The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-02, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
I thought that it might be kind of cool to start a thread discussing which Survivor contestants that we where the most attracted to. I'll start it out and give my favorites.

5. Jerri
I just couldn't help it. Sometimes I just like the "Bad Girls."

4. Gina
Visions of that skin tight black bikini just won't leave my head.

3. Colleen
She could have been number one, but she did that Animal movie and it dropped her down a couple of slots.

2. Kim P.
She was the most physically attractive of all the Survivors to me, but she lost the number one slot because of a lack of personality.

1. Patrica .... Just joking

#1. Elizabeth
This girl had it all. The beauty, the personality. I can remember my heart just melting when I would see her cry on TV. I think I cried when she was voted out...

I know that you guys have had some crushes (ITZY) and would love to hear about them.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Teddy_Bear 04-09-02 1
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! LadyT 04-09-02 2
   RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! kawee 04-09-02 5
       RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! LadyT 04-09-02 6
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! J Slice 04-09-02 3
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! macamrox 04-09-02 4
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! MeToo 04-09-02 7
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Survivorerist 04-09-02 8
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! JeffGator 04-09-02 9
   RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! J Slice 04-10-02 10
       RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! JeffGator 04-10-02 11
           RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Teddy_Bear 04-10-02 12
               RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! JeffGator 04-10-02 16
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! SurvivinDawg 04-10-02 13
   RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! JeffGator 04-10-02 15
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Drive My Car 04-10-02 14
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Swami 04-10-02 17
   RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! ivoryElephant 04-10-02 18
       RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! JeffGator 04-11-02 24
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! VargasBros 04-10-02 19
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! katem 04-10-02 20
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! bergdogg 04-10-02 21
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! bubbastan 04-11-02 22
 Elisabeth / Jenna / Sarah / Gina PagongRatEater 04-11-02 23
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! katttywoman 04-12-02 25
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Survivor_Steve 04-14-02 26
   RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Teddy_Bear 04-15-02 27
       RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! Survivor_Steve 04-15-02 28
 RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!! MandyM 04-16-02 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-09-02, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-11-02 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Hi Naked , will I do?

My picks:

#10: Kel--exotic; however, I'm not particularily attracted to right wingers.

#9: Silas--in 2nd-to-last place because of arrogant personality--but could give my number 1 pick a run for his money in the looks department.

#8: Greg--amusing but weird. Okay, he's not that great looking; I'll bet he's never boring 'though.

#7: Rob--yeah I know he seems like a jerk. Bad boys can be awfully appealing; 'though, I'd never KNOWINGLY date one of them.

#6: Colby. I'm just a sucker for cowboys--Oh wait . . . didn't Jerri say that?

#5: Nick--gorgeous hunk--seemed too reclusive on show, for my liking.

#4: Hunter. I know he has a big honker, but he just oozes charisma and sex appeal.

#3: Jeff V--great smile, quick wit and fun personality.

#2: Gabe. What can I say? I'm just a sucker for cute adorable sweethearts (especially ones with brains).

#1: Rudy--just Kidding ! LOL.

REAL NUMBER ONE SELECTION: Drumbeat please!!! . . .

Ethan--of course! With that curly black hair, sensual eyes, quiet intelligence, and come-hither smile (One can dream).
He is the all-around, sexiest survivor of all time!

*Note: edited for legibility and spelling.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-02, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Excellent idea!
I looked at this and came up with one thing. TO qualify for the top spot, you must be a member of chez Shakes.

Had a big ole crush on Colby. But then he shaved. He was so much better looking when he was all scruffy.

And now I will admit it. Rob is my Biggest Survivor crush, however my biggest reality TV crush is of course, Will from BB2. I do not think anyone will ever beat him.

Whatever

kawee 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kawee Click to send private message to kawee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Lady T, what about Hardy? Now that boy is the BOMB!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Kawee, if you go look in the BB basher forum, you can see exactly where I hold Hardly in crush terms

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
My biggest crush was/is Jeff Varner, for that sexy body, and a searing wit. You can't not like Jeff.

This is not to say that I haven't been attracted to others...

Kel (especially at the reunion) was a complete fox; say what you will about loners, but I'd happily feed him jerky any day of the week.

Nick. I just thought he was damn cute.

Silas... That idiot. But can't deny he's a looker.

And this season...
(You'll laugh at me I'm sure...)
HUNTER!!!! The man knows so much... and... that body. DAMN.

But my <3 belongs to Gary (of Dave and Gary...)

-=J=-
President of the Unofficial Dave and Gary fanclub

"Look at the natives!"
"They're not called natives, they're called people. This isn't 1800." - Dave n' Gary

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-02, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
5. Elizabeth - S2 - girl next door
4. Kelly - S3 - hated to see her go so early
3. Sarah - S4 (Ms. Funbags)
2. Kim P - S3 - smokin' bod
1. Gina - S4 - the deliciously spankable, Ms. Crews

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-02, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Way cool thread Naked!

Here's my top 5.

5. Nick. I would have liked to have placed him higher but I didn't get to know him well enough.
4. Hunter. What a bod! Pass the tanning oil!
3. Colby. He was just plain hot.
2. Ethan. Okay, it's reversed from the others. His hair was great but blondes do have more fun!
1. Gabe the Babe. Only I wish he had stayed on the beach. He sort of lost his appeal when he appeared on the Early show.

Did anyone else think they all looked better on the island/outback/African safari than in real life?

MeToo

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-02, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Great thresd idea, Naked! Here are mine, from 5 to 1...

5) Lindsey (S3) - With the exception of that period thing, I thought she was a very nice lady. Kept pushing herself even when she had reached her emotional limit. #5 because: S3 was so boring and after 3 weeks it was hard to really like anyone on that show.

4) Alicia (S2) - She was tough, and didn't take nothing from nobody. She showed that it wasn't just the men who could be plotters and schemers. Oh yeah, she also had oh-so-gorgeous abs. #4 because: Didn't really get a nice, sweet reputation like others above her.

3) Gretchen (S1) - A team player, was extremely nice to her tribemates all the time. She seemed really into the game. When she got voted off, she couldn't believe it, and, by her personality, neither could America. #3 because: A little too old for me. Also because she's married...

2) Neleh (S4) - My current Survivor crush. There's never a sad moment with her. Her aura is warm enough to melt wax. Her sweet personality and smile just make my heart go thumpity thump every time I see her on screen. Happy, sweet and pretty, what a combination. #2 because: 5 little letters...

1) Amber (S2) - Always seemed to be the underdog on her tribe, but never let it get to her. But I never did get that phone call, so I had to move on sometime #1 because: Didn't come out of the game with a million, but won 14 new friends (I think she said it was 14 in an interview). It was a lot of fun crushing on her

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-02 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

Edited because I accidentally put Kim Johnson instead of Kim Powers Ugh!
5.Amber--Ok, i absolutely hated her at first, but after jerri was booted I realized that she wasn't so bad. She just got in with the wrong crowd. She was very dull though in my opinion and not too intelligent.
4.Neleh--I don't know alot about her yet, but she seems really nice and is definitely cute.
3.Kim Powers--I wasn't as crazy about her as many, but I do think in real life she's a very nice person.
2.Gina--I liked her personality alot, I think she's one of the most intelligent females on the show, and we seem to have a lot in common in real life. Both attend/attended UF, both interested and involved in the environment, and both hate Rob and Sean.
1.Colleen--I think she was the sweetest girl to play survivor. She seemed to be just as nice in real life as she appeared on the show. Also a good sense of humor. She is the kind of girl I could bring home to mom

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Jeff... Kim Johnson? Are you sure about that? ... Mamakim? Sorry man... but... old ladies...

Maybe you mean Kim Powers?

-=J=-
President of the Unofficial Dave and Gary fanclub

"Is that my socks, or is that Bangkok?" - Gary

04-10-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Oh man, that's embarrassing! Hahaha thanks J-slice. I did mean Kim Powers. I better edit my post before I became the laughing stock of the board. And no, I don't have a thing for old women.

04-10-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
No Jeff, you could never become "the laughing stock of the board." We both know who that dubious honour really belongs too !! LOL.

04-10-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
LOL, teddybear--I gotcha!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
#5 - Sarah - all the Bashing of Princess Fluffypillows made me feel sorry for her. Endowments notwithstanding, she is fine...

#4 - Alicia - when she came out for S-II jury duty in that skintight black outfit, I was done for.

#3 - Jerri - she DID look good in that blue bikini... and looked great in Playboy (despite the airbrushing).

#2 - Liz - Liz just is...

#1 - Colleen - just a typical University of Georgia co-ed. Woof! (JeffGator, you ARE aware that Colleen is a Dawg, aren't you ?!?!)

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-10-02, 04:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Hahaha, hey SurvivinDawg, I had no idea that she was a University of Georgia graduate. That doesn't affect my opinion of her, hehehe. I actually respect UGA alot--the only enemy of the Gators I have no respect for is FSU. I feel that UGA is a great academic school and a great athletic school so I respect them alot. FSU, on the otherhand, while i think it has great athletic programs, my golden retriever "Murray" had high enough grades and SAT scores to get in.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Ohhhhhhh, I thought this was going to be tough, I was thinking i had to choose just one, but since no one else narrowed theirs down.

COLBY!!!!! Although he looked much cuter on the show.

tied with

JEFF Varner!!! This guy is so cute, so funny, and probably the survivor I would like to hang out with the most.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Only two I liked well enough to use the word 'crush':

2. Jeff Varner on S2 was very likeable. Witty, smart, nice looking. He just couldn't resist the dark side & got booted too soon.

1. Hunter Ellis. He's got the whole package. He's a full meal deal. He's...oh heck, he's perfect. And evil mumbles-when-he-talks Rob booted him.

P.S. JeffGator? Don't worry about your little mix up. I'm sure lots of guys have made the same mistake! LOL

Swami

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-10-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Gina and Colleen were my two favorites.

"I know I don't know you, and you're probably not what you seem, but I sure would like to find out so why don't you climb down of that TV screen"

Gina Crews, the Sole Survivor!

04-11-02, 03:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
What can I say ivoryelephant--you've got damn good taste in women!

VargasBros 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-02, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VargasBros Click to send private message to VargasBros Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
I've never really had crushes on any Survivor. I've been attracted to several based on physical appearance alone, but their darn personalities ( or lack thereof ) keep getting in the way! Prime example #1 is John- when the survivors were first announced I thought he was very attractive. Now his power trip is making him ugly.

Jeff V. is also very good looking. Plus, he just seems fun.

I'm also going to have to throw in Nick. He's just a beautiful man.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-02 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

I've liked a few of the boys, here goes:

Colby. Total stud muffin, but seems full of himself.
Hunter. Total stud muffin, AND seems like a great guy.
John. ADORABLE, ADORABLE, ADORABLE !!!!!
Joel. Total stud muffin, but seems like a jerk.
Michael. Attractive "older" man.

Some of the girls have been really cute as well. Jenna, Gina, Sarah, Kim P., Jerri, Liz.

But those five guys are clearly the best in my book.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-10-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-02 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

This was a tough one, but I will rank them by season, and then by all time hottest:

Season 1: Colleen Haskell (duh)
Season 2: Elisabeth Filarski
Season 3: Kim Powers
Season 4: Gina Crews

Now, for my all time top 5:
#5: Jessie Camacho- She wason all of two episodes, but her pure sexyness rates above any other. What can I say, I love those latinas!!
#4: Neleh Dennis- I love this little girl. Definately the sweetest survivor to date. She even beat out the queen of sweet (now ex-queen of sweet) Elisabeth. She is still in the game, and is the only true eye candy left in the game.
#3: Gina Crews- Natural beauty and the ability to spit a watermelon seed farther than anyone in America. Not to mention an amazing person!!
#2: Elisabeth Filarski- The lady that most men consider the hottest survivor ever is second in my book. Damn she is hot, but I only have one top lady, and as much as I loved Filarski, I love my top hunny more!
#1: Kim Powers: GOOD GOD!!! I fell in love with this hunny in S3, and became obsessed at the reunion!! She has the looks, the brains, and the personality of my dream woman. This is the kind of woman that I salivated about when I was 14!!! Now I am an adult, and seeing her brings me back to that great time in my life.

Will you please take "I would like to f**k Maralyn 'Mad Dog' Hershey" off of your profile.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-02, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
How about a compromise? I'd like to mix a little of this one, a bit more of another, etc., and see what I'd come up with.

Ethan's wild curly hair, Rodger's sweetness and gentlemanly ways, Gabe's idealism (tempered by Jeff Varner's wit and practicality), the Colbster's eyes and smile, and Hunter's great bod. Hmmm.....

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Elisabeth / Jenna / Sarah / Gina"
I loved all these girls. Sarah was kind of a guilty pleasure, but sertainly a nice piece of eye candy.

Always thought Colleen was over-rated (maybe just not my type).

Jenna was just cute and oh-so vulnerable.

Elisabeth had it all. Brains, looks, a great personality and a strong will.

Gina was way sweet, but didn't play a very good game.

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Well, of course I had the HUGEST crush on Ethan, but there was someone else even before him. That was JOEL from S1. Good lord, that man was hot! All those chicks who thought he was a chauvenist can kiss my a$$! That was one gorgeous hunk of male and there will NEVER be anyone like him!

But then, Ethan was also the ultimate sweetheart, and he had those curls! So the two are tied in my book. Hmmm, to be stuck on a deserted island with those two! I'd be in Heaven!

Ya know what, I really miss Ethan!

Survivor_Steve 47 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-02, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Steve Click to send private message to Survivor_Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
I have had so many survivor crushes...Here are mine.
5. Teresa

4. Tammy

3. Kelly

2. Neleh

1. Kim P.

04-15-02, 03:26 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Which one? Kelly Goldsmith from s3, or Kelly Wigglesworth from s1? Just wondering.

Survivor_Steve 47 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivor_Steve Click to send private message to Survivor_Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Kelly Goldsmith for s3

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-16-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Biggest Survivor crush !!!"
Cool thresd!

The only real Survivor "crush" I had was Ethan from S3...however, like T, my all-time Reality TV crush was Will from BB2. Can you say YUMMY? Mmmmmmmmmm! Oh oh oh, and an honorable mention goes to Michael from "Love Cruise". Heeeee!

Rob from S4 was just starting to do it for me when he got the boot. Rats.

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •