The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Why didn't they blow the immunity challenge to get rid of just one of the two lazy bastiges on their new tribe? Why? Why?! One challenge wouldn't have killed them!! We (and they!) now have to sit through at least ONE MORE WEEK of hearing those IDIOTS Rob & Sean talk again!!! Is it me or are both of them moronic dorks incapable of normal speech? OMG! My ears! My ears!!!!

That was a really sick & twisted thing for Burnett to do...but at least one moronic idiot is gone, huh?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? Tinkerbell 03-20-02 1
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? ItzLisa 03-20-02 3
       RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? Loree 03-20-02 9
 RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? samiam 03-20-02 2
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? ItzLisa 03-20-02 5
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? aymelek 03-20-02 6
 RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? aymelek 03-20-02 4
 RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? smiles 03-20-02 7
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? ShowMeTheWinner 03-20-02 8
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? SherpaDave 03-21-02 12
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? Tatina 03-21-02 13
       RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? PepeLePew13 03-21-02 14
           RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 16
 RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? Silvergirl1 03-20-02 10
   RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? ItzLisa 03-20-02 11
 RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too?? SurvivinDawg 03-21-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-20-02, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Ayms I think that Rotu may have been trying to lose. But Mara just sucked that much. They were standing there looking like lost puppy dogs. Poor tribe.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
>>Ayms I think that Rotu may have been trying to lose. But Mara just sucked that much. They were standing there looking like lost puppy dogs. Poor tribe.

*** I noticed that too! I just read the East Coast Spoilers thread, and everyone over there was goin' nuts that Rotu didn't throw the challenge. But I agree with ya, Tink - it looked to me like they were trying to af first. But when Maraamu was just standing there, not moving at all, what was Rotu to do? They probably, at that point, just figured, "Oh, what the hell, we may as well win it - they're not moving" And they weren't - did you see that???? I mean, it's hard to throw a challenge when the other tribe isn't even participating at all!

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Kathy was screaming the orders for the new Maraamu tribe. It was like fingernails on a blackboard. I think she had them all stunned and unable to move. Meanwhile the other team just went along and won it. I think Rotu is so used to winning that they don't know how to lose. And they were sitting out Rob and Sean. If they had been involved they might have lost it for them.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Rob and Sean, I believe, have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are homophobic, misogynistic pigs. And that's their GOOD side.

And since Sarah slept rolled up in the flag...don't they have to burn it now?

some people wear their heart upon their sleeeve...i wear mine underneath my right pant leg strapped to my boot -- ani difranco

03-20-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-02 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

>>Rob and Sean, I believe, have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are homophobic, misogynistic pigs. And that's their GOOD side.

***Rob and Sean totally disgusted me tonight, too, Sami! Particularly Rob - I didn't think anyone on this show could sink so low on my list, but he's just a hateful little mother, isn't he??? He's like Archie Bunker without the laugh track to back him up!

Although... if anyone has a screen capture of sweet Gabriel's face when Sean was doing his "I Ain't Working for Whitey" rant, please do post it here! I'd love you forever, LOL! I want Gabe's expression, that absolutely stunned yet bemused expression, as my wallpaper, LOL!!!!

"This is a check made out to you, the Beatles, for $3,000 - you divide it up any way you want. If you want to give Ringo less, it's up to you." (SNL's Lorne Michaels, April 1976)

03-20-02, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Misogynistic? Naaaah! As Rotu "slaves" themselves, they were just making a food slave out of Tammy. What better way to share than that? I nearly retched as Tammy just kept on FEEDING them! I'll bet they wondered where the feather fan was! LOL! I could have done without the "boobs" comment from them (as well as every other thing that came out of their mouths, but that's beside the point) though. It makes my heart glad that Sarah actually heard that comment tonight though!

03-20-02, 09:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
You're probaby right, Tinky. But still! It certainly looked as if the blond guy at least was hauling ass in the challenge! (Damn, I STILL don't know all these people's names!)

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Rotu may be the love tribe, but they missed out on the brains too!

Why did Tammy keep feeding them? I would not have. They could have gotten their own food!! But I have to admit I laughed when Sean said that he heard the Roots theme!!! That was the only worthwhile thing that came out of his mouth!!!

Why-o-why would you tell Rotu that you aren't working? I mean you know your time is limited, but don't just throw in the towel! I mean come on!! Why even bother to apply if you are giving up so easily!

Kathy was about the only one working on Moomoo, but they would have gotten it together eventually . . .maybe. Rotu should have just stood there and helped MooMoo. That would have been their only chance of winning!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-20-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Smiles! Agree with you 100%! Why would the Rotus be sooooo STUUUPIDDDDD???!!! Get rid of those two @$$es and save the show!

My first post at Bashers coz I can’t take it anymore... Gotta vent! Was episode 4 the WORST episode EVER or what?! The first ten minutes being commercial is oh-so-not-funny, the next 5 minutes with Gina talking is oh-so-not-interesting.

And what’s with the (bloody awful) random twist? Look at the new Mara!!! Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw this

It's gonna be so unfair! The new Mara is MUCH worse than the old ones when it comes to the possibility of them winning any challenges when you think that they couldn't possibly get worse!

Although many people from this edition are too dumb to throw out the challenge, the people from subsequent editions probably will not be. So please MB, do something to ameliorate the super-clumsy twist. Survivor shouldn't be about "look-who-can-stop-moving-longer" during the challenges. And please don't break your old formula by putting crap like commercials for the first 10 minutes and people having a 5-minute conversation with the camera telling us what we obviously know. (I may have missed something but I fell asleep during the first 15 minutes).

Everybody join me now...

"Dear God, please let the new Rotu and MB grow some brains..."

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Why did Tammy keep feeding them?

So she could pee in their food first.

Criminals From the Neck Up

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-02, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
I think that Tammy is infiltrating ! She tries to get "friendly" with these guys in order learn if she can use them or not.I think it shouldn't take her long enaugh to figure out that they are just too moronic even to be used.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Yep... I wouldn't put it past Vee to have told some of the Rot-us how lazy Sean and Robfather were, and when Tammy saw how they were acting, she decided to let these two publicly dig their own graves in front of everyone else -- IMO, brilliant strategy by Tammy in order to give herself a much better chance to stay longer in the game.

Tammy just showed why she'll be going to the final four, maybe even win it all with her cunningness and willingness to work in the concept of a team.

As for throwing the challenge... it didn't look to me like the Rot-us were going truly all-out, sure they worked hard enough to do it quickly but they didn't seem to move with any sort of urgency. The Maraamus were so hopeless that if the Rot-us had attempted to throw it, it'd take days to finish the IC.

The twist has killed any suspense left in the game -- the only question now is whether Kathy will get booted before all 8 Maraamus are gone. They shouldn't have made it so random like that -- you had the potential of all 5 Maraamus ending up together on Rot-u and taking control of the game undeservedly.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
Tammy said it best in her confessional: "We'll keep feeding them, but if they don't work, they're outta here!" (or something like that).

Remember that MB showed Tammy bringing Rob and Sean food. She was probably doing that for EVERYONE, but MB only showed you Rob and Sean... to make a distinct point. Sure she could not go over there and feed them but what does that get her? Less TV time. Nothing else.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
My guess is that Rotu is still into being competitive and did not even think of throwing the challenge to get rid of their new knuckleheads. Give them another few days and I think that they will be so ready to throw one to get rid of either Rob or Sean, but most especially Sean because of his rude attitude.

Yayyyyy! Sarah got the boot! *Happy dance*

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-no begins her tropical vacation.

03-20-02, 11:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
>>My guess is that Rotu is still into being competitive and did not even think of throwing the challenge to get rid of their new knuckleheads. Give them another few days and I think that they will be so ready to throw one to get rid of either Rob or Sean

*** That's true too.... let's hope so!!! Jeeze!!!

>>Yayyyyy! Sarah got the boot! *Happy dance*

*** WOOO HOOOO!!!!! Dance with me, Sistah!!!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: OMG! Is Rotu stupid too??"
I think I'm just repeating what everyone else has said, but throwing a challenge implies that the other team is trying to win. In this case, Maraamu wouldn't take the gift despite every effort. The only way Rotu could have lost that challenge would be if THEY went and solved Maraamu's puzzle for them... and I would've been tempted to do just that to make a point.

Next: MB tries the SOS challenge, but Maraamu can't even spell it.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •