess Fluffypillows: Shocked at first, but too clueless to see past her bOObs and realize she's dead meat.

Final song break (not Disney, but fitting):
Too much, too little, too late to try again with 'Mu
Too much, too little, too late, you haven't got a clue...

Jeff tallies the votes, snuffs the torch, and whispers an offer to console Princess Fluffypillows as only he can do.

In her final words, Princess Fluffypillows provides the final evidence to the Instant Poll as she cheers for her former teammates, "especially Gina". No fvcking clue.

That's enough for tonight, kiddies. Next week, we'll see the "new spirit" of Marascrewu (motto: Complete losers have nowhere to go but up! Or maybe stay the same...). And does the Love Tribe fracture (PLEEEEEAAASSSEEEEE???????)?

Nighty-night.

(edited for typos)
(edited again since I had extended an olive branch to a Sarah-phile and he responded by dissing the Babes...you're no longer worthy)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 ItzLisa 03-21-02 1
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 2
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 bergdogg 03-21-02 3
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Lisapooh 03-21-02 4
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 moonbaby 03-21-02 5
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 George Tirebiter 03-21-02 6
   RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 landruajm 03-21-02 10
       How do *I* spell relief? George Tirebiter 03-21-02 15
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Cin 03-21-02 7
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 LionChow 03-21-02 8
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Sheila 03-21-02 9
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Silvergirl1 03-21-02 11
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Naked 03-21-02 12
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Java 03-21-02 13
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 I_AM_HE 03-21-02 14
   RE: Eat! Eat! My Pretties! Dakota 03-21-02 16
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 katem 03-21-02 17
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 aymelek 03-21-02 18
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 dabo 03-21-02 19
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Superman 03-21-02 20
 Thanks for all the sweet remarks! Bebo 03-22-02 21
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 wildchickenhunter 03-22-02 22
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 FesterFan1 03-22-02 23
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Swami 03-22-02 24
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 s_man 03-23-02 25
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Dalton 03-24-02 26
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Frau Hexe 03-24-02 27
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 hrc2u 03-24-02 28
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Survivorerist 03-24-02 29
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 anotherkim 03-25-02 30
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 Jizzy 03-26-02 31
 RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4 PsychoDoc 03-28-02 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Dang, girl!!! That was fast! But you didn't miss a trick, the whole thing was perfect!!!! YAAAAYYY!!!!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
RAOTFFLMFAO!!!

Damn, that was good! I am a rank amateur, a mere mortal in comparison to the summation talents of the new legend in the making, Bebo! I bow in homage to your writing and humor skills, O Great Bebo! (and I'm not kidding)

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
GREAT SUMMARY!!!!

it was all good. i loved the fairy tale theme of it. Hunter has to be laughing so hard that he had a cardiac arrest!!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Theme summaries --- OMG I LOVE those!

Bebo this was awesome! And you did it so fast too! You rock!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Thank you Bebo! This is GREAT!! Love the songs!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-02, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
After reading the excellent, epic second TAR summary (oh geez--I can't seem to stop playing footsie with that landru. . .), I was prepared to be less-than-bowled-over by a second summary in one week, regardless of who wrote it (no wait--that didn't come out like the compliment I intend it to be! . . .) but this truly was inspired lunacy! I had intended to be a bit more stingy with these, but I daresay you have earned them, my dear:

Honestly can't find one thing to cite as the Funniest Jab, cuz it's one long, run-on gut-buster!

GT

We have enough youth. How about a Fountain of SMART?

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Outstanding job, Bebo. I particularly liked the way you rhymed "ho's" with "no-no's". And anything that might get us sued by Disney is, by definition, good. AND:

It's an actual summary

Compared to this, mine is just a big pile of random attention whoredom.

And thank you, GT. You're doing an outstanding job of fluffing my black hole of an ego.

Hey, what's George doing to my foot?

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-02, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "How do *I* spell relief?"
>You're doing an outstanding job of fluffing my black hole of an ego.

Phew! I was wondering what I'd encountered back there, but I was too afraid to look. . .

GT

Just what IS the speed of dark?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-02, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Great job Bebo!!!! The whole thing was classic, now I'm ready for a cup of hot milk and my teddy bear *grin*

Cin

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Wow, that was great!
My favorites were the Princess FluffyPillows references, Tammy's strategy, and the Heigh-Ho Dumb-Ho song.

Thanks for a good laugh.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
HOLY BEBO! Faster than lightening!

This is magnificent! I really liked the Tribal Council responses!
Could Princess Fluffypillows truly be that clueless?
Thanks for the laughs!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo, your wonderful comedic talents rise to the occasion again. I loved the whole thing - the songs, the Disney references, the new tribe names, the instant polls, the nicknames. I will quote one of my favorite lines:

BossKat thinks that Rotu will throw the challenge for them. No, BossKat, because you weren't there to tell them to do it.

Also loved: "Lazy-A's and Worker-B's"

Thanks for making the stupid show even funnier.

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-02, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo,
Great summary, Thanks for the laughs.....

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-02, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Java Click to send private message to Java Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo, that was priceless! Sharp and witty.

Here's hoping that Tammy was serving sea urchin, with some of that special sauce a la Kathy...

Goe Zoe!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Awesome summary Bebo!!!

I loved these bits especially:
>>TREEMAIL!
>>Spin and barf,
>>Barf and spin,
>>Give up Maraamu
>>You just can't win

>>- Jeff said this had been planned out well in advance. Mr. Bebo
>>thought it was by a 3-year-old. I think it was by the "creative
>>team" that thought "Baby Bob" was a funny concept for a TV show.

and the stupid ho song

great job! )

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Eat! Eat! My Pretties! "
You be rockin' Bebo!
My favorite: Rob and Sean bein' fattened up for the kill, kinda like Hansel and Gretel, not knowin' the witch is gonna push 'em into the fire - Skupin, you ain't seen nothin' yet! HeeHeeHeeHee! My pretties!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo, I do not remember a summary that was this consistently brilliant in quite a while. It was truly a pleasure to read and there is not one thing that outshines the rest in respect to humor, wit and overall creativity.

There is one note of very keen observation about this episode, that you have made, it is this:

>- We now have a winner
>in the Alpha Male of
>Maraamu competition....Pappy!

Indeed Bebo, indeed.

GREAT JOB !!!!!!

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Great job, Bebo! LOVED the Princess Fluffy Pillows! LMAO!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Fantastic Summary, Bebo! Love the fairy tale angle, and you captured the surreal lunacy of this whole thing excellently!

SideBet: c
Polls! (wish I'd thought of that)
d
b
d
of course.

Clueless boys eat up the goodies, not realizing she's fattening them up for the kill. YES!

Brilliant from beginning to end, thanks for a wonderful summary.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Loved it Bebo! For some strange reason I thought about Tink through the whole thing, hmmmm...

Criminals From the Neck Up

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Thanks for all the sweet remarks!"
You've made my day, you wonderful basher folks you.

Did anyone hear a bell ring when GT gave me my wings?

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Thanks Bebo, very good.
I loved the songs I can't get the Heigh-ho ( or the dumb-ho for that matter) one out of my mind.

When I was watching the other night I couldn't figure out why Tammy feeding the Clueless boys seemed so familiar. But after your briliant prose repainted the picture I remembered. This is just like the old Twilight Zone "To Serve Man". They are just fattening these dumb bas*tards up for the kill.

- No, wait! Here's one! Hunter, at home watching this on TV, laughing his a$$ off.
-At home, Hunter falls off the couch laughing at the Twigboys hauling wood for The Man (aka Teddy Bear).

I did the same thing. All this slave talk, and working for the man and all that kinda stuff, it is just so funny. I keep thinking I am lost in an old episode of Starsky and Hutch and Huggy Bear is teaching me about 'Da man'.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Cinder-Gina, Lazy-A's and a Dumb 'ho...Forget about Cleveland, Bebo Rocks! Bebo Rocks! Bebo Rocks!

One BasherBabe extraordinaire.

Fester

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo--loved the summary. I read it right after you posted, but then somehow wandered off before I thanked you!

This was really fun to read. I especially liked the songs:

Rotu:
Weave weave here, weave weave there
And a couple of lah-de-dahs
That's how we blow the 'Mus away
In this stupid game, so blah

Maraamu:
Stare stare here, stare stare there
And a couple of hems & haws
We're gonna lose the game again
Since we're stupid, stupid DAW's

Congratulations again on a job well done!

Swami

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-02 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

Bebo,

Love the Disney twist, love the poetry, love the polls.

Thanks for the laughs.

P.S. - note to Sarah, thanks for the mammories, I mean memories.

Edited 'cause sometimes I'm a MO-RON.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-02, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo Babe.....thank you, thank you and thank you!!

This was so danged funny, kinda like Disney with a bent, wicked twist...ROFL!

I can't stop singing --- "Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to bash ho's we go."

Your fine summary put a picture in my head of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" for the Nu-Rotu Tribe.

Tammy is Snow White....but I'm having trouble assigning exactly which of the others are Grumpy, Sneezy, Dopey, Sleepy, Happy, Bashful and Doc.

And Pappy/Paschel becoming the Alpha Male of Nu-Mararoos is perfect --- you KNOW every male viewer over 50yrs. old stood up and cheered!!

Again, GREAT Summary!

Dalton

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
My favorite new gem-of-a-nickname: Zeta-male.

Bebo, this is brilliant. I love the songs, the polls, the ascerbic wit. You epitomize the soul of basher babedome. Great job girl!

We love men. We just don't want to see them naked.~ Two Nice Girls

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Bebo, I thought that was excellent. I loved the referances to Disney great. Look forward to reading more.
hrc2u

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Wow, Bebo! These summaries just keep getting better and better. Everything, and I mean everything, was just perfect! There is no way I could ever have written anything this good!

P.S. I loved the instant polls

"I am slowly going crazy one two three four five six switch"

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Between the Surivior Summaries and the Gay Surivivor Journal I am going to get fired---hard to explain to my kiddos why the teacher is gasping and snorting when she is supposedly "researching".

Good job!!!!!

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Oh my! That was a hoot, Bebo! You did a wonderful job, REALLY! *high five*

PsychoDoc 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-02, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoDoc Click to send private message to PsychoDoc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S4 Official Summary Episode 4"
Awesome summary, Bebo.
A Classic......
Concise, yet hilarious.

I have just been "certified" by my staff for my reaction, out of control and laughing loudly to myself.

Looking forward to your next one.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •