The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"

Oh, and this week will be a dandy one, I can tell already. The Gufu Award was established to determine the dangdumbest game move in Survivordum. Each week nominations are made, discussed (do the discussion thing), and voted on, with the top nominee becoming each week's contendor for the ultimate Gufu Award to be voted on at the conclusion of the season. The Contendors this season thus far (week 2 ended in a tie and so co-contendors)

Sarah Makes Like Cleopatra
All the Idiotic Utterances of Sarah During TC2
Kathy Alienates Herself
Maraamu's Hunter Boot

So, let the gufuing begin. Each of you have two votes which you may use however you wish, except they may not be both used for the same nominee. Oh, and no need to renominate the contendors already in place, as much as any of them may be equally appropriate this week, but feel free to discuss them by all means. Bashtrash dangdumbgameyness to your heart's delight. On With The Gufu!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * I_AM_HE 03-21-02 1
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * SurvivorBlows 03-21-02 2
 Oooh boy--I get to go first! George Tirebiter 03-21-02 3
   RE: Oooh boy--I get to go first! I_AM_HE 03-21-02 4
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * echogirl 03-21-02 5
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Jonnycumlately 03-21-02 6
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * ulalame 03-21-02 7
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * SherpaDave 03-21-02 8
 stupid swaps & missed opprotunites bergdogg 03-21-02 9
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * combatwombat 03-21-02 10
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Mitrelleum 03-21-02 11
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * PepeLePew13 03-21-02 12
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 13
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Cin 03-21-02 14
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * lionsroar 03-21-02 15
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * AresMars 03-21-02 16
 MB Productions & Sean Swami 03-21-02 17
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * starshyn99 03-21-02 18
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Bebo 03-21-02 19
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Spidey 03-21-02 20
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * dabo 03-24-02 21
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * hrc2u 03-24-02 22
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Dalton 03-24-02 23
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Frau Hexe 03-25-02 24
   RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * Connie E 03-25-02 25
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * MeToo 03-25-02 26
 RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 * jkokoj 03-25-02 27
 Votes Closed dabo 03-28-02 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
oooh, and i thought last week was easy!

Sean ranting about how his brains had leaked out his ears. at least i think that's what was going on. Since I'm sure Rob will get plenty of votes too, I'll just nominate the one (since it is the big one anyway)

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Clearly the dumbest move was Gabe "leading" his tribe to Ic victory instead of having them all just take a well deserved break and throwing the challenge.

...why anyone wouldn't 1) want to get rid of Sean and Rob and their attitudes ASAP, 2) get rid of them and ensure they aren't around once the game switches to individual immunity -- I have no idea.

-SB

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Oooh boy--I get to go first!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

#1 has GOT to be Rotu, for failing to throw the IC and get rid of the MooMoo loozers before the merge!

#2? How about Sean's moronic donning of the target, with his "I ain't gonna work fo' whitey no mo'" speech.

GT

Edited to whine because two others snuck in ahead of me. . . Man, oh man--we sure are eager when the choices are so obvious, aren't we?!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oooh boy--I get to go first!"
Sorry GT. Here, this is for you better?
(egads, I feel like Paschal, handing out all the smoochies today! )

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-02, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
OMG, where do we start?

#1 Kathy's leadership at the IC. Did you see the befuddled look of her tribemates? I thought old Maraamu was bad. This was pure torture! Rotu realized if they didn't go ahead and win they might be out there all night!

#2 Mark & Jiffy. This whole tribe swap. I'm sorry but this was an idiotic way to shake up the tribes. It was too random. How could you possibly make a weak tribe even weaker? It would have been more interesting to merge at this point. Even no swap (and an 8-2 merge) would have been better than this debacle.

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-02 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

You really need ta ask? Sean expressing his (not-at-all) righteous anger toward...something. He IS like Malcolm X...if Malcolm X made sure to make all his speeches completely irrlevant to anything alround him and failed to make a point, that is.

Edited to add: Actually I'm gonna add another nomination. I think the biggest gufu is Tammy for continuing to feed Rob and Sean. Let those fuckers starve, if they're just gonna freeload. (Hell I'll bet there could be a fruit tree three feet away and those two sloths would STILL starve to death. Idiots!)

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
My vote for the Gufu Award for Week 4 rises above, and I hereby designate it the vote for the worst survivor gufu ever:

The "twist" -- see my diatribe above for how I really feel, but in short, they couldn't have contrived a way to make the show more unfair and unrewarding than the catastrophe that was the "random" reshuffling of tribes that took place tonight.

A long shot second: the editing that supposedly made it seem like Kathy was a potential vote target. Yeah, yeah, we get it, you think she's annoying. But there was no way in h@ll that they were going to give up their Rotu majority in the new Maraamu to keep slacker Sarah.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Numero Uno: Clearly, the missed opportunity to throw an IC by Rotu.

Numero Dos: Rob and Sean making sure that the new tribe knows how they feel. The Rotus had to decide between three people for their first vote. Vee looks safe by default now.

Criminals From the Neck Up

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-02, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "stupid swaps & missed opprotunites"
#1 - The random swapping of the Survivors. Though the moment was entertaining, they broke up the most entertaining tribe in American Survivor history and essentially garanteed a Rotu members victory in S4. Gotta love how analProbst covered his ass with his explanation of the swap.

#2 - Rotu blows a major opprotunity to get rid of one of the ambiguously lazy duo. Cap'n Gabe get too into winning every challenge to realize that he would be better off if he choked.

combatwombat 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail combatwombat Click to send private message to combatwombat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Apart from the MB 'Wheel of Fortune' c*ck-up:

1) Sarah's pillow-case (pun intended) - Dear Clueless, I'm not even close to being an US of A'ian, but you either show/wear your flag with pride or you can skip your skin-mag deal. International experience shows that if you are unconscious whilst wrapped in a flag, you are about to get planted! (And you did!!)

2) Sean's "precious" = "priceless" = "worthless" comments. 'Nuff said.

And, 2 pesos' worth: Gabe's I/C effort MAY have been self-preservation - 3 M votes (viz. Hunter), plus a falling-out with John would have got him 4 votes!

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
1.Sean going off on Gabriel about slavery and how he didn't wanna work, not even giving Gabriel a chance to talk.

2.Sarah leaving her tribemates while Maraamu were collecting shrimp, alienating yourself and showing what a team player you're not.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Oh boy, this is like being a kid in a candy store -- so many delicious choices to choose from all the gufu's out there.

First, I'd have to go with MB and Jiffy for making the switch so random and potentially have the Rot-u advantage destroyed. If the Maamuus ended up with an advantage here, it would have been the greatest "game show" (or reality show, whatever) rip-off in history. They should have given the contestants a measure of control to keep it more fair.

Second... It's hard to decide between several others but I'd have to go with Sarah's going off on her own and getting lost in the woods, having to come back to the group with her tail between her legs, thus exposing herself even further as being boot-worthy.

Sean's rant was perhaps a bigger gufu, but Sarah's unwillingness to fit in and going off on her own led her to getting booted this week, so that is more worthy of a vote right now.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
From Episode 4 to the end: Mark Burnett has pulled the all-time biggest Gufu in Survivor history with the worst tribal swap that could possibly be imagined, both in timing and in the players that got swapped. IMHO, MB has destroyed his show. You can bash the players all you want, but why bother? When they're thrown this bucket of $#!+, who can blame them for anything that they do?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Sean's speach about how he's not gonna work!

Way to play the game smartypants!

Cin

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Seans slavery speech to Gabe

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Sean Ranting - This dude can't seem to open his mouth with out putting his foot in it. It bothered me at first when I found out this ignorant racist was teaching children now it down right angers me.

Maraamu's and Our Flag - Sarah disgusts me but then so does the whol dodo tribe. Everyone of those tribe members is at fault for letting that flag be treated the way it was. Shame on them all.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "MB Productions & Sean"
1. Mark Burn-in-hell and his production team for the most poorly timed & stupid switch ever. Evidently, what Survivors must outlast, outplay and outwit is being jerked around by MB & his gang of idiots.

2. Sean's ranting speech to Gabe, wherein he stated that he was not going to work because he was no slave, and because Gabriel was a Clydesdale? A Clydesdale? Come on, Sean, lets leave noble breeds of horses out of this. How stupid was it when he made a long 'horsey' face and pawed the air to pantomine hard work? LMAO

Swami

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Too many to choose but here it goes...

#1. Sean and Rob for painting big ol' "Vote Me Out" bullseyes on themselves. All you had to do is move your spoiled butts for few days and you could have faked your ways to the merge. 2 Maras will make it and it could have been you.

#2. Sarah my dear, you do so much wrong. From alienating yourself, to getting lost, to attempting to explain what happened to Hunter to the new tribe, "Well four people decided..." (no mention of "we" or "I"), to... well, you get the idea. In general, for being hopeless and clueless.

On the other shoe, kudos to Vee for trying to distance herself from the "drama" Yeah, I'd want off that sinking ship ASAP too.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
1) Sean & Rob dining at the Tammy Cafe, not realizing that they are setting themselves up as sacrificial lambs

2) MB for such a stupid, stupid twist

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Kathy at the IC: We have to start with the EYE, THE EYE!!! HELP ME FIND THE EYE!

Remaining Rotu: Somebody over there must have been able to figure out they should throw the challenge. Cripes, Kathy figured it out pretty quick!

03-24-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Geez, such tough decisions I have to make. Two of this week's nominees, the Swap and the Editing, really have nothing to do with dangdumbgameyness on the parts of any of the players; that's not to say they aren't gufuworthy, and I've tried never to be a real stickler about things on the gufu thresds. I am very tempted this week to award andother honorary gufu anyway, but I was actually thinking of awarding it to Jiffy's "this was all planned month's ago" speech. Yeah, Jiffy, like that took any actual planning, I'm sure! Dumb thing to say especially if it happens to be true.

Anyway, my first vote is going to Rotu Wins IC! Gee-whiz, Rotu has eight mouths to feed and two of those mouths are not only not pulling their weight, they're mouthing off! On top of which Rotu has lost Kathy to New Maraamu, who was the one of them who actually did have a knack for sourcing up protein rather than just harvesting the fruits of the island. Dumb dumb dumb. New Rotu could have lost every IC until the merge (assuming it is a traditional merge at 10) and not lost any Original Rotu members.

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
Okay here I go. First gufu to who ever sat Rob and Sean out on the IC and not Gabe. Surely if Rotu wanted to get with of them without throwing a challenge the would have let those two particapate. Lets face they must have seen how useless they were in previous challenges and know that they would have lost and therefore would have sealed their fates.

Second to Gina: For not speaking up and taking control over Kathy in IC. I hope the rest of the Maramu's will now come together and kick some rotu @ss without the assistance of a thrown Challenge. I think we can all see that the team that works well together wins. So, Maramu needs a new leader.

hrc2u

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
I will have to agree with the Gufu Master's statement above that these Awards were intended to reflect "dumbest, danged, stoopid, idjut thing a Survivor CONTESTANT ever did on the show"......

Gufu #1. Sean's rant to Gabe ----"I am not here to be your slave, man!! And since I know the Rotu team are going to boot my ass anyway; I'm not going to do ANY work at all!! Just chill and eat whatever food is given me --- as long as I don't have to do a friggin lick to EARN it...OR my place in this new tribe!!"

Gufu #2. Nu-Rotu, who had 3 members available to "sit-out" the Immunity Challenge!!
They could have chosen to sit-out the gals...Tammy/Vee/Zoe for this challenge.
Thus pitting the guys John/Robert/Gabe/Sean/Rob to win or lose but at least HAVE to work together or NOT!!
IMO, showing up Sean/Rob for the dumbest, worst players they ARE would have been the smarter way to go....win or lose!!

Dalton

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-02 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

There were so many dangdumb moves in the last Ep that it's hard to choose a mere two! However, there are a few that stick out to me.

1) Stupid funbags wandering off and getting lost only to have to shout back to Gina, her arch-enemy, for help. It's obvious she couldn't remember the others' names--and well, to me that would be a huge problem. I'm suprised the idiot made it back to the stream at all.

2) Rob and Sean, oh Rob and Sean, what do I choose? Does their mear existence out there count as a gufu? Sean spewing his verbal diarrhea at Gabe is a good candidate--hell, anything that comes out of either Sean or Rob's mouths spells gufu to me!

We love men. We just don't want to see them naked.~ Two Nice Girls

Connie E 117 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Connie%20E Click to send private message to Connie%20E Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
1. To Sarah, for spreading her nono/veneral disease ridden germs all over the symbol of the GREATEST country on the face of the earth.

2. To the rest of the MooMoos, for not having the civility, respect, and patriotism to then burn that flag with Sarah in it!

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
How to pick just two??? E4 could be divided up into 5 minute intervals and each one would be worthy of nomination to the Gufu's! In fact, it is hard to find a non-Gufu moment!

1. Sarah getting lost simply by going behind a tree. Outdoor skills such as this certainly deem you worthy of making the final 16 on a survival show. That silicon sure came in handy right then!

2. Sean's racist speach to Gabe. I know, everyone is picking this one. I really did want to nominate Rotu winning the IC, but honestly, could they have lost to that pathetic Mumu tribe if they had tried? Even including Sean & Rob - they probably don't know the extent of their uselessness. And I could have voted for the pathetic Mumu tribe or even MB for arranging the whole bloody switch that will likely wreck future versions of this show. But seriously, I just can't get past the horrific stupidity, racism and lack of maturity shown by this bold-faced idiot Sean.

MeToo

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-25-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S4 Gufu Award * Week 4 *"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-02 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

1. Sean's rant to Gabe whilst the theme to Roots was playing in his head;

2. Sarah sleeping while wrapped in the American Flag. This girl is the dumbest, worthless survivor yet. It is clear that the only reason she is on this show is because of her body and willingness to display all its parts. Way to go MB you subjected the American public to this brainless twit!

03-28-02, 02:18 AM (EST)
28. "Votes Closed"
And the contendor for Week 4, with 12 votes, is:

Sean's Slavery Rant to Gabe

The other nominees this week finished as follows:
New Rotu Win IC (saving Rob and Sean): 8 votes.
Kathy Lead New Maraamu to Defeat: 3 votes.
The Tribal Swap: 7 votes.
Tammy Keeps Feeding Rob and Sean: 1 vote.
Kathy Editing: 1 vote.
Rob and Sean Being Lazy: 4 votes.
Sarah Sleeps in Stars and Stripes: 4 votes.
Sarah Alienates Herself: 5 votes.
New Maraamu Didn't Burn the Flag: 1 vote (Hopefully one day it will be available on e-bay and we can take care of that ourselves.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •