The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
Let’s consolidate - instead of having multiple threads, from now and on, I think it is most prudent to post everything related the U/J in Porto Rico pictures to right here? I don't want to miss a thing on this picture spoiler, well with how much fun the M/G London picture was!

So in the interest of order I'm starting this thread here and hoping that it gains traction. Thanks. (Racygirl since you are new I don't mean to be stepping on your toes by this or anything it's just a matter of order, I hope you understand. Thanks)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RaceyGirl's First Pic IceCat 03-30-05 2
   Comparison to San Juan Airport IceCat 03-30-05 3
       RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport ihavturtlduvluv 03-30-05 5
           RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport IceCat 03-30-05 6
               RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport RaceyGirl 03-30-05 8
                   RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport tikigirlie 03-31-05 13
 RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread callasin 03-30-05 7
   RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread RaceyGirl 03-30-05 9
       RE: New Picture - What do you think... RaceyGirl 03-30-05 10
           RE: New Picture - What do you think... The Amazing Racer 03-30-05 11
               RE: New Picture - What do you think... RaceyGirl 03-30-05 12
           I think it's Ron IceCat 03-31-05 14
               RE: I think it's Ron PepeLePew13 03-31-05 15
                   RE: I think it's Ron popeave 03-31-05 16
                   Backpack IceCat 03-31-05 18
                       RE: Backpack Risti 04-01-05 32
               RE: I think it's Ron banzai 03-31-05 20
               RE: I think it's Ron RaceyGirl 03-31-05 24
               look at the shoulders Pianomommy 04-01-05 31
               RE: I think it's Ron The Amazing Racer 04-28-05 67
           To RaceyGirl supsandalee 04-04-05 36
               RE: To RaceyGirl RaceyGirl 04-04-05 38
                   RE: To RaceyGirl xdemigoddesss 04-29-05 68
 Our three NE teams pmspml5 03-31-05 17
   RE: Our three NE teams ARnutz 03-31-05 19
       RE: Our three NE teams PepeLePew13 03-31-05 21
           RE: Our three NE teams mykidsmom 03-31-05 22
               RE: Our three NE teams Devious Weasel 03-31-05 25
           RE: Our three NE teams ARnutz 03-31-05 23
               To Devious Weasel The Amazing Racer 03-31-05 26
                   RE: To Devious Weasel louislam 04-01-05 28
                       Explanation FFantasyFX 04-01-05 30
                           RE: Explanation Neobie 04-02-05 33
                           RE: Explanation television 04-05-05 40
 Great find! Jims02 04-01-05 27
 RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread esquire 04-01-05 29
   RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread michel 04-04-05 34
       RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread MTommy 04-04-05 35
           RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread callasin 04-04-05 37
           RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread louislam 04-05-05 39
               RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread brfan 04-06-05 41
                   Response about Rob and Info about M... RaceyGirl 04-06-05 42
                       RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... brfan 04-06-05 43
                           RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... michel 04-13-05 44
                               RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... tikigirlie 04-14-05 45
                                   RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... Momobing 04-14-05 46
                                       RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... tikigirlie 05-02-05 70
                                   RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... Ottopart 04-14-05 47
                                       RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... TeamJoisey 04-14-05 48
                                           not the one that foundi t but...... brfan 04-26-05 49
                                               RE: not the one that foundi t but..... PepeLePew13 04-26-05 50
                                                   RE: not the one that foundi t but..... ARnutz 04-26-05 51
                                                       RE: not the one that foundi t but..... PepeLePew13 04-26-05 52
                                                           RE: not the one that foundi t but..... ARnutz 04-26-05 54
                                           RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... tikigirlie 04-28-05 66
                                   RE: Response about Rob and Info abo... msbuni30 04-26-05 53
 Let's discuss the backpacks TeamJoisey 04-27-05 55
   RE: Let's discuss the backpacks PepeLePew13 04-27-05 56
       RE: Let's discuss the backpacks ARnutz 04-27-05 58
   RE: Let's discuss the backpacks Drwu 04-27-05 57
       RE: Let's discuss the backpacks Neobie 04-27-05 59
           RE: Let's discuss the backpacks tikigirlie 04-27-05 61
               RE: Let's discuss the backpacks The Amazing Racer 04-27-05 62
   The Press Release Devious Weasel 04-27-05 60
       RE: The Press Release pinay_racer 04-27-05 63
           RE: The Press Release guyRaven 04-28-05 64
               RE: The Press Release tikigirlie 04-28-05 65
                   RE: The Press Release canadafan 04-29-05 69
                   That is not what Phil said... volsfan 05-02-05 71
                       RE: That is not what Phil said... weecama 05-03-05 72
                       RE: That is not what Phil said... PepeLePew13 05-03-05 73
                           RE: That is not what Phil said... volsfan 05-03-05 74
                               Time of Photos? supsandalee 05-05-05 75
                                   RE: Time of Photos? RaceyGirl 05-05-05 76
                                       RE: Time of Photos? guyRaven 05-05-05 77
                                           RE: Time of Photos? guyRaven 05-05-05 78
                                           RE: Time of Photos? RaceyGirl 05-05-05 79
                                               RE: Time of Photos? weecama 05-05-05 80
                                                   THANKS, RaceyGirl!!! Flowerpower 05-06-05 81
                                                       RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!! supsandalee 05-06-05 82
                                                           RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!! RaceyGirl 05-06-05 83
                                                               RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!! Chateau d If 05-07-05 84
                                                                   RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!! RaceyGirl 05-08-05 85
 RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread waldo555 05-10-05 86
   RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread JackieKay 05-11-05 87
       RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread cahaya 05-11-05 88
           RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread molpel 05-11-05 89
               RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread Tsina 05-12-05 90
                   RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread dragonflies 05-12-05 92
 Kudos to RaceyGirl! PepeLePew13 05-12-05 91
 As a thanks to RaceyGirl IceCat 05-13-05 93
   You're Welcome! RaceyGirl 05-15-05 94
       RE: You're Welcome! cahaya 05-15-05 95
       RE: You're Welcome! Flowerpower 05-19-05 96

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RaceyGirl's First Pic"
http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=2in7r5

03-30-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Comparison to San Juan Airport"
Here is the San Juan Airport terminal:

Here is a detail of departure level:

The amount of light shining in the background of raceygirl's pick leads me to believe her picture was taken in near the left edge of the second pic above with her camera pointing to the right.

This enlargement shows a window and low wall under the awning like structure:

I think that window and low wall is visible in raceygirl's pic:

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport"
IceCat, I agree with your assessment.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell what the readerboards say? I don't have a good program to blow them up. That could help us perhaps get an idea of where they are heading?

I definitely don't think this one is a hoax though - so now I'm wondering if puddin's info as posted on the reality boards is correct?

The plot definitely thickens!

~turtle

03-30-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-05 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

Airport information sign:

This sign looks like itpoints to buses, cabs, parking on the arrivals level:

RaceyGirl 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaceyGirl Click to send private message to RaceyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport"
WOW...IceCat you have got it right on....I was waiting to check my luggage at the counter to the farthest left which is exactly where they pulled up. I can tell you that the other people that appeared to be Amazing Race teams were at the American Airlines counter once I got into the airport. I didn't see which counter U/J went to. I did see a male/female team getting interviewed in the airport - which with the teams left makes means it was Ron and Kelly or another sneaky move on Amazing Race...unfortunately, we weren't quite bold enough to snap a picture during the interview & I don't have that great of a mental picture from then, but they were a white male/female couple with dark hair. But, I'm IMPRESSED with your perfect airport analysis.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Comparison to San Juan Airport"
it seems to me that uchenna and joyce have no backpacks and one of them is carrying a baggie similar to the one M/G got after they were stripped of their possessions. do you think this means they were last in a NEL as well? that would be interesting.

of course, they could just be running somewhere and leaving their bags behind for that itty-bit of time.

callasin 58 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callasin Click to send private message to callasin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
Someone named about that at Sucks claims they recognize the airport as the one in Puerto Rico.
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessageRange?topicID=4446.topic&start=801&stop=820

03-30-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaceyGirl Click to send private message to RaceyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
I want to point out that I believe they completed TASKS in Puerto Rico because they pulled up in black Mercedes SUVs...

03-30-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: New Picture - What do you think?"
Here is another picture I took - obviously not as good as the U/J pic I got - but looking back - is the guy in blue here Ron? This was taken in the San Juan airport too on 12/18/04 right before I saw the male/female couple interviewed. I know one of you has the episodes saved - I know I have seen Ron in a blue long-sleeve shirt before - any comment on the figure or shoes? I can't tell if it's him or silly camera people.

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=2ioz81

The Amazing Racer 51 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Amazing%20Racer Click to send private message to The%20Amazing%20Racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Picture - What do you think?"
This is great stuff! It's not necessarily on of the teams I was hoping for in the Final 3, but this and the betting spoiler make it pretty obvious: U/J win the Race. I didn't anticipate it happening, but I'm still kind of bummed Gretchen and Meredith weren't seen. They've really grown on me. RaceyGirl, did you by chance see an older couple? As for the newest pic, I don't believe it's Ron, but I could easily be mistaken. It's just that the pack looks too small and the rumor goes that they quit in a few episodes. It's also likely that Kelly would be somewhere remotely near Ron. But then again, you never know.

03-30-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: New Picture - What do you think?"
I know! After yesterday's episode how can you not love Gretchen? Unfortunately, I did not spot any older teams arriving or inside the airport in San Juan. Of course, they could have been well ahead, or behind, the teams I saw. ;)

03-31-05, 05:46 AM (EST)
14. "I think it's Ron"
To start here is a cropped/enlarged version of raceygirl's pic with detailed looks at hair and shoes:

Here are some pics of Ron from the CBS website for comparison:

Ron Digging

Shoes look like a match and the pants have zip away legs and could be the shorts in raceygirl's photo.

Ron Crouched

Still looking good on the shoes.

Back of Ron's Head

Note rounded squareback military cut is starting to get shaggy looking. Good match for raceygirl's photo.

I'd have to say that it's Ron... 95% sure.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I think it's Ron"
I agree on the analysis and comparison, Icey, and concur that is likely Ron... the only thing sticking out at me is the backpack. If that IS Ron, then they had a NEL where they lost everything, then got a smaller backpack to put in things they've picked up since then.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-05, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I think it's Ron"
Definitely a different backpack. Here's a pic of Ron and Kelly from this week's "Insider" videos:

Both backpacks have wide black straps, but the straps on the pack in Raceygirl's pic #2 appear to be narrow and grey.

I'd bet that they did lose everything in a NEL at some point.

The socks and shoes are a good match to Ron.

03-31-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
18. "Backpack"
Most teams pair down to a 'smaller version of their stuff' (nod to George Carlin). As a military man, I would expect that Ron has anticipated this swith to a lighter 'fighting order of kit' and has included smaller back packs folded into the bottom of the larger packs.

I do this sort of thing myself when I travel on longer trips so that I can make a day bag for overnight trips away from my main base of operations.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Backpack"
My hiking backpack, which I got for a trip to Europe that involved a bit of backpacking, had a smaller backpack that zipped right on/off of the larger pack. It was intended for daytrips/carryon luggage. Since Uchenna and Joyce also are just carrying a smaller bag(although I agree theirs looks more like the result of a NEL since it's just a shopping bag), perhaps they were simply required to check their luggage?

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I think it's Ron"
the cave task in S. Africa

03-31-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
24. "RE: I think it's Ron"
Awesome job again IceCat!! I also wanted to note that the team that arrived before U/J arrived about 10 minutes, give or take a couple minutes, before U/J - not a big difference (I was still waiting to check my bags, which is why I missed where U/J went in the airport). U/J didn't check anything - what they had in the pic is all they had when they jumped out of the SUV - and I don't think they or the other team went back to the SUVs because as soon as they parked them at the curb they jumped out and went into the airport - then some Amazing Race staff got in the SUVs and went and parked them somewhere. Nice, valet on the Amazing Race

Pianomommy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pianomommy Click to send private message to Pianomommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "look at the shoulders"
I THINK it might be Ron -- I look at the picture of him kneeling in the sand and it looks like he might have a smaller backpack on even in that picture. You can JUST barely see the top of the pack and you can see how the straps "dig" into his shoulders and the straps look like the ones in the top photo of him standing in teh airport.

04-28-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Amazing%20Racer Click to send private message to The%20Amazing%20Racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: I think it's Ron"
I'm sure it's Ron now... The clothes he's wearing in the pic, are the same clothes he was wearing at the Non-Elim. It's him.

supsandalee 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supsandalee Click to send private message to supsandalee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "To RaceyGirl"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

>Here is another picture I took obviously not as good as the U/J pic I got - but looking back is the guy in blue here Ron? This was taken in the San Juan airport too on 12/18/04 right before I saw the male/female couple interviewed.

Hope this doesn't sound too confusing but if this picture was taken just before you saw a male/female couple being interviewed, does this mean the couple being interviewed were not Ron/Kelly? If so, that could only leave Rob/Amber and Meredith/Gretchen. It should be easy to distinguish between young with dark hair or older with gray? Do you remember how many total teams you saw?

04-04-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
38. "RE: To RaceyGirl"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

Hello! I saw two teams...one I now know is U/J. The other I definately believe now to have been R/K. There was a team that arrived while I was in line that I missed in the excitement - they were the team ahead of U/J. So, I could have missed a team altogether, or that team could have been R/K who I saw inside the airport later. Also a Survivor fan, I would have noticed R/A FOR SURE And, I did not see any older teams. Fun, Fun!

xdemigoddesss 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xdemigoddesss Click to send private message to xdemigoddesss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: To RaceyGirl"
Hello! I saw two teams...one I now know is U/J. The other I definately believe now to have been R/K. There was a team that arrived while I was in line that I missed in the excitement - they were the team ahead of U/J. So,I could have missed a team altogether, or that team could have been R/K who I saw inside the airport later. Also a Survivor fan, I would have noticed R/A FOR SURE And, I did not see any older teams. Fun, Fun!

So you can account for two teams, but know there were three, and so we know now that the third HAS to be R/A or M/G, and you do not think it was either? I wish you had seen them

I am going to stick to my belief/delusion of Rob and Amber. They have played the game well.
Good job on the pics btw. I would have been so into all the running around I may have forgotten I had a camera.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Our three NE teams "
Ok our three NE teams are probably R/K, U/J and M/G. We think from these pics that U/J and R/K are 2 of the last 3 teams right? Any clues as to who the third team is - didnt the first spoiler say something about 1 team being way behind - who were the other teams - one was R/K the other???

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Our three NE teams "
I'm really bad at searching threads and too lazy to sift through all of the ones we've had, but I remember early on in the season that there was a spoiler that said there was "a couple" and a team with "two guys" (who looked like twins) spotted in NY. I can't remember if there was a decription of the 3rd team.

I think if it wasn't disproven, that Brian & Greg could be the other team, but again I don't know where to begin to look for the thread.

Can anybody help out?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

03-31-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Our three NE teams "
The only problem with that "couple" wording is that five of the final six teams are couples, the only exception being Brian/Greg.

Scratch and sniff

mykidsmom 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mykidsmom Click to send private message to mykidsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Our three NE teams "
I think the picture of u/j is accurate because of the cameraman. The one of Ron? I don't know. Could the show send eliminated contestants on a search in order to get their consolation prize? They would have the appearance of racing, with clue boxes, etc., but they are the only ones hunting. This would be a way to fool spoilers??

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Our three NE teams "
I thought we knew from past experience that eliminated racers continued to "race" - Charla and Mirna and the Twins in Singapore, for example.

03-31-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Our three NE teams "
I'm sorry, I should have said "male-female" team, this would exclude Lynn & Alex.

Plus, if the photo above is Ron (which I'm pretty sure of), then that would be (at least one) male-female (couple) team.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

03-31-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
26. "To Devious Weasel"
What was that thing you were saying about the twins and C/M in Singapore? I never heard that one. Also, at first I was skeptical of that photo, but the shoes and the socks and pants all look right. I wonder where Kelly is though? If this is right, the CBS Background Spoiler is no longer legit. (U/J and R/K together in the Final 3) Also that rumor about R/K breaking down at some point doesn't seem likely. But who am I to say? Right now I'm rooting for Meredith and Gretchen, but I don't think they'll be around much longer. So, then I'll root for U/J because they donated clothes and money to M/G and I thought that was nice.

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: To Devious Weasel"
I also don't know about it.
Could anyone explain?

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Explanation"
Somone else can probably give more information than me, but from what I can recall . . .

In TAR5, Kami & Karli and Alison & Donnie were spotted racing with rickshaws in the Phillipines. Charla & Mirna were also spotted at a hotel in the same location. That lead to some speculation that they were part of the final five/four. However, as you all well know, that was not the case. Apparently, after a team loses, they are flown off to sequesterville.

Sequesterville usually is a location in the latter stages of the race. When the final five/four teams arrive at the location, Bertram and company send out the other teams as decoys. That's why pretty much all the teams were spotted in the location. Thankfully, we had the excellent Australian/New Zealand airport spoiler, which eventually allowed us to figure out the final four.

This process is then repeated in the final city, where eliminated teams are sent along the racecourse path before and after the real final three. Decoys of course make our job much tougher. Even if a team is spotted at a certain location along the race doesn't necessarily mean they are still in it. So, Uchenna/Joyce and Ron/Kelly could possibly be decoys, although with all the other evidence out there, I'm quite confident of this spoiler.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Explanation"
What makes it even more difficult was that Sequesterville in TAR5 was Chiangmai in Thailand! Alison/Donny were sequestered there for quite a while, there were photos of them at Buddhist temples and elephants on a talk show. (They've never left the USA before the race.)

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Explanation"
And it's far more likely that someone would be used as a "decoy" on a task than in an airport, so if that is Ron in the pics, I'd say he's still in the race at that point.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Great find!"
...And great visual analysis, IceCat! This is why I love our Spoiling section!

Is it possible that Uchenna and Joyce finish last in the final non-elimination leg? It's likely that eventually the non-eliminated teams would try to find/buy some sort of travel bag to carry around, instead of those plastic bags. Of course, maybe they'll just try to save the money...

Their non-elimination might still be "fresh," so to speak.

Jims02: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate. Jims' Random Thoughts

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-01-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
Just because U/J and R/K were spotted with some great photos in Puerto Rico, it doesn't necessarily mean they each made the final 3. There could still be 4 teams racing in Puerto Rico and everyone is going from Puerto Rico to another place for the final pitstop where the 4th place team is eliminated. Then the remaining 3 teams head back to the USA to the finish line. That would allow the background theory to remain a possible spoiler for the rest of the show

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
I have a problem with a Puerto Rico sighting. The race started in LA and if they go to Puerto Rico that would mean they do more than a race around the world. A finish anywhere in the US makes sense but not travelling to the caribeans and then back to the continent.
Furthermore, being already down to 6 teams and not having travelled to Europe or Asia yet, they wouldn't have time for a leg in the Caribeans, would they?

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
I still would not be surprised if they take an elliptical path and go through Turkey and London. (Per the opening stills) That would mean from London the go to Caribbean. If they do go by way of the normal around the world path, then it may just a very long long flight from East Asia to Caribbean (or I also think I read somewhere that they may stop in Canada first). Those pictures look real to me and I have little doubt that they stopped in that airport on this race for some purpose.

callasin 58 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callasin Click to send private message to callasin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
One of the spoilers early in the race was about someone who saw a team dressed in light blue on a flight from Puerto Rico to Miami on the 18th. I'm not sure where the siler came from but you can find a copy at Sucks. It was widely speculated that this time was Ron and Kelly which fits with these photos if that is Ron. I think the photos are real too.

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
I remembered Phil said there would be some differences in this season, I also wonder if the difference is that they don't travel around the world from West to East but return at some places.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

brfan 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brfan Click to send private message to brfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
did anyone notice what boston rob was wearing last night?
could it be him in the pr spolier picture?

04-06-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
42. "Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
It's not Rob - I would have known Rob from Survivor and I would have been all over that ;)

Also, I have been reading lots about TAR teams heading to Miami after San Juan - I can tell you they took AA flights out of San Juan for sure - and that I was also on an AA flight out of San Juan to Miami 12/18/04 AMERICAN AIRLINES flight 1350 SJU MIA 1,045 miles (from my statement) - they weren't there. I'm sure there were other AA flights between SJ and MI that day though.

Anyway, I really think there's no chance that was Rob and I and my friend missed it

04-06-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brfan Click to send private message to brfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
just wishful thinking...its just so hard to get rob and amber spoiler info

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
I was very sceptical about a leg in Puerto-Rico mainly because after 6 episodes they hadn't travelled to Europe or Asia yet. Seeing as how they skipped Europe and because of the new rule for the non-elimination legs, I may have to change my opinion.
Having to give away all your clothes except the ones you are wearing will prevent any NEL from happening before they have to travel from a hot climate to a cold one. We had reports of sightings in Vancouver, Montreal and Halifax at the start of the season but it would be impossible to ask contestants to go to Montreal in december (average temp of maybe 45°F)with only a t-shirt.
They already did South America, Australia would be possible but besides the Southern US or Mexico, crossing the Pacific to go to the Caribbeans may be what happens.

04-14-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 02:50 AM (EST)

i'm not so sure that's ron, because in that picture, he's wearing long sleeves and the blue shirt ron's always wearing is short sleeves. i have yet to see him wearing a long-sleeved shirt (and strangely enough, why is this person wearing a long-sleeved shirt in puerto rico? i mean, it is december, but still - it's puerto rico!)

wouldn't it be funny if it was just some random and he came on the board and said, "hey ya'll, that ain't ron. that's me and i'm just a nobody."

Momobing 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Momobing Click to send private message to Momobing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
Above in this thread, there is a picture of Ron from the cave task in S. Africa and he is wearing a long sleeved blue shirt of the identical color.

05-02-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
that is not a shirt, that's the jumpsuit everyone had to wear during the caves expedition. kelly wears a yellow one.

but the picture below shows ron in a sweater that he is wearing in his insider videos after he is mugged by phil. so yes, i think that's ron now.

Ottopart 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ottopart Click to send private message to Ottopart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

tikigirlie -

Here is a picture of Ron in a long-sleeve blue shirt. Looks to me like the same one in the Puerto Rico airport picture.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-14-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
Why are we still debating this?

Same shirt. Same shorts. Same socks. Same sneakers.
Similar height, weight and haircut.

It's clearly Ron.

The only question remaining is whether he is there as a decoy.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

04-26-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
49. "not the one that foundi t but......"
i have seen a couple places that people think that rob might be in the photo with ron....look to the right side of the picture...black pants and red shirt and red hat????????

04-26-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
50. "RE: not the one that foundi t but......"
I blew up the pic in Photoshop and twiddled around with the resolution and brightness a bit. Doesn't look like Rob to me.

Scratch and sniff

04-26-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
51. "RE: not the one that foundi t but......"
I agree with you Pepe. That guy looks too short to be Rob (not that I have a whole lot to compare to, except the women next to him.) Plus, he looks like he is traveling with a bunch of people.

04-26-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
52. "RE: not the one that foundi t but......"
The pants are too baggy to be Rob's and he doesn't have any kind of bag that would have a strap from shoulder to hip like that (he's too macho for that. ).

And you'd think that if Ron was there in the same area as Rob, he'd tag along like a lost puppy behind Rob instead of asking someone for help...

Scratch and sniff

04-26-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
54. "RE: not the one that foundi t but......"
And you'd think that if Ron was there in the same area as Rob, he'd tag along like a lost puppy behind Rob instead of asking someone for help...

Ooooh! Pepe, this could be a huge clue! You are right, if Romber was there someone would be hanging around to see what they are doing.

~Romber could be in the top 3 and just not be in the airport at the same time.

~The 2 teams could have cut ties by this point in the race.

~Romber could have been eliminated by then.

OR... it could be something completely different.

04-28-05, 06:00 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
um, i was questioning it because i wasn't sure. so what? sue me. if you were a R/K fan (which i'm NOT) wouldn't you rather be A) a bit unsure and be ecstatic to see it come true than B) completely sure that it was ron and be crestfallen if it was false?

anyway, in the insider videos of R/K after they were stripped you can see ron's blue sweater (which you can't really see while he's strorming the fortress) that's in RaceyGirl's picture.

i hate to see R/K make it to the puerto rico leg, but whatever.

msbuni30 35 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msbuni30 Click to send private message to msbuni30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Response about Rob and Info about Miami Destination"
>
>i'm not so sure that's ron,
>because in that picture, he's
>wearing long sleeves and the
>blue shirt ron's always wearing
>is short sleeves. i have
>yet to see him wearing
>a long-sleeved shirt (and strangely
>enough, why is this person
>wearing a long-sleeved shirt in
>puerto rico? i mean, it
>is december, but still -
>it's puerto rico!)
>

This is just for the "It's not Ron in the Picture people" since this pic is being brought up again....there is a picture posted with Ron wearing a long sleeve blue shirt at the Meat Road-block. Plus, is you look very closely at the picture the man across from Ron is wearing a very large microphone...which would be his sound person. Sorry...I couldn't figure out how to post my cropped & sharpened image of the sound guy & Ron picture.

As for the people who believe that Rob is walking in the background to the security counter....I think the ROMBER fans are trying to keep their hopes alive that they will not be eliminated next week! I don't believe it is Rob!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Let's discuss the backpacks"
In Racygirl's Puerto Rico Airport photo, Uchenna has no backpack, but he is carrying a plastic bag.
Previous speculation was that Joyce & Uchenna finish last in a Non-Elimination Leg and were forced to carry their stuff in bags, ala Meredith & Gretched.

Ron was seen with a different backpack. Now we know that Ron & Kelly did finish last in a NEL and were forced to give up their backpacks. This is Ron's replacement backpack.

There are two broadcasts remaining: May 3 and May 10.
We know that May 3 will have an elimination, because the press release for May 10 says there are three teams remaining. We can be fairly certain that J&U and R&K are among these final three teams.

Here's my question: Are Uchenna and Joyce victims of a NEL in the first half of the final episode, forcing them to switch to plastic bags? Or have they realized they are one plane ride away from the finish line, and dropped their backpacks to lighten the load?

Personally, I think we are done with non-elimination pit stops. Uchenna & Joyce have begun an all-out sprint to the finish line, and nothing in that backpack was worth a million bucks.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

04-27-05, 07:04 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Let's discuss the backpacks"
Refresh my memory... how was it handled in the past when we had a two-hour finale and no elimination in the first part of the show?

I haven't had my morning coffee kick in yet, but I recall that TAR 5 and TAR 6 both had an elimination in the first hour of the show (Linda/Karen and Hayden/Aaron), but there wasn't one in TAR 3 or TAR 4? I didn't see the first two seasons. Was there a non-elim pitstop at any point or did the teams just keep going from the previous episode's pitstop to finish line in a two-hour marathon?

Uchenna and Joyce strike me as a resourceful and smart team, so it makes sense they just decided to dispense with their packs or had them shipped home in advance from London.

Scratch and sniff

04-27-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Let's discuss the backpacks"
Prior to TAR 5, there were always 3 teams in the 2 hour finale. There was no penalty other than being in 3rd to begin the final leg. It was always a double leg with a pitstop at the end of the first hour.

In TAR 5, they introduced the "come in last, lose all your money rule." This was the first season that we saw 4 teams in the 2 hour finale. The 4th place team was then eliminated in the first hour. Same for TAR 6.

This season, I bet they are introducing another new "twist" here. The finale will still be a double leg, but at the first hour pitstop the last place team will lose all their money and their gear.

I was already kind of figuring out what was going to happen in this season's finale here --> CBS Finale Press Release thread

Drwu 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drwu Click to send private message to Drwu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Let's discuss the backpacks"
I am kind of hung up on this conundrum as well. It is obvious that this picture was 1) taken after Joyce had to shave her hair and 2) they are definitely carrying plastic bags and NO little black race bag. The only reason that I can come up with on why they do not have the race bag would be elimination. Does anyone know if last night Phil said this is the last non-elimination pit stop? One of my friends swears she heard him say that last night.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Let's discuss the backpacks"
There have always been four non-eliminations, if you count the two-part legs as one elimination and one non-elimination. So far we have had three. If it were eliminations from now on, there would only be two teams racing to the finish line.

I think Uchenna/Joyce come in last the second leg from now (after London).

04-27-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Let's discuss the backpacks"
yesterday phil said "this is the pitstop for the 9th leg of the race" (or something like that). in the first episode he said that eight of the eleven would be elimination.

1) pitstop in lima, peru (R/C eliminated)
2) pitstop in santiago, chile (M/H eliminated)
3) pitstop in mendoza, argentina (D/B eliminated)
4) pitstop in buenos aires, argentina (S/P eliminated)
5a) pitstop in soweto, south africa (NEL - M/G) *****
5b) pitstop in gabarone, botswana (R/D eliminated)
6) pitstop in gabarone, botswana (B/G eliminated)
7) non-pitstop in lucknow, india (pseudo-NEL - M/G) *****
8) pitstop in jodhpur, india (L/A eliminated)
9) pitstop in istanbul, turkey (NEL - R/K) *****

the stars indicate the three non-elimination pitstops, right? so there's an elimination in the next episode and possibly a two-hour leg (overnight on a beach somewhere like the first leg?) for the final.

04-27-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Let's discuss the backpacks"
I don't believe that U/J dump their bags or ship them home. If they did that, wouldn't they at least keep their smaller Amazing Race bag? I mean they wouldn't resort to trash bags. Those are probably harder to carry around.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "The Press Release"
As reported, the press release says

THE AMAZING RACE 7 FINALE -- And then there were three. The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Maybe it's just the editor in me, but that doesn't necessarily say "only three teams start the episode". What it says to me is that "only three teams finish the episode". And that would be the case even if four teams started the episode.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: The Press Release"
does this mean they start with only three teams?
which means, the next episode is an elimination one.

the question is...who will be the one to go?

guyRaven 23 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail guyRaven Click to send private message to guyRaven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: The Press Release"
no... devious meant that there could still be a possibility that first part of two hour FINALE all 4 teams would be there.

Ok. Let me get this straight. According to Tikigirlie, Phil said there are 8 elimination out of 11 legs in Ep.1

So according to CBS leaderboard:

There had been 8 legs.( It seems to me that the NEL M/G and R/D elimination counts as a leg.)

There were 7 eliminations.

Since we are assuming that Ep.12 and Finish would count as a leg, that would mean Ep.10 and Ep.11 would be counted as a leg each. Which would make a total of 11 legs as stated.

Since Phil said in the Ep.1 that only 8 eliminations, therefore it comes down to three scenarios..

Scenario 1:

Ep.10 elimination-(M/G), Ep.11-NEL, Ep.12+Finish-FINALE. First part NEL or combined one extra long leg.

Scenario 2:

Ep.10-NEL, Ep.11-NEL, Ep.12+Finish-First part M/G eliminated.

Scenario 3:

Ep.10-NEL, Ep.11-Elimination (M/G), Ep12+Finish-FINALE. First part NEL or combined one extra long leg.

Way I see it, Scenario 2 would be most likely, since producers want the team to run the final leg on fair terms, so no teams can be disadvantaged (or advantaged) by a NEL.

04-28-05, 05:54 AM (EST)
65. "RE: The Press Release"
phil says, "teams must now search the interior of this fortress and find this scenic overlook of the bosphorus. this is the ninth pitstop in a race around the world."

phil also clearly stated that there were going to be eleven pitstops and that eight legs would be elimination. i think on the CBS website, they count M/G NEL and R/D EL as one episode but as two separate and distinct legs. therefore, there have been nine legs (nine legs - nine pitstops, including the pseudo-pitstop in lucknow, india).

i don't REALLY know what that means, but after remembering what phil said in ep. 1 and what he said on tuesday, i believe the may 3 episode will be elimination and the may 10 finale will be an extended leg with only one pitstop (and maybe bunching in the middle somewhere?).

canadafan 77 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadafan Click to send private message to canadafan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: The Press Release"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/41a4f96a236809ae.html

I truly believe that a NEL means that a team looses all their money and belongings. So we should forget about "To be continued" legs.
That been said, I would say:

1-NEL: M/G
2-NEL: R/K
3-NEL:U/J (probably next week)

Last episode: 2 hours with the 8th elimination in the first hour. Probably M/G.

My predictions:
1st: U/J (don't know how they pass R/A)
2nd: R/A (my favorite teams no matter what people thinks; true, he said a few bad things but they race very very well)
3rd: R/K (Kelly shoud not even be there...)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "That is not what Phil said..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

Jims and I had the summary for episode one and I wrote the first part where Phil explains the race. Phil said that these teams would be racing around the world where 8 legs will be elimination. He never mentioned the number of total legs. You can go to the link and the first paragraph on page 2 will have the explanation.

Edited because obviously there will be 8 eliminations not non-eliminations.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-05, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: That is not what Phil said..."
I'm almost positive that Ucheena & Joyce get mugged by Phil in the first hour/leg of the 2 hour finale with the final 3 teams , RaceyGirls U&J picture in P/R tells it all.

~puddin~

05-03-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
73. "RE: That is not what Phil said..."
>Jims and I had the summary
>for episode one and I
>wrote the first part where
>Phil explains the race. Phil
>said that these teams would
>be racing around the world
>where 8 legs will be
>non-elimination
. He never mentioned the
>number of total legs. You
>can go to the link
>and the first paragraph on
>page 2 will have the
>explanation.

Eight non-eliminations?!

Scratch and sniff

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: That is not what Phil said..."
Thanks Pepe! I changed it!

05-05-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supsandalee Click to send private message to supsandalee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Time of Photos?"
Raceygirl: Do you remember about what time your photos were taken? If your flight was at 12:55 I'm just wondering what flights the TAR teams might have taken.

05-05-05, 07:39 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Time of Photos?"
Why of course!

I took the picture I posted of U/J at 9:05am EST. I took the picture of Ron (and the other mystery figure in red that some now think is Rob) at 9:40am EST. Puerto Rico isn't EST - they are an hour ahead or after - I don't remember - but I didn't change the settings on my camera from EST, so there you go!

To those who discuss U/J not having packs because they are going back to get them or already checked them - they pulled up, got out just as they are pictured, and went into the airport. Some other Amazing Race staff people got into the SUV and took it away, like they did the first. So, there's no going back to get anything out of the SUV, and there was no checking bags between pulling up and my picture. Alas, I got the pic as I waited in the never-ending line to check my bags to head to Miami!

Also, as a side note to those who think the guy in red is Rob - if it is - that means that I snatched pics of R/A, R/K, and U/J within 30 minutes of each other. So, they are close!!! Also, it means I am bummed I might have missed Rob and Amber, which while I still think unlikely - I guess is possible being that he had no cameraman, no Amber, and no pack with him. But I agree that those clothes are awfully coincidental!

Big Smiles, ~MY~

05-05-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guyRaven Click to send private message to guyRaven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Time of Photos?"
wow. This is interesting new information. Clap for the guy/gal who asked the question abt the time.

This will mean that U/J had taken 2nd position and R/K being in third position. Due to the 35 mins difference.

Also Raceygirl mentioned that "..Some other Amazing Race staff people got into the SUV and took it away, like they did the first. So, there's no going back to get anything out of the SUV, and there was no checking bags between pulling up and my picture.."

This means that the SUV was taken away almost immediately, so there is no guessing on how far or close Romber are from U/J.

But I have one question Raceygirl, how EXACTLY did you know U/J were the second team to arrive? If U saw the first SUV pull up, what time was it roughly?

05-05-05, 10:53 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Time of Photos?"
sorry i had to do a second post.

I just had a thought. If U/J are at the airport at 9.05 a.m, and R/K at 9.35 am, and we are assuming that they arrive at the airport at the start of the final leg, then we can safely say that the teams finish the Jamaican leg at night.

For eg, if U/J finish the leg at 8.00 pm in Jamaican leg, Romber possibly finish abt 6.30 pm. Romber would probably reach the airport by 7.30 a.m. Does it look like bunching of teams here?

05-05-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
79. "RE: Time of Photos?"
(Spidey and supsandalee both asked this evening.)

The first SUV I saw got there about 10 minutes before U/J got there in their SUV (9:05am EST). So, I don't know if that means U/J are currently in second or third. The SUV that I missed could have been there after the two I saw, or before. However, as I was in line forever, I would say unless they pulled up to a different entrance, that third SUV got there at least 20 minutes before the first I saw, or at least 20 minutes after U/J. Geez, might need to read that one again.

;)

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "RE: Time of Photos?"
Just wanted to thank you RaceyGirl , on one of the best spoilers of the season as well as the additional information .

~puddin~

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "THANKS, RaceyGirl!!!"
Yes, I want to echo weecama's thoughts as well! You rocked this season and provided us with much to chew on! Great job with the camera! We are all most appreciative!

05-06-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
82. "RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!!"
Thanks again RaceyGirl.

A busy detective over at another group wants to know if it was raining at all when you were at the airport.

05-06-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
83. "RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!!"
Nope, clear skies all around. Hot, humid Puerto Rico.

And you're welcome. You guys made by lucky day even more fun and Everyone here is so smart ;)

Chateau d If 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chateau%20d%20If Click to send private message to Chateau%20d%20If Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!!"
Hi Raceygirl, We are thankful for your lucky day. I am the one who was asking about the rain (not a serious detective, just obsessively curious about this show).

Is there any way that it could have been raining there? Because the weather history for San Juan is showing rain on December 18th. Link: (sorry, I can't get the tags to work)

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TJSJ/2004/12/18/DailyHistory.html

05-08-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
85. "RE: THANKS, RaceyGirl!!!"
Maybe it rained later? I came from the port in San Juan to the airport in San Juan that day - it didn't rain in any of those places between anytime that morning and when my flight left that afternoon. Hope this helps with whatever theory you've got working

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "

Just wanted to thank RaceyGirl for the great pictures. Way to be fast with the camera. It was the only spoiler worth anything besides the betting spoiler.

JackieKay 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

>
>Just wanted to thank RaceyGirl for
>the great pictures. Way to
>be fast with the camera.
>It was the only spoiler
>worth anything besides the betting
>spoiler.

I agree. It was a lot of fun to see it all come together -- the black SUV's she described, realizing that it was Rob and Amber that arrived in the first car that she didn't see, and U and J that arrived shortly thereafter - and realizing that if Ron's picture was taken at 10:40, and a flight left at 11:15 and U and J weren't on that flight (acc to other spoilers) -- that they must have made the flight with R/A. It was just fun to watch it all come together.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
Kudos to RaceyGirl.

I don't know if there is a "TAR Spoiler Poster of the Season", but RaceyGirl certainly gets my nomination.

Any seconds?

molpel 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molpel Click to send private message to molpel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
I second the nomination!

I have to say that watching the airport scenes I found myself looking for RaceyGirl and her camera, rather than on the action itself!

Tsina 29 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsina Click to send private message to Tsina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
me too..I was looking for that angle

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
92. "RE: RaceyGirl's Pictures Thread "
LOL! So was I. Even told DH to look for a girl with a camera!

another syren masterpiece

05-12-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
91. "Kudos to RaceyGirl!"
This was definitely the spoiler of the year and I'm really glad to see it come through. Great job, RaceyGirl, and thanks for sharing with all of us here!

And RaceyGirl... I hope I didn't scare you off too much with my first comments to you way back then -- I'm sure you know by now that there was a charlatan who created an elaborate hoax with a claim that he took a picture of Meredith in London, and your comment/picture came up only a few days after that hoax, so understandably, a lot of seasoned spoilers here were rather wary of any new "claims" of seeing a contestant. I'm glad we didn't chase you off and am impressed you stuck it out to prove your case.

Scratch and sniff

05-13-05, 06:15 AM (EST)
93. "As a thanks to RaceyGirl"

05-15-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
94. "You're Welcome!"
Thanks guys! (I was also watching to see if we would happen into any of those airport shots - but alas, no blonde following TAR people around with camera in hand appeared.)

You are all the best!! Thanks a million...

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
95. "RE: You're Welcome!"
Yay, you collected your prize! You deserved it! If you need any help on how to put up your sig-pic, just ask and we'll help you out. It's a gem.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
96. "RE: You're Welcome!"
Grab it Racey Girl! You earned it, and my isn't it a handsome siggie! Nice job Icey! Wear it well!

Icey did mine too Racey Girl!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •