The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds Sat 9/9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: LOL"
Here is some of their discussions from later in the evening.

Looks like there is trouble in paradise

Sun 2:35 AM BBT

Erika goes to boogie. B: i really don't want to talk right now. E: boogie. B: i don't want to, don't be that girl. E:boogie B:you do your thing and - DC1
I'll do mine. E: boogie B: we're in a bubble here, we've had some wine and I don't feel like go over it. E: whatever oh god get me out of here please
Sun 2:31 AM BBT bOOgie slams the door! NT - LuvnBigBrother
Sun 2:35 AM BBT

Erika is in her bed in the green room. Boogie is in yellow room. She is upset that he doesn't want to talk to her. NT - PandeMOANium

Sun 2:30 AM BBT

Boogie again addressing the cam's and his sound is OFF. All I could make out was "f****king wrap!" NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:29 AM BBT

How Sad! She goes in the other room and gets into bed! - LuvnBigBrother
Sun 2:30 AM BBT without taking a shower NT - adobostreak

Sun 2:38 AM BBT She had one earlier before the Q and A NT - Starlady

Sun 2:39 AM BBT But then she went into the gross hot tub. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:23 AM BBT

Erika says after Boogie goes inside. "F&ckn a$$hole". NT - DC1

Sun 2:22 AM BBT

Boogie went into the kitchen and is addressing the cam WITH NO MICROPHONE -- wish i knew what he said I'm sure it was good. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:20 AM BBT

Now Erika asking him not to be weird and not to be mad. He says he's not, he's just tired and hungry. NT - merrittandrews

Erika: "I would have SMOKED Janelle in final 2 votes" (ed: what's she smokin??) NT - jedijanies

Sun 2:19 AM BBT

Boogie asks her to HONESTLY tell him if she could have evicted him with his mother's note in her pocket and Will sitting on the jury and she - merrittandrews
said I left it in fate's hands and decided I would make that decision on the spot if I won the HOH. (ed: Boogie was seen giving Erika a piece of paper before the HOH) Boogie seems very surprised to hear this.

Sun 2:17 AM BBT

She is explaining how she was discussing with "Rich" in the DR how torn she was between taking Janelle & Boogie and Rich told her "control your - merrittandrews
own destiny" which she took to mean that she should not throw the final HOH.

Sun 2:16 AM BBT

Boogie gave Erika a note from his mother before the final HOH! NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:14 AM BBT

Erika explaining how risky that strategy was because she was unsure whether she was going to take B or J to finals if she won final HOH NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:17 AM BBT

She also said she did try to win the final HOH NT - tiffer7497

Sun 2:12 AM BBT

Boogie trying to prove that Will being evicted was HIS master plan! NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:11 AM BBT

Now Boogie saying that he threw the rope veto so that Will would go up on the block! NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:09 AM BBT

Boogie MAD at Erika , he feels insulted that she thinks Will is the "brains" behind Chill Town...B: We;ll see Tues Night! NT - jubbasparx

Sun 2:09 AM BBT

Erika hit a nerve! Boogie is upset and said he shouldn't have to live in Will's shadow. He did the work and whether it's Tues or - merrittandrews
any other time he deserves the credit!

Sun 2:08 AM BBT

He gets out of the hot tub and she's now pleading "Don't be mad at me!" Boogie says you just insulted me! E says I'm not insulting you, I think - merrittandrews
you played a great game.

Sun 2:06 AM BBT

Erika says "I took out the BRAINS of CT" Oooh Boogie doesn't like that! He tells her "You sure? Go home and watch your TiVo" NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:05 AM BBT

Ooh it's getting a little testy now. Erika trying to convince Boogie that Will was setting him up to look like the "bad" guy -- which - merrittandrews
Boogie is trying to explain is a GOOD thing. Making Boogie look like the bad guy makes him more attractive to take to the end. He's arguing back that "You are trying to make a point that Will played me -- but what he did made me look better." Erika's response is that Will made him look like the "hit man" not the strategist. Now Boogie says "We'll see on Tuesday."
Sun 2:01 AM BBT Erika now telling Boogie how she protected him during the whole game even implying that she was protecting him from WILL. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 2:00 AM BBT

B & E now debating over who is going to get Danielle's vote. Erika believes she has it because she was honest to Dani and CT lied to her. NT - merrittandrews

Sun 1:50 AM BBT

OMG! Erika just called Janelle a "FAT HO!" NT - merrittandrews

Sun 1:54 AM BBT

and a fat b!tch - tiffer7497
She's telling this to Boogie in the hot tub and kinda laughing and Boogie is going "Oh so now your true colors are really coming out."

Sun 1:43 AM BBT

E telling B what an independent woman she is. How she didn't "need" Josh... - lovintheboogie
which was why they didn't work out. Boogie stroking her ego. Kisses now and then. (ed. I love the Boogie, but can't take any more of E.)

Sun 1:30 AM BBT

Boogie just went to washroom and didn't wash his hands after....(ed:NASTY) NT - jubbasparx

Sun 1:26 AM BBT

Erika tells Boogie about her brother being 6 feet 3 - tiffer7497
and he's like a martial arts champ who knows how to use num chucks and he is very protective of Erika. Boogie looks scared as hell and is yelling like Oh my God(he must be in fear for all the mean things he said about Erika). He's also saying he wants security at the finale. Boogie decides to tell her about operation double date but says he never called her a whore or anything. Erika is asking what other bad stuff he said about her after Will was evicted. He is not telling her the bad stuff only saying he said Erika was responsible for Will's eviction, the girls must have a deal, they are going to gang up on me to get rid of me, and he says he said the gloves are off. Boogie does not tell her about the he used her up comment, or the ugly comment, or that he called her a ho or Scrubika. Erika keeps saying you better tell me what you said.

Sun 1:17 AM BBT

Okay, so i was leaving, then i heard Boogie give Erika the soft version of Operation double date... - Taffy
except he tells her he wasn't playing her, it was just a playful thing. that Will didn't know how close he was to her. she says very calmly "is there anything else you want to tell me" something like before her brother beats him up. then she tells him her brother does martial arts and boogie starts screaming (jokingly) like he's scared. (okay, now I'm gone!)

It sounded to me as tho B really IS nervous about her brother, and he maybe should be - he tried - Starlady
to soft-pedal his DR sessions and the times talking to Will about her, trying to say it was them doing their 'bad boy' routine.

Also, he said repeatedly that he is taking security to the finale - I believed him, but he made it sound like a joke. And, he asked her if her mom could 'control' her brother and she told him "No, and he (world champion NumChuk (sp?) brother) is VERY protective"

Sun 1:10 AM BBT

Still in Hot tub stroking each other's egos. she's told him, again, how she felt attracted to thim since she met him at Dolce and so on... - Taffy
he's telling her she's the best person in a situation like this. both telling each other how special, generous, loving the other is...(ed. sorry, it's so deep in there now...I'm bailing! good nite!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Live feeds Sat 9/9   Snidget     09-09-06       
   RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9   Snidget     09-09-06     1  
   RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9   davwav02     09-09-06     2  
     RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9   oasisfan1994     09-09-06     3  
     RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9   AyaK     09-09-06     4  
         Is this it?   AyaK     09-09-06     5  
             RE: Is this it?   AyaK     09-09-06     6  
                 RE: Is this it?   linz79     09-09-06     7  
                     RE: Is this it?   AyaK     09-09-06     8  
                         RE: Is this it?   AyaK     09-09-06     9  
                             RE: Is this it?   Issis257     09-09-06     10  
                                 RE: Is this it?   AyaK     09-10-06     11  
                                     RE: Is this it?   Savahnna     09-10-06     22  
   Feeds back up   AyaK     09-10-06     12  
     RE: Feeds back up   AyaK     09-10-06     13  
         RE: Feeds back up   AyaK     09-10-06     14  
             RE: Feeds back up   AyaK     09-10-06     15  
                 LOL   AyaK     09-10-06     16  
                     RE: LOL   Snidget     09-10-06     17  
                         Delusional   AyaK     09-10-06     18  
                             RE: Delusional   Snidget     09-10-06     19  
                             RE: Delusional   annabananna     09-10-06     20  
   RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9   Elaine0     09-10-06     21  
     RE: Live feeds Sat 9/9   okaychatt     09-10-06     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •