The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-26-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
Andy was looking good until he ran into the buzz saw of the two blondes who took him out big time. It was great to see him utterly befuddled as Sandy and Jen took turns slinging dirt on him like he was their little brother. Unless you have grown up with older sisters you would have no chance against the dueling blondes.

As soon as he paid off the designers and withheld the pizza you knew he was toast, and that he would not be able to talk his way out of their marketing disaster. Globes and Geography are too sophisticated for the "Pepsi Set"....this trio was too smart for their own good....they needed to dumb down if they wanted to get the approval of Pepsico marketing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Str... Estee 11-26-04 1
   RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Str... treena924 11-27-04 2
       RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Str... RoxyScary 11-27-04 3
       RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Str... kidflash212 11-29-04 4
 RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Str... buscemi 11-29-04 5
 RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Str... pines6217 11-29-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
What I loved about last night was the family-like nature of the Boardroom squabble: the two sisters battling back and forth across the paper and through their little brother, going after each other as if the best bedroom depended on it, and Andy gets tossed because he can't keep his siblings under control -- which makes all the arguments at the table entirely his fault.

What a perfect Thanksgiving episode.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-04, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
Yeah i though andy was toasted to after he paid the designers. However if you listen to trump at the end he said he was going to get rid of sandy until she stood up for herself. So if andy would have just spoke and got through the blondes he would still be there.

RoxyScary 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-27-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RoxyScary Click to send private message to RoxyScary Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
All I can say is Sandy whipped them both pretty well. Not only was Andy fired, Sandy with the help of Carolyn, put huge doubt in Donald's head about how worthless Jen is. I think its safe to say Sandy will be the last female standing. Go Sandy!

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
I think Trump makes comments that sound good on TV but I don't really believe he was going to fire Sandy,like when he told Chris he might have fired Jenn if he had brought her in, it was just talk - Chris was history and I think so was Andy. Andy came into the boardroom and admitted the concept and bottle were his idea not to mention the embarassing tipping. When asked for their thoughts, George suggested firing Andy and Carolyn went with Jen - neither felt Sandy should be fired. And that was before the big screaming match. Andy had a lot more negatives on this task than either Jenn or Sandy and I think was Trump's choice to fire all along. Didn't anyone else notice how he tried to hide his "cash incentives" until Carolyn forced it out of him?

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-29-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
In my mind, Andy made one of the colossal blunders in Apprentice history when, after Ivanna came to him to discuss getting Jen M. fired, Andy then went to Jen M. to discuss this and ganging up on Sandy. Why? Unless Andy has had his head in the sand all season, he knows that the women have not gotten along all season. Further, he has to know that some resentment has been brewing with regard to Jen M. Essentially, he has to know that when Sandy, Jen M., and he go to the boardroom, there's a very good chance that Jen M. and Sandy go after each other. Basically, the only way that Andy can be hurt by this is if he somehow makes it so that their argument relates to him. Through his discussion with Jen M., he openes the door.

If he doesn't talk to Jen M., I would bet a lot that Jen M. and Sandy fight while Andy sits to the side and slides by. Instead, Jen M. and Sandy fight about Andy, and Andy's fate is sealed.

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Andy Fails Heading Down the Stretch"
If I were to take a guess, I would say Andy's childhood bedroom probably consisted of things like a Star Trek Enterprise poster with a picture of Capt Picard and a toy Commander LaForge visor.

After watching this show several times over, I've noticed that Andy was very big on his tagline "The Best of Both Worlds" (Also a next-generation two-part Episode about Borgs on their quest to invade the earth). And for Andy to say that he still loved that "global" bottle design even after it was ridiculed by both the Pepsi marketing team and The Donald - WOW - this dude must really be hard-core.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •