The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post-house interview with Jase"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post-house interview with Jase"
This interview is up on the TV Guide Insider website.

How easily Jase lets things get under his skin. He's hilarious, and not in a good way.

Since Big Brother 5, Jase Wirey has settled down with his girlfriend Heidi (not the annoying Holly who he had a "showmance" with in the house) and has become a father figure to Heidi's daughter, Caleigh. Pretty impressive changes for the wild and crazy leader of the Four Horsemen alliance. But not everything has changed for the Big Brother 7 all-star — there was still the mandanna, his obsession with the man in the mirror, and his wild temper. TVGuide.com caught up with the new Jase to ask him about his recent stay in the BB house and about his unanimous eviction. Turns out he is a man of few words.

TVGuide.com: Good morning. You sound tired.
Jase: I'm not too thrilled about all this.

TVGuide.com: You seemed to hint that you'd be back — do you know something we don't?
Jase: I can't confirm or deny that.

TVGuide.com: Do you have a suspicion?
Jase: I can't talk about that.

TVGuide.com: Did you get to talk to Heidi and Caleigh?
Jase: Yes.

TVGuide.com: What did they think of the whole thing?
Jase: They are just ready for me to come home.

TVGuide.com: It has to be hard to be away from them.
Jase: It was horrible. I hated it.

TVGuide.com: You seemed so emotional about them....
Jase: I was. Right now I'm just kind of pissed off because I'm reading all this bullshit on the Internet.

TVGuide.com: Why did you go back into the house?
Jase: Cash.

TVGuide.com: What was up with the Survivor comments to Julie?
Jase: I just would do better on Survivor. I'd win my tribe food and they would dig that. I would win contests and it would help. In Big Brother, if you win it hurts you. It is better to be a fly on the wall — like Erika, who you don't even know is on the show.

TVGuide.com: Had you tried out for Survivor?
Jase: No.

TVGuide.com: Were you hesitant about signing up for this experience again?
Jase: Absolutely. If Holly was going to be in the house, I wasn't going to do it.

TVGuide.com: Were you surprised at all that Danielle and Diane voted against you?
Jase: No, because once it gets to the point where you know how everyone is voting, you don’t want to be the couple of remaining votes because you get the finger pointed at you.

TVGuide.com: Do you think they changed their votes because you announced the deal you made with Season 6 that would evict them?
Jase: I don't know. I'm trying to digest it all.

TVGuide.com: Why did you freak out against Marcellas specifically when you heard you were being nominated?
Jase:. I knew if I worked Marcellas a little bit he would totally cave. He told Season 6 that they needed to be broken up. I was hoping I could flip James at the last minute.

TVGuide.com: It didn't necessarily seem like it was James' decision. You weren't really his first choice.
Jase: No. It was other people in the alliance. I get that now.

TVGuide.com: If the head-shaving part of the veto challenge had come earlier, would you have done it?
Jase: I absolutely would have shaved my head. I'm not going to give up the veto when I'm going to need it the next week, so I quit before the head shaving. But I'm not going to give up the veto to someone else.

TVGuide.com: Even though you spend all that time on you hair, you really would have shaved it?
Jase: Actually, shaving my head would almost be like a relief. I wouldn't have to spend so much time on it. But in the military, I had my head shaved like completely bald four times. I look hot with a shaved head, too.

TVGuide.com: Is there anyone you are rooting for?
Jase: I totally do not care at all. I don’t give a rat's #####. I'm rooting for Cowboy.

TVGuide.com: I think that's a long shot since he's not even on this season.
Jase: I don't know, I think they might bring him back.

TVGuide.com: Why did you only want Danielle and Diane to walk you to the door?
Jase: Because I hate the phony bullshit where everybody gives each other these fake-##### hugs and all this stuff that is a bunch of crap.

TVGuide.com: Anything you want to say to the people out there writing nasty things?
Jase: To all the Internet nerds who want to watch the live feeds 24/7 and comment on people's lives, get a life. Turn off your computer, look at your own life, and evaluate yourself. Because if you want to sit there and blog about other people's lives for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you need therapy. Commenting on every word that people say in the house… please, you've got voyeuristic tendencies that have gone beyond. Shut off the computer and go outside and get yourself some sunshine. Get out of your parents' basement, and that's it.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?rmDate=08012006&cmsGuid={C817EC88-1017-4B0F-B92B-7F608715C740}&cmsRedir=true

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post-house interview with Jase Savahnna 08-01-06 1
 RE: Post-house interview with Jase Buggy 08-01-06 2
   RE: Post-house interview with Jase brvnkrz 08-01-06 4
   RE: Post-house interview with Jase CattyChat 08-02-06 7
 RE: Post-house interview with Jase HistoryDetective 08-01-06 3
   RE: Post-house interview with Jase nazpink 08-01-06 5
 RE: Post-house interview with Jase Estee 08-02-06 6
   RE: Post-house interview with Jase CattyChat 08-02-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
WOW. He sounds angry....impressively and surprisingly articulate thoguh.

Actually sounds like he grew up a little though.

Thx for the read!

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
Oh pleeeze Jase!
You went on TV you wanted people to watch you, you're just sore that you weren't popular.
He doesn't like what people are saying, than he shouldn't have been so angry and vain on camera.

He forgets that the public saw what he said in the diary room, the public saw him call other contestants nasty names.

He wants so badly to be a celebrity, but he can't take any negative attention. He is an ego driven, no talent, rude person.
He got voted out, too bad for him, so sad.

And beyond what he said about the BB viewers, he was incredibly rude to that TV Guide interviewer.

I hope he has a wonderful life, I hope he is successful and happy, but I don't want to see him on my TV again.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
I agree with Buggy. Every single word. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to my parent's basement now to watch the peeps who didn't get evicted.

A wonderful Tribe original

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-02-06, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
You said it, Buggy!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
Charming to the end. What a tool.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
LOL...I always love these reality t.v. sore losers who attack the viewers. Hello...the viewers voted you back in #####!! Talk about us getting cheap thrills watching him well, he is fully aware of all the live feeds yet he has no problem performing for those that watch. You know I didn't dislike him so much but his attitude stinks. I can understand being upset, but c'mon.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
Well, gee, Jase -- if you don't want people to see you acting like an ignorant, abusive drunk, then don't show us your ignorant, abusive drunk moments. And that's coming from someone who doesn't watch the live feeds just because I know you have an ignorant, abusive drunk moment coming and I don't care to be there when it happens.

Or in other words: don't hate us because we know who you are. Hate yourself for being that person -- and then change it.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-02-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post-house interview with Jase"
Very well said, Estee!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •