The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
Kimberly Locke performs "8th World Wonder" on Wednesday March 24. I for one can't wait! Just wanted to let everyone know who didn't know already!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... Chrissy gal 03-22-04 1
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... greenmonstah 03-22-04 2
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... qwertypie 03-22-04 3
   RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... Breezy 03-23-04 7
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... StarryLuna 03-22-04 4
   RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... brvnkrz 03-22-04 5
       RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... StarryLuna 03-23-04 6
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... tk72 03-23-04 8
   Actually... sorgee 03-24-04 10
       RE: Actually... tk72 03-24-04 11
       RJ Breezy 03-24-04 12
           RE: RJ rwarren 03-24-04 13
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... managerr 03-23-04 9
 Well? Breezy 03-25-04 14
   RE: Well? greenmonstah 03-25-04 15
       You Breezy 03-25-04 16
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... Kristoph 03-25-04 17
 RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... smiley 03-25-04 18
   RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... leogirl_21 03-25-04 19
   Thanks Breezy 03-25-04 20
   RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... Bebo 03-25-04 21
       RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesda... managerr 03-25-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
I love K-Lo and I am so happy she has a single out! I look forward to seeing her!!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
The heads up is much appreciated. I am curious to see her. Will have to TIVO it but I will be excited to play it back...

Not a fan of Wednesday night Survivor

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
SIGH. Now there is going to be a big fight at my house since Survivor is on at the same time and our VCR is on the blink. Thanks for the info!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
It's just the Survivor recrap episode. They normally don't show us that much new stuff.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-22-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
Thanks for the heads up! I love 8th World Wonder and cannot wait until she releases her album!

Am very sad that it's not on the iTunes site yet so I can download it with one of my free Pepsi songs.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
I really love that song. I hope it does well, they just started playing it on my radio station.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-23-04, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
It's such a great song! I haven't heard it on the radio yet, just on MusicMatch jukebox on my computer. In fact, I heard it about 3 times and was starting to sing along with it when I decided to check and see who was singing. I didn't even realize it was K-Lo when I first heard it!

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
I heard Ki-Lo on one of my cable music channels. I was surprised she had a single out. Which is cool because she's a great singer. Now that makes three contestants from AI2 that have record deals. This group seems to have more success than the other AI shows.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Actually..."
4 have deals.

Last night Seacrest talked to Josh Gracin in the audience and tehy discussed Josh's record deal...

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Actually..."
Wow! Josh too. I can't keep up with all these people.

03-24-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RJ"
Did you see the commercial for RJ Helton's cd?

Just say no to trolls.

rwarren 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rwarren Click to send private message to rwarren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: RJ"
who is rj? was he the guy from AI1 who got voted off after arguing with simon?

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-23-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
It's starting to get a lot more radio play--you guys may have heard the song and not even know it was K-Lo--I know I didn't. It is a good song, but sounded *nothing* like what I was used to hearing. (Her voice that is)

03-25-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
14. "Well?"
How was she? I was flipping between AI and Survivor and missed her.

Just say no to trolls.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Well?"
Sigh...I too was channel flipping and missed her...

03-25-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
16. "You"
have something red waving.

Darn did anyone see KLo?

Kristoph 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-25-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kristoph Click to send private message to Kristoph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
This is my first year following Idol, so I'd never heard her before. I was very, very impressed. Cool song and she sung it really well.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-25-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
I saw it and she looked fantastic. They said on ET last night that she has lost about 30 pounds. I loved the song...really suits her singing style.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-25-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
Oh I loved her performance even though I am not her biggest fan! It was great...the song suited her style really well.

03-25-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
20. "Thanks"
I'm going to have to find her song to listen to...is it on the yahoo radio stations?

Just say no to trolls.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
Two thumbs up from Mr. B and me. He didn't like the song at first, but was quite complimentary of her at the end.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-25-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kimberly Locke on IDOL Wednesday!"
I love the song, I actually did not think she sang it that well lastnight. But she was much better than Ruben and Clay, so she gets a thumbs up from me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •