The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NEW RC PICS FOUND"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-01, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NEW RC PICS FOUND"
There are a couple of new RC pics that I've seen. The two pairs that I can see seem to be Colby/Jerri ahead of Rodger/Tina. I assume they are teams. I guess The B.itch gets her way afterall!!

www.survivorfever.net

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND Goblin 03-28-01 1
 Ray of hope? dangerkitty 03-28-01 2
   RE: Ray of hope? LIZZLOVER 03-28-01 3
 RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND ana128 03-28-01 4
   RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND volmel 03-28-01 5
   RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND Ogaalltheway 03-28-01 6
 RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND Play2Survive 03-28-01 7
   RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND cowboyroo 03-28-01 8
 RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND Krautboy 03-29-01 9
   RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND managerr 03-29-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goblin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goblin Click to send private message to Goblin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
Damn! It sure looks that way. I was really hoping it would be Colby and Amber and that they would win the reward challenge and then we could watch Jerri suffer and squirm for a day or so.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-01, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ray of hope?"
If Jerri and Colby are partners, and they win(which has been pointed to on this board).... we now know the full text of Keith's statement (see thread) "Kuchas are in a good position because we are going to sacrifice an Ogakor", and IF (if if if) that does mean an Ogie to be voted off.... one of RC winners "ultimately shows up the other." Could mean a Jerri boot! (oh please oh please). Jerri would know that Colby had deceived her big time - and it would be a "shocking twist" in her eyes!

On the other hand.... wouldn't a COLBY boot be even more of a "shocking twist"? (and I know that phrase has been pulled apart). Well... no, I am not suggesting that. No evidence.

dk

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-01, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ray of hope?"
I agree with you DK (love the name, by the way). I am picking Jerri this week because I just believe it's time. After reviewing the pictures again, does the person running beside Jerri look like Keith ??

I can't decide, except for the fact that the picture of Colby going down the slide seems to have the top of Jerri's head in it. So, I assume it's Colby.

Lizz Just Is

ana128 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-01, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ana128 Click to send private message to ana128 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
Actually I think the pic is of Amber/Keith and Rodger & Tina. I do agree that Colby/Jerri are together, though, and probably will win RC. I wish we could get some IC pics. Hopefully tomorrow.

L8tr,
ana

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volmel Click to send private message to volmel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
I think the girl in the picture is Amber, too.

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

Ogaalltheway 16 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogaalltheway Click to send private message to Ogaalltheway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
I've seen the new pics and I believe they feature from L to R:
Amber, Colby, Rodger, Tina. I don't think these are the pairs, rather the ones starting the race. I bet C/J are partners and R/L are partners, leaving either A/K and T/N or A/N and T/K. Also the pic of K/C in the tent is fishy. It looks like the old Oga camp and that Keith's beard is not as thick as it is now.

Check out the survivor fever site for the pics if you haven't seen 'em.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
Perhaps we are looking at this wrong. I think it's possible that these four (Tina, Rodger, Colby?, Amber?) are starting a race and their partners are at another spot in the obstacle course. Perhaps each has to run the full course. That would mean that Rodger, Tina, Colby and Amber are NOT partnered and their partners will be Jerri, Keith, Liz and Nick (who also cannot be partnered together). Btw, I've never believed that Rodger and Tina are partners - that's simply too unjust. This could only happen if they did just draw names from a hat.

If it is Jerri in the pic, then under this theory Colby and Jerri cannot be partners. If it's Amber, then they could. I think it's Jerri because her hair is tied high on the head.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-01, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
I think it is Jerri too, because it looks like army fatigues for pants. But maybe this is timed and run in two heats? Jerri/Colby are one team; Rodger/Liz are another and we don't know what the other pairings are. There are only two rows, so they can't very well have 4 teams running it at the same time, so best guess is that they run in teams of 2.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-29-01, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
Just went back to SuvivorFever.net and there are a few more pictures( or I just didn't notice them before).

I'm talking about the pictures of Colby and Jerri eating something and licking their fingers. Don't think their rice has been finger-lickin' good. This appears to be the two winners of the RC eating while on their "Honeymoon" getaway. Maybe fresh seafood caught while snorkeling?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-29-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NEW RC PICS FOUND"
I don't see why Tina *wouldn't* be with Roger. If one of the Ogakor women had to be with Roger, Tina would be the most likely to volunteer.

I'm not that big of a Tina fan, but I think she has a good attitude about competition and wouldn't mind at all being with Roger.

If partners are chosen (un-randomly) then I would guess Liz or Tina would most likely want to be partnered with Roger.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •