The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KIM'S feedback meeting!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mantramaven 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mantramaven Click to send private message to mantramaven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"KIM'S feedback meeting!"
can't find one on this topic so here goes!

Can someone fill me on on what happened in the feeback meeting? My son started taping it 10 mins into the show and I missed the whole mtg!

I'm very curious about her feedback, I saw how pissed off she was so she obviously didn't accept people's opinions...I feel bad for her in a way because she doesn't get that just because someone gives her an opinion it doesn't make it true, she internalizes everything and what a painful way to live life!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KIM'S feedback meeting! ipsedixit 02-06-06 1
 For future reference Cygnus X1 02-06-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ipsedixit 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ipsedixit Click to send private message to ipsedixit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KIM'S feedback meeting!"
I saw it and it wasn't as explosive as I expected it to be.
Rhonda brought everyone together and said Kim was running the meeting, that she could tell people to restart if she wasn't listening, that she could stop the meeting if she had had enough.

Like 3 people said something (Lisa1, Lisa2, and Christie)

Christie said she didn't feel Kim heard her when she expressed grief over a "joke", expressing the Kim apologized but then went on to explain her actions. So Christie didn't feel heard.

Lisa1 said Kim reminds her of herself, that when she came into the house no one thought she was listening either and that she didn't think Kim was hearing her when they were having Coffee shop and Lisa1 said she had to keep interrupting Kim to get a word in.

Lisa2 said she was concerned about Kim perhaps feeling anxiety about being in the house, when she had a 2 year old at home.

Kim responded mainly to Lisa2, saying she didn't think that and that she was "upset" that Lisa2 was judging her for leaving her 2 year old son.

Rhonda told Kim that Kim wasn't listening, because Lisa2 wasn't judging her, she was just expressing that concern for Kim. Then Kim decided that she had had enough and wanted to end the meeting.

I can't remember much else, but Rhonda said that Kim needed to say what she needed to say to the housemates now about what they said to her in this meeting and could not bring up later. So she needed to be done with what she needed to say now and be sure, before they left the meeting.

That was it. Jill & Jody were silent. Then the meeting ended.

( Late the next day, I saw Kim crying suddenly at the kitchen table/counter around other women. And the others were surprised, it sort of just "happened", and they look at her and asked her what she was crying about. Kim wasn't sure and tried to stop and apologize. It wasn't an all-out bawl, but it was crying. I remember pointing to the screen and saying, "Hey! OMG She is FEELING SOMETHING!!! Kim is feeling...even a little something. Hurray!!!"

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "For future reference"
Click, read, bookmark:

http://www.startingover.betaparticle.com/blog/

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •