The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are they all MAD!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

marhill82 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marhill82 Click to send private message to marhill82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are they all MAD!!"
This is just driving me crazy every week.....why???...why will no one keep will or boogie on the block and actually vote one of them out? They are just shooting themselves in the foot by letting them stay in the house.
I will admit that I am actually starting to like Will and Boogie cause they are really playing the game. Neither one of them has won HOH but they sure have been running thing around the house. They have game and they do it well.
Did none of the other players ever watch them on BB? How stupid are the so called smartest people in the house. Now some of them are getting upset cause of what is going on.

It is just crazy....Janey....she is the worst...she is just smitten with Will that is all there is to it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are they all MAD!! chappi66 08-01-06 1
 RE: Are they all MAD!! austiny06 08-01-06 2
   RE: Are they all MAD!! nazpink 08-01-06 3
       RE: Are they all MAD!! drebaby 08-01-06 4
           RE: Are they all MAD!! JoshInSGV 08-02-06 5
       RE: Are they all MAD!! Savahnna 08-02-06 8
 RE: Are they all MAD!! Pretty_Kitty 08-02-06 6
   RE: Are they all MAD!! chappi66 08-02-06 7
       RE: Are they all MAD!! nailbone 08-02-06 11
           RE: Are they all MAD!! chappi66 08-02-06 14
               RE: Are they all MAD!! nailbone 08-02-06 15
                   RE: Are they all MAD!! chappi66 08-02-06 17
                       RE: Are they all MAD!! bdemoney 08-02-06 19
       RE: Are they all MAD!! Just Plain Bill 08-02-06 13
   RE: Are they all MAD!! Savahnna 08-02-06 9
   RE: Are they all MAD!! iloverob 08-02-06 10
       RE: Are they all MAD!! LittleFox 08-02-06 12
           RE: Are they all MAD!! nailbone 08-02-06 16
               RE: Are they all MAD!! LittleFox 08-02-06 18
                   RE: Are they all MAD!! nailbone 08-03-06 20
                       RE: Are they all MAD!! chappi66 08-03-06 21
                           RE: Are they all MAD!! Buggy 08-03-06 22
                               RE: Are they all MAD!! nailbone 08-03-06 23
                                   RE: Are they all MAD!! Buggy 08-03-06 24
                                       RE: Are they all MAD!! nailbone 08-03-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
I totally agree. See my posting under "Gotta Agree with James". Janielle has sealed her fate and the fate of a few others.

austiny06 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austiny06 Click to send private message to austiny06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
I totally agree with you guys....BB6 are being played and they are not even smart enough to see it. Every week it gets harder and harder to watch them make the same mistake and cut a stupid deal with Chill Town. They are going to send BB6 packing as soon as they have a chance!!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Will is not my favorite but I won't deny him his game playing capabilities and his dead on assessment of the game and the players. One would think that Janelle would feel threatened by the fact that he has such knowledge concerning the game and the way he incorporates it into his own strategy. Will hasn't even hidden any of this from her yet she feels safe!!!!????? Honestly, I think Janelle feels she would be the last on their hit list and that she can play on their level and hey maybe she can but I'm leaning more towards not.

James knows that they are a target and need to be dealt with but that's something he should have done last week during his reign of HOH. He should have kept Jase because I really don't think that Jase would have gone after him over the rest in his alliance. This is just a prime example of why it can be so tricky and not so beneficial to play for the alliance. The trick is to get the alliance to play for you. But James realizes this now so hopefully he gets on the right track, I would hate to see this alliance screw him again.

And Kaysar seems to be keeping too quiet. When Janelle asked him his opinion tonight on who to put up when Booger takes himself off the chopping block and he wouldn't even answer her. I'm thinking that he is going to start to keep his cards a bit more closer to him, maybe he's lost trust in Janelle I don't know.

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

I concur nazpink. I purposedly ignored the youtube feeds this week just see if they sov 6 would surprise me with some good moves and they are still being "played" by Will/Boogertown.

I cannot believe Kaysar swallowed his tongue and let Janelle seal her own fate with the Diane nom after James called her out in the HOH room. I think he maybe trying to distance himself away from her on the sly.

If anybody besides Howie, Kaysar or Marcellas wins the HOH this wee, Janelle is going up. Even if CT wins they will probably backstab her and either she and Howie go up or it will be James & Howie if she is able to buy another week of loyalty from them.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-02-06, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
I agree with all of you that ChillTown is doing a great job of manipulating the Sovs. If ChillTown wins HOH (highly unlikely, since Will keeps throwing comps and Boogie is pretty much useless)I really don't think they will go after Janelle. They worked really hard to get on her on their side to cut her lose when there are other people in the house who are a bigger threat to them (ie. Marcellas, James, and even Danielle). Plus, as long as they keep Janelle in the game, Will can continue to play her and have her do the dirty work for him. I think I would like to see CT win an HOH and take out James or Marcellas. Both of them are so whinny, hypocrital, self-righteous and all-around worthless.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
>I would hate to see
>this alliance screw him again.

I think this has already happened.

I do agree with most of what you've said. However I think James knows that he is the lowest on the totem pole of S6 and feels like his advice is ignored. BB is like alochol I guess when it comes to bring out ppls true colors. He has a spiteful streak in him and is plotting his own revenge to S6 already....and probably with the wrong person. Who needs the news when Danielles' around?? She ratted out herself in the first round....why wouldn't she do it to James??

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
I have to respectfully disagree with most of you. Of all the 6ers I like Janelle the best and Im glad she's making a move for herself. Out of all the 6ers shes the best player. She and the evil doctor make an awsome pair they just need to get rid of booger. I think its awsome that she PLAYING the game and switching it up.
Of course it could all blow up in her face but Im going to try and stay positive about it all. Id love to see a Will, Janie final two

08-02-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Never gonna happen. She has successfully sealed her own fate (and I am loving it). In the hate category, she is on everyones list in the house except for CT. Even Howie and Kaysar are starting to question her abilities. She has just screwed herself. I knew this was going to happen. I could never see why everyone liked her last year. I thought she was definitely a Wolf in Sheeps clothing and I was stumped how others could not see it. Now she has just proved my point. The whole thing with telling howie to not let Erika and Diane get the veto and they turning around and telling Kaysar, James and Howie that she wanted to get CT out. Howie had caught her in a lie and called on the carpet about it and I was loving it.

She is a strong player and I will give you that, but I in no way think she deserves to win. And after what happened this week, I don't think she has a chance in hell.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
She is a strong player and I will give you that, but I in no way think she deserves to win.

Why not? What if it works? What if she does stick around till the end working with Will, rather than getting burned like everyone thinks? Would that change your opinion?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-02-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
No, I would not change my opinion. If, she actually does make it to the end with Will (which I highly doubt), she would only have Will to thank for it by carrying her that far. You may not realize it but he is playing her like a nice steal guitar and she soooo.... cannot see it. If it was Will and Janielle at the end, I would definitely vote for Will. He is clearly the superior player, by far.

And by the way, he is throwing these comps just like he did in his season.

08-02-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Gotta disagree at this point. She's using Will just like he's using her. She made a deal with him that by all evidence, he intends to keep. And as long as S6 has the numbers (4 against 2), she still has the upper hand. He's not carrying her any more than she's carrying him right now.

08-02-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Will has not kept a deal ever - He is not a deal keeping kind of guy. He may say he is keeping the deal but he is only saying that because that is what she wants to hear. He has already said this. When the time is right, he will throw her under the bus. This is Will's stragegy and that is how is plays. I say he will keep her as long as it is good for him because right now, she has the target on her back - not Will.

And as far as the 4 to 2 scenario. James is P.O. at Janelle right now and he does not look like he is interested in keeping that alliance after her actions over the last couple of days.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
And as far as the 4 to 2 scenario. James is P.O. at Janelle right now and he does not look like he is interested in keeping that alliance after her actions over the last couple of days.

Yet if Kaysar or Howie win HOH this week I bet James will change his tune a bit....

Just Plain Bill 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to send private message to Just%20Plain%20Bill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
<<...Even Howie and Kaysar are starting to question her abilities. She has just screwed herself.....The whole thing with telling howie to not let Erika and Diane get the veto and they turning around and telling Kaysar, James and Howie that she wanted to get CT out. Howie had caught her in a lie ...>>

Not being a 'focal point' of Season 6 competition until more than 1/2 way thru the game, Janelle was able to get pretty far without rousing suspiscions that she might be good at this game.

But, like the athlete coming off the bench, the more she plays the worse she gets. Her strengths aren't in the strategic area but the physical, meaning ability to show well in the competitions. This season she's been thrust into the realm of strategy and is making a complete hash of it.

I feel badly for Howie. He appeared gut-punched when he caught Janelle in her duplicity.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"

>She and the evil doctor
>make an awsome pair they
>just need to get rid
>of booger.

Now this would impress me. A lot

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
"Id love to see a Will, Janie final two"

From your lips to the reality Gods' ears!!!

I'd love to see Will, Janie, Danielle final three!

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
I have to agree too - bad move for Janie - she is allowing Will to manipulate her. I'm so disappointed! I love Janie and voted her in, but I think I have to change alliances too and cheer James and the floaters on! They are now the largest alliance in the house so we should start seeing Chill Town and BB6 disintegrate!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

08-02-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Floaters are by definition not an alliance. And so far, haven't the votes been pretty much unanimous or only two opposing votes. The "floaters" vote with everyone else.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Come on! You know what I mean.
And James talked about starting the "Revolution" so I think they make start voting on their own now.

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

08-03-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Bet they don't. It'll be unanimous again tonight.

08-03-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
I can sort of agree with that. They will probably hold their tongue until after the votes have been tallied and they find out who will be HOH. That is what is the deciding factor here, who wins HOH.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
So they know whose hiney to kiss this week.

08-03-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Egg-zactly.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Are you in my head this week?
You're agreeing with me way too often.

*smile*

08-03-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Are they all MAD!!"
Kinda creepy, ain't it?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •